Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Dj 0MG
User Image
User Image

@Lanzer - So, is there going to be any updates to "ThoseWackyGaiaStaff"'s youtube any time soon?

User Image

Gaia has a youtube channel?

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
pirula
kaykeyser

So we welcomed Ethan last week, but who is he? Who does he like? Is he good or evil? What town does he live in? is he the trigger of a new prom event? Whys he only selling 3 items? Why wasn’t he here last year? what do we know about this pretty boy?

I was looking threw my saved files looking up some of the old fan arts and NPC parody images from the past. People on Gaia have all kinds of crazy speculations, Liam was an Orphan, Liam fathered an Orphan, Gino is secretly Evil, Sasha is Gay, Sasha’s Evil clone shot Ian and will come after Gino next, Liam’s biggest fan will tie him up and beat him with a whip..etc made me think …..

What is the strangest Gaia plot rumor that the community has ever spread? Or do you not follow NPC fan threads?

What NPCs will be next to have there back stories expanded on?

I am utterly confident that any statement of the form "[NPC] is secretly [gay, orphan, evil, not actually human, twin, etc] " has been made at some point in the wild speculations about all the Gaia NPCs. There are no limits to the strangeness this community can invent biggrin Personally, I am most disturbed by the many Gambino manga edits that show him flashing various parts, and the one from valentines with his chest hair. *shudder*

Best. Edits. Ever. pirate
Lanzer
Yup, when we have cards in Canada it'll definitely include Quebec.

kiki264
I wondering since a question last week since cash card might be available in Canada.Will it be available in Quebec?Also will there be a prom this year?
can it be available on an island call Jamaica

Dapper Man-Lover

User Image

If it hasn't been asked/answered: what are the chances that old giftbox/random item generator top prizes will see reintroduction into the cash shop at some point in time during the future? I know the market is user run, but the odds of winning have to be pretty darn low if users can actually feel justified in putting a brand new item in the marketplace for more than the price of a '03/'04 MC.

And, just for kicks:

1.) Did any of the admins/devs ever play and enjoy games like Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper, Gex, Starfox, Ratchet & Clank, etc?
2.) What are your opinions in regards to pajamas? Preference of design? surprised
R0KI
Dj 0MG
User Image
User Image

@Lanzer - So, is there going to be any updates to "ThoseWackyGaiaStaff"'s youtube any time soon?

User Image

yea some staff made it Lol you should see the videos
pirula
kaykeyser

So we welcomed Ethan last week, but who is he? Who does he like? Is he good or evil? What town does he live in? is he the trigger of a new prom event? Whys he only selling 3 items? Why wasn’t he here last year? what do we know about this pretty boy?

I was looking threw my saved files looking up some of the old fan arts and NPC parody images from the past. People on Gaia have all kinds of crazy speculations, Liam was an Orphan, Liam fathered an Orphan, Gino is secretly Evil, Sasha is Gay, Sasha’s Evil clone shot Ian and will come after Gino next, Liam’s biggest fan will tie him up and beat him with a whip..etc made me think …..

What is the strangest Gaia plot rumor that the community has ever spread? Or do you not follow NPC fan threads?

What NPCs will be next to have there back stories expanded on?

I am utterly confident that any statement of the form "[NPC] is secretly [gay, orphan, evil, not actually human, twin, etc] " has been made at some point in the wild speculations about all the Gaia NPCs. There are no limits to the strangeness this community can invent biggrin Personally, I am most disturbed by the many Gambino manga edits that show him flashing various parts, and the one from valentines with his chest hair. *shudder*

About Ethan, well, he's a mysterious young stranger who.....oh, I give up. (we don't put too much detail into sponsor NPCs backstories, feel free to invent what you will!)

We are working on ways to feature NPCs more regularly, sort of like how the Dr. Singh and timmy storyline takes place in weekly updates, but for other NPCs as well. Having to wait for events to update the storyline is, well, less frequent than ideal. Hopefully we'll see a few of the NPCs start to reveal more about themselves over the next couple of months....
User Image

Ethan is half monkey,half human.

He likes smoking weed and selling guns privately.

He sells prom clothing so he can help his mother who has a weird decease.

Would that work?

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Fanpys
R0KI
Dj 0MG
User Image
User Image

User Image

I want to see those videos now. Is "ThoseWackyGaiaStaff" the channel name?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Shadow Coon II
User Image

If it hasn't been asked/answered: what are the chances that old giftbox/random item generator top prizes will see reintroduction into the cash shop at some point in time during the future? I know the market is user run, but the odds of winning have to be pretty darn low if users can actually feel justified in putting a brand new item in the marketplace for more than the price of a '03/'04 MC.

And, just for kicks:

1.) Did any of the admins/devs ever play and enjoy games like Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper, Gex, Starfox, Ratchet & Clank, etc?
2.) What are your opinions in regards to pajamas? Preference of design? surprised

I love Ratchet & Clank! It's my favorite game series!!! I have every single Ratchet & Clank game! Even Questin for booty! It took forever to download onto my PS3 though.. ._.
R0KI
Fanpys
R0KI
Dj 0MG
User Image
User Image

User Image

I want to see those videos now. Is "ThoseWackyGaiaStaff" the channel name?
yea i think so!
Nothing is set in stone, but for now, either items that are easily given out but have a status related to the user, or items that have gameplay elements would be considered soul bound, otherwise they shouldn't be.

L0cke and many others had a hand in tattoos. There are definitely plans for more, probably happening after we worked on the existing stores.

The bigger goal is to have those items auto-match the skin color, but that's a little far away. Before that happens, we might just make multiple poses with different color. Just need to find time to make that happen.

YamiOmega
Evening to you all, and a big welcome back to Lanzer. We missed you last week. biggrin

Specific for Lanzer, I would hope you remember me from Otakon this past year. I had asked you to cut a Promo, at the Gaia Social, for a thread that I frequented quite a lot and the owner thought of it as a GREAT thing and very much appreciated your time when doing it.

My questions are:
1. What does the future hold for soul-binding items? A good few people I have seen as of late are afraid that the precious backwings that have been promised for ages will end up in the same boat as the Oni Set and Sashes, in being “status” items.

2. Who is in charge of the Tattoo/Piercing area of Gaia, if anyone? Are there any plans to update the tattoo/piercing list soon, and possibly add to older tattoo sets (I.E. Dragon’s in other colors, Pink and Purple Tribal tattoo’s, as well as others from the First Release in pink and purple, Gold Skin Dye perhaps)?

3. Are there any plans to release Elf Ears, the Sharaku Noses, or Pinocchio Noses in body dye colors, either separately (in the case of the Elf Ears) or together as one (the Superior Form Sharaku Nose), aside from the ones recently released in fish drops?

7,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

The Gaia youtube names are as follows -
ThoseWhackyGaiaStaff
GaiaContest

User Image
I MADE IT! And on that note, good night everyone! Thank you for joining us and have a great week, knowing what's coming, I'm sure it will be. biggrin

R0KI
All my questions have been answered! Thanks everyone! (now I really have to go do homework)

and GO LANZER!! You're getting those answers out at record speed! Keep going that fast and you may even reach page 2 tonight! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff