Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Naughty Hellraiser

Purplesnoopy
*Fumbles around( I'm not certain if there are any items here.. . Wait- is there something in my hair?

That would be a radioactive sludge covered rat, hun. 3nodding

Distinct Lunatic

FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101

Here, you might need this. *hands you bazooka*

I know what I'm doing! D< ....... *Hears large claws digging up the wood* ._.' .......... *quickly takes bazooka* O-okay... Where did you go...?

*taps you on the shoulder* Ya might wanna hurry it up, those other rats have gotten the same idea as the first. *points to radioactive sludge*

FDSHjfjsdhfjdshgdjshgfiusurefhwj!!! *begins blasting everything* ..... *hits the radioactive sludge, it explodes, and begins to rain down* o______o'

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
wait, it's not a spider?

Naughty Hellraiser

Keruha
FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101

I know what I'm doing! D< ....... *Hears large claws digging up the wood* ._.' .......... *quickly takes bazooka* O-okay... Where did you go...?

*taps you on the shoulder* Ya might wanna hurry it up, those other rats have gotten the same idea as the first. *points to radioactive sludge*

FDSHjfjsdhfjdshgdjshgfiusurefhwj!!! *begins blasting everything* ..... *hits the radioactive sludge, it explodes, and begins to rain down* o______o'

rolleyes Great work, hun. At least the world is now equal, even in radioactive sludge induced transformation... Is it just me, or are we glowing?

Naughty Hellraiser

Purplesnoopy
wait, it's not a spider?

Sadly, no. Or perhaps gladly, in your case.

Distinct Lunatic

FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101

rolleyes Great work, hun. At least the world is now equal, even in radioactive sludge induced transformation... Is it just me, or are we glowing?

Actually, I feel perfectly fine. biggrin I think I lucked out. *ignores tail*
Spiders scare me! D=

Naughty Hellraiser

Keruha
FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101

Guess it's just me then. *stares at glowing hands* Oh joy, I'm a human nightlight. You know this still leaves us with the problem of gaint rats and spiders, right? *points at army* I think we're gonna need a bigger gun.

Distinct Lunatic

FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101

Guess it's just me then. *stares at glowing hands* Oh joy, I'm a human nightlight. You know this still leaves us with the problem of gaint rats and spiders, right? *points at army* I think we're gonna need a bigger gun.

You know... You seem a lot bigger than before. I... *turns to army* s**t. WHERE'S THE BAZOOKA!?

Benevolent Alchemist

43,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
*Ron Weasley runs out screaming*

Naughty Hellraiser

Keruha
FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101
Keruha
FullMoon_101

You know... You seem a lot bigger than before. I... *turns to army* s**t. WHERE'S THE BAZOOKA!?

Over there. *points at puddle of metal* It got sludged. All I've got left is this fishing net, not that it'll do much good.

Distinct Lunatic

FullMoon_101

Over there. *points at puddle of metal* It got sludged. All I've got left is this fishing net, not that it'll do much good.

Well, s**t. *army charges* AAAAHHHH!!! *grabs net and throws it over the mutated beasts* ........ *watches as they snarl, struggling to get out of the net* Huh, I didn't think that would do anything.

By the way... Was that Ron Weasley that just ran out of here?

Dedicated Flatterer

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Keruha
FullMoon_101

Well, s**t. *army charges* AAAAHHHH!!! *grabs net and throws it over the mutated beasts* ........ *watches as they snarl, struggling to get out of the net* Huh, I didn't think that would do anything.

By the way... Was that Ron Weasley that just ran out of here?

You guys are hilarious!
SILLY-DISCO
Why are people partying in the attic? I just don't see the appeal unless they found out that's where I've stored all of my zombie apocalypse supplies but then we'd all be in trouble.
have you ever read vampire academy? that's lizza's and christian's favorite spot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff