Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lanzer
Corinth Maxwell
So.......I have a rather pertinent question.

Have the developers (or anyone else) ever found out what's wrong with the new Garage system, and why most of us Gaians can't even get into our garages? I keep checking back every week to see if that "General Error" message is finally gone, and it's practically laughing in my face. gonk stressed

Apologies, seems like it's one of the problems that didn't get around to addressing during spring cleaning. I'll check back with the team to make sure it's fixed ASAP

yeah garages are kind of gliched :U
After i bought my kiki car and i established it on one of the garage's spot, the other car i had disappeared and some of the items are frozen and it's a bunch of gliches put together and it's taking a bunch of coolness out of gaia in my case. =__=
LabTechMK
Ludecrecia
LabTechMK
Ludecrecia
Stop Touching My Fetus
Ludecrecia
Can I have my stuff back? I'm kinda pissed at Gaia...
File a report.
I did...

Did you receive a reference number after you filed? Has it been over a month since you filed?

~MK
Uhh.. Nope. To both.

If you did not fill out all of the fields, then the report may not have sent. Try filing a report again, and make sure that each field is filled out as completely and accurately as possible. If you don't have anything to enter for a given field, just write in N/A or anything at all so it isn't blank. You will be given a number on the next page after you submit which you should keep. You'll then most likely hear back within a month about it.

~MK
^^ Yay! Thank yu so much MK! *hug*
Ta Lu
Developer-special items from their profiles seem to be a sneaky underground business.

o0o How do most people find out about these special items in profiles?

Like Dragon and Kai
and the
Double Rainbow

There will be more give-aways and special items, we're playing around with many different ways to go about it, but the ideas will be better refined in the weeks to come.

Thanks for taking part in this weeks's ATA. I'll see you guys next week!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff