Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
sergine

xD I stalk customers to check out if they received any new art of their refs and it's a faster way to browse nice art shops~

Yes, I'm going to add the scars and blood when coloring ~ ^ ^

* Just fixing the hands... It's been a vicious cycle. I would tweak the hands and make it bigger xD then the head would appear smaller, since I use the size of the head as a marker for the hands. Just mainly tweaking the fingers and trying to make them look better now.

i just stalk because i have no life * u*
and ok thank you!
that sounds really irritating xD but im sure the end result will be worth it c:
reeeeeeeev
sergine

xD I stalk customers to check out if they received any new art of their refs and it's a faster way to browse nice art shops~

* Just fixing the hands... It's been a vicious cycle. I would tweak the hands and make it bigger xD then the head would appear smaller, since I use the size of the head as a marker for the hands. Just mainly tweaking the fingers and trying to make them look better now.

and ok thank you!

Okie done. ^ ^ Sorry it took awhile.
Thanks for ordering - remember to accept trade-
Shou

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
sergine
reeeeeeeev
sergine

and ok thank you!

Okie done. ^ ^ Sorry it took awhile.
Thanks for ordering - remember to accept trade-
Shou

AHH he looks amazing ; w; thank you!! accepted trade
i will remember to come back when i have more gold!! //subscribes//
Welcomes~ You're welcomed back any time >__< Just hope I speed things up a bit.
Cakes_IV
sergine

Hey yeah i am still interested. I don't want a chibi anymore but waist up of the picture i last sent you would be cool (http://i.imgur.com/BzATidx.png)

Okay ^ ^ sorry for the wait. Do you want to change anything about your order ( if you're still interested) ?

Friendly Donator

12,450 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Generous 100
sergine
Cakes_IV
sergine

Hey yeah i am still interested. I don't want a chibi anymore but waist up of the picture i last sent you would be cool (http://i.imgur.com/BzATidx.png)

Okay ^ ^ sorry for the wait. Do you want to change anything about your order ( if you're still interested) ?

I no longer have the funds to purchase anything so i'm going to have to withdraw my request.
Cakes_IV
sergine
Cakes_IV
sergine

I no longer have the funds to purchase anything so i'm going to have to withdraw my request.
Ah, okay. I understand. You're welcome back anytime~

Fashionable Browser

Love your males
What's your prices?
Whispering Embers
Love your males
What's your prices?

Hmm... I'd say 10b-30b, Headshot-knee-up ~
flatcolor prices.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items