Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Gold. 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Beloved Lunatic

⊱Why, hello there⊰

I've come to realize that my wishlist is starting to get rather long with frighteningly expensive items, and that needs to stop. So, my questing is beginning, and thus I need gold. I figured I'd try my luck at a bribe shop, because it’s laid back and thus it will also give me a chance to really practice more serious art instead of just silly doodling, since I’m not liking my art too much lately and need the pressure of working on someone else’s darlings to get serious practice in. (I just end up doing silly doodles of my own darlings these days.)
I really want to do busts or waist-ups only right now, so expect only those!! (You can try to ask for full bodies, though. I may do a few if they make my muse go all happy and stuff.)

I'll accept any kind of bribe—pay what you can/feel like paying. I’m mostly deciding based on what tickles my muses, as much as I need gold.

Currently on break, so I have a lot more time on my hands to whip out requests. Once classes start again, we'll see what pace I end up going at. (Provided there is any interest.)

For the curious, here's my ridiculous wishlist.

Beloved Lunatic

⊱Examples⊰
I do both traditional and digital art, so make sure to tell me which you’d like, and whether you’d like a bust or waist-up.

I'm not going to make a big long list of prime examples, I'll just throw my dA at you to see for yourself. Both traditional and digital mediums are on it.

Examples On My DA Here!

Beloved Lunatic

~Interested?~

Here's a quick format for those of you who like to have them. If you don't want to use it, then you don't need to. Make your request however you'd prefer to.

[size=18][b]HEY DUANI~[/b][/size]

[b]Name Of OC:[/b] (Put your username if it's your avatar you want drawn)
[b]A Little Personality Of OC/Avatar:[/b]
[b]Images/Description:[/b] (In link or Spoiler)
[b]Style You Want:[/b] (Traditional or Digital)
[b]Type You Want:[/b] (Chibi/Anime and whether you want a bust/waist-up/etc.)
[b]Bribe:[/b]
[b]Any Extra Information:[/b]

~To Do List~
``Nothing! Give me some work!!

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Also mine.

Beloved Lunatic

Okie, all is fair game~!
Here's to hoping this gets even a tiny bit of interest? sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Finally really truly working on my tattoo concepts since no one is taking to this yet. Slooooow forum. D=

Beloved Lunatic

Off for the night, I suppose. I'll be on and off all day later on~

Merry Christmas, by the way!

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers