Ofan
Mokoni

omg the past just slapped me in the face XD
It got in my head as soon as I said I'm so excited XD

Ruthless Nerd

Fluffesu
Ofan

trololo! am so onto you <3
you don't have girls at all though? (I don't mind either xD for me boys=girls though what happens mostly is that everyone wants me to draw girls all the time and then I really am happy to draw some guys xD)

Hurk, ya got me. XD
I have girl characters, just none of them happen to be in the B/C shops I'm currently into. XP I think only one of my characters is female, and she's a dragon that hasn't gained human form yet. XD So I don't request her very often.

ohhh what are B/C shops shops?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained

i use photoshop for most of my drawings, but the one in my sig i used illustrator. :d
i can use them both ^-^ just depends on what i am going for biggrin
Illustrator, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Photoshop.
:3
what do you use? i love them so much!!! heart

I really love the ones you do in illustrator! seems like that program works well with your style <3 I need to learn how to use it as well but I just can't find the time >.< i pretty much only use photoshop thes days XD used to be a big sai fan but went photoshop and can't go back =>

thanks 4laugh
i like the smooth sharpness of it 3nodding
i took a class because i couldn't understand it on my own sweatdrop helped so much!
i always wanted to use sai but i never had the money to use it sweatdrop

Fluff Seeker

Ofan
Fluffesu
Ofan

you don't have girls at all though? (I don't mind either xD for me boys=girls though what happens mostly is that everyone wants me to draw girls all the time and then I really am happy to draw some guys xD)

Hurk, ya got me. XD
I have girl characters, just none of them happen to be in the B/C shops I'm currently into. XP I think only one of my characters is female, and she's a dragon that hasn't gained human form yet. XD So I don't request her very often.

They're the Breedable/Changable pet shops. All the OCs you've drawn for me are characters I've got in Magesc and Tendaji. And if I RP them enough, they'll grow up and learn new things and unlock new abilities~

Ruthless Nerd

ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained

i use photoshop for most of my drawings, but the one in my sig i used illustrator. :d

I really love the ones you do in illustrator! seems like that program works well with your style <3 I need to learn how to use it as well but I just can't find the time >.< i pretty much only use photoshop thes days XD used to be a big sai fan but went photoshop and can't go back =>

thanks 4laugh
i took a class because i couldn't understand it on my own sweatdrop helped so much!

I'm good at teaching myself => but I do need a week or so of sitting on tutorials for it...
are you kidding? photoshop is like, 300+$ to buy, sai is 15$ for all the program xD maybe you are mixing these 2?

Ruthless Nerd

Fluffesu
Ofan
Fluffesu
Ofan

Hurk, ya got me. XD

They're the Breedable/Changable pet shops. All the OCs you've drawn for me are characters I've got in Magesc and Tendaji. And if I RP them enough, they'll grow up and learn new things and unlock new abilities~

oh I see! and they design the character for you as well? isn't it very expensive as it involves a lot of art?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained

thanks 4laugh

I'm good at teaching myself => but I do need a week or so of sitting on tutorials for it...
are you kidding? photoshop is like, 300+$ to buy, sai is 15$ for all the program xD maybe you are mixing these 2?

i never actually looked into sai sweatdrop because i didn't have a job at the time
but i don't buy the adobe products, i actually subscribe. it's $20/month for the entire adobe suit... sweatdrop

Ruthless Nerd

ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained

thanks 4laugh

i never actually looked into sai sweatdrop because i didn't have a job at the time
but i don't buy the adobe products, i actually subscribe. it's $20/month for the entire adobe suit... sweatdrop

that's actually a great plan! I currently use the programs for free since I am a student but once I graduate I will need to buy them. might subscribe as well as it gets you all the most updated versions all the times right?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained

thanks 4laugh

that's actually a great plan! I currently use the programs for free since I am a student but once I graduate I will need to buy them. might subscribe as well as it gets you all the most updated versions all the times right?

yeah. i'm a student as well, but i only get to use them for free if i'm using the school computers sweatdrop
the $20/month is for students for their first time subscriptions, but then it jumps to $30 if i remember correctly, which isn't that much either 4laugh
and yes, i do get the updated versions

Fluff Seeker

Ofan
Fluffesu
Ofan
Fluffesu
Ofan

Hurk, ya got me. XD

oh I see! and they design the character for you as well? isn't it very expensive as it involves a lot of art?

Mmm, I've designed most of them myself, though oftentimes there are events for flatsales, in which you can get a character that one of the artists designed! B/Cs are great because they AREN'T expensive. They focus on the roleplaying aspect more than the gold aspect.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
emotion_kirakira
Mokoni
emotion_kirakira
ur aquarium is glowing right now! btw this is empress boa mrgreen heart mule! XD

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
iMoira
Mokoni
emotion_kirakira
ur aquarium is glowing right now! btw this is empress boa mrgreen heart mule! XD
You should post in my aquarium thread silly =P XD
Mokoni
iMoira
Mokoni
emotion_kirakira
You should post in my aquarium thread silly =P XD
oh ye hehe next time n.n i log on mule to play bg on f my main XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas