Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 231 ]
Total Votes:[ 231 ]

Princely Princess Milky

I prefer MalexFemale tbh, it appeals to me more to have 2 people of the opposite sex together.
I can't even imagine MalexMale or FemalexFemale. I have nothing against people who do like it that way. I just...my lady boner grows limp. emotion_8c

Do you have an art req thread I can visit and see your characters?

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • There are two sides... 50
Messere Mana
L l X l E

You can sit on his lap too, if you ever get tired of his shoulder.
He might have a present waiting for you on his lap though! (if you know what I mean)
*leans his head back a bit, closes his eyes and purrs a little louder,
hugs a little tighter*

You're gonna get me beat up, I'm not getting back into rp. Nooooo.
Still carries a normal conversation somehow OTL

You should show me when her other oc art is done!
You've got an art request, yes? Do people still apply there?
Hmmm, well I guess patience is key. I hope you'll have more
people interested and willing to take part in your contest...by
drawing something!
    Rp~
    You should see Ten and Liv in rp~
    soo bad ><

o: his lap..... a present?.... >> his tail? LOL
    >>
    Ohhh mmyyy... that purr~
    The things you could do with that >>
    yes please~

I will show you when its done
    I do have one people apply with outrageous prices >: that dont even fit the quality they are offering

I just want people to draw Liv and Ten ' = ' someone needs to gemme what i want before i explode D:
    huehue~

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Messere Mana
Princely Princess Milky

I prefer MalexFemale tbh, it appeals to me more to have 2 people of the opposite sex together.
I can't even imagine MalexMale or FemalexFemale. I have nothing against people who do like it that way. I just...my lady boner grows limp. emotion_8c

Do you have an art req thread I can visit and see your characters?

No no, I actually very much prefer Male x Female...and I smut like no body's business...Like..So well you could drown a toddler in your panties. HEUHEUHEU emotion_awesome

And I have some characters On my DA page. No one really draws my characters so I have to draw them myself emotion_8c
And I get pretty nervous about my OC's because again, not a lot of people like them. Buuut...
http://mizznanami.deviantart.com/gallery/52881544/OCs-by-others
There are some and I will upload some more yum_puddi
L l X l E

I'm curious, I'd like to see the two rp. Would Liv be you and Ten would be...Jen? Or someone I don't know? Or both would be you? That's a lot of rping by yourself. whee

Psst, his other tail. *wink wink nudge nudge*
*he grabs her and swiftly places her in his lap, facing him,
moving closer to her redden face, their cheeks touching, he then
softly growls in her right ear, while caressing her waist down to her
mid-thigh, slowly reaches down to her neck and nuzzles, kisses her
now as chills are sent down her spine*

Lixie and Kitty Mana art would be interesting...Mmmm. emotion_kirakira
I can see him with everyone...who resembles a female.

Yays! I'd like to see more art of them as well. They're a hot OC couple,
and I support them like I do my OC's.
Oh my gosh, girl, I know what you're talking about! I don't buy art but I do bump
around the AR forum. Annnd I see some of these artists with ridiculously priced art..
for a blob. I also see people commissioning them anyway! I know the artists are just
starting out and are competing with the MP's inflated prices but it's not fair for the
commissioner to receive poop. You know?

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Messere Mana
L l X l E

I'm curious, I'd like to see the two rp. Would Liv be you and Ten would be...Jen? Or someone I don't know? Or both would be you? That's a lot of rping by yourself. whee

Psst, his other tail. *wink wink nudge nudge*
*he grabs her and swiftly places her in his lap, facing him,
moving closer to her redden face, their cheeks touching, he then
softly growls in her right ear, while caressing her waist down to her
mid-thigh, slowly reaches down to her neck and nuzzles, kisses her
now as chills are sent down her spine*

Lixie and Kitty Mana art would be interesting...Mmmm. emotion_kirakira
I can see him with everyone...who resembles a female.

Yays! I'd like to see more art of them as well. They're a hot OC couple,
and I support them like I do my OC's.
Oh my gosh, girl, I know what you're talking about! I don't buy art but I do bump
around the AR forum. Annnd I see some of these artists with ridiculously priced art..
for a blob. I also see people commissioning them anyway! I know the artists are just
starting out and are competing with the MP's inflated prices but it's not fair for the
commissioner to receive poop. You know?

Jen plays Ten, I play Liv

hold on ill link you to one of their hot moments >> [Start here] its best you start at that post, it goes on for a few pages. i recommend reading them
    i re read it alot >>;;

oh god, Lix and kitty art @__@
    my head might explode

[all the art i have on them]

i look at the pieces they use as examples and im like you want 150bil for that?
    ******** no i can spend that same amount on a piece ten times better then that
    like wtf is wrong with you o_o
Princely Princess Milky

*gasp* You and me both! cool
That's not a nice thing to do to a toddler! LOL
Yes, upload some more! Your OC's are very likable, to me. Your girls and boys, and even furries are cute! I'd draw all of them, especially Carmichale...(I like punkish boys) if your virtual wallet allowed me to! xd

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Messere Mana
Princely Princess Milky

*gasp* You and me both! cool
That's not a nice thing to do to a toddler! LOL
Yes, upload some more! Your OC's are very likable, to me. Your girls and boys, and even furries are cute! I'd draw all of them, especially Carmichale...(I like punkish boys) if your virtual wallet allowed me to! xd

My virtual wallet knows no bounds xD!!!!!!
http://mizznanami.deviantart.com/gallery/53424375/Devious-Folder

There are some I've drawn ^^
And Carmicle would love to be buried deep in any girl right now. I never get to use him -sobs-

Smut makes my day in all reality and it's just so wonderful -fangirls too hard- Like with your kitty boy....
-Rubs his ears and smirks- Give them all a good run...aye?
L I X I E

I read the first couple of posts and it already looks promising...I'll have to take at least a day off to read more of your rp. Wanna get to the good stuff!
I notice it's in the CB, do randoms post there?

Mmm arts! My art will be there, one of these days. *shakes fist with determination*

I know right! It's a bit retarded how they think.
But I'm glad you aren't easy to give in to those prices like others. Common sense is within you!

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Messere Mana
L I X I E

I read the first couple of posts and it already looks promising...I'll have to take at least a day off to read more of your rp. Wanna get to the good stuff!

Mmm arts! My art will be there, one of these days. *shakes fist with determination*

But I'm glad you aren't easy to give in to those prices like others. Common sense is within you!
    haha i hang around jen shes a good judgement when it comes to art and if i ever am unsure i just poke her

i decided to re read them too xD

im on pg 71 >< and they STILL HAVEN'T LEFT THE ROOM
    @___@

Yes randoms post anyone is welcome why you wanna give ten a run for his money /wink wink/
Princely Princess Milky

Oooo~ You drew your OC Stevie really nice. I like. emotion_dowant
I bet he would and is down for anything! You don't use him for rp, you mean?
Smut makes my world go round. We're in it together sistah!
Just a little rp okay... xp
*kitty grabs her butt firmly with his strong masculine hands and brings her towards him,
chest to chest, face to face, he smirks slyly and gazes upon her flushed face as she's rubbing his ears much slower now*
L l X l E
Messere Mana
L I X I E

haha i hang around jen shes a good judgement when it comes to art and if i ever am unsure i just poke her

@___@

Yes randoms post anyone is welcome give ten a run for his money /wink wink/

That's good! I think she judges very well. She can judge me again any time. redface
You're re-reading them right now? Oh wow. lol

I would love to give him a run for his money. And with pics! It'll enhance the rp experience.
Maybe make him a little jealous too. But I'd like to be his friend if he doesn't kill me for Kitty's flirtatious nature around women, even around Liv. Nyaaah~
Ok I'm super freakin' starving so I'll be on later heart

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Messere Mana
L l X l E
Messere Mana
L I X I E

@___@

Yes randoms post anyone is welcome give ten a run for his money /wink wink/

That's good! I think she judges very well. She can judge me again any time. redface
You're re-reading them right now? Oh wow. lol

I would love to give him a run for his money. And with pics! It'll enhance the rp experience.
Maybe make him a little jealous too. But I'd like to be his friend if he doesn't kill me for Kitty's flirtatious nature around women, even around Liv. Nyaaah~

ROFL
    MM i for see his possessive nature showing up more. Def not something id complain about at all~

I doubt he'd kill you o: but.. he may hurt you o: alot
    yes yes i was re reading them ~
    >>;;

your welcome to try thou i like his possessiveness no complaints here~ >>
    im all for rp enhancing rp experience

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Messere Mana
Princely Princess Milky

Oooo~ You drew your OC Stevie really nice. I like. emotion_dowant
I bet he would and is down for anything! You don't use him for rp, you mean?
Smut makes my world go round. We're in it together sistah!
Just a little rp okay... xp
*kitty grabs her butt firmly with his strong masculine hands and brings her towards him,
chest to chest, face to face, he smirks slyly and gazes upon her flushed face as she's rubbing his ears much slower now*

Oh dat means a lot. Stevie was actually my very first female OC ever that I created on my own and drew. She has sooooooo much detail in here, and I havent used her for romantic affairs in so long. Send someone to wreck her ;D

And we are now signed for life...It takes forever and a day to find a smut buddy emotion_0A0

If you insist emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
-Groans and leans against him, smirking slightly- My what big hands you have, Kitty.....the better to please me with? -Snorts and continues to rub his ears, blushing a bit without realizing-

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
    rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers