Welcome to Gaia! ::

welcome to palette town!

1 100.0% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

User Image

》  O1  Each resident may have their own rules. Read their entire post and follow accordingly!
                                      》  O2  Don't be a rude visitor! Pelly doesn't want to get bombarded with complaint reports.
                                      》  O3  Copper & Booker are always on patrol. Do not steal / trace/ edit anything.
                                      》  O4  We can't let everyone into our homes. Please don't be offended if we turn you down.
                                      》  O5  Sometimes we'll be away running errands and doing chores too; we can't always be home! Please excuse our absences.

User Image

》  OCT / 18TH EVENT  Palette Town is finally open to visitors! Hope everyone's excited.
                                    》  OCT / 18TH AW  A few artists are still gathering their information or are too busy to reply at the moment ~

MOTW - MESSAGE OF THE WEEK  TTM - TALKING TO MYSELF  AW - ARTIST WARNING   E/NOTE - EMERGENCY NOTICE
User Image

》  HOW TO SEND MAIL ( aka ordering art )  

›  First decide who you'd like to order art from and read their post for info / status.
                                          ›  Then fill out the order form. Please delete the [quote][/quote] of artists you don't want.
                                          ›  Post it in the thread and wait for a reply! If you have questions, be sure to ask first.

》  STATIONERY ( aka order form )  
                                          [align=center][img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/1mail.gif[/img]

[spoiler][align=center][img]http://gaiatools.com/randosig/img.php?usr=palettetown[/img]

[quote="Arthur Pen"][/quote][quote="pakkuru"][/quote][quote="a busted radio"][/quote][quote="Kuratine"][/quote][quote="loups-garoux"][/quote][quote="fawn freckles"][/quote][quote="puIp"][/quote][quote="plantcat"][/quote]

[/align][align=left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[b][size=8]STYLE[/size][/b] [size=11][color=#ffe49b]★[/color][/size] [size=10]art style of artist, if applicable[/size]
                                          [b][size=8]REFERENCE[/size][/b] [size=11][color=#ffe49b]★[/color][/size] [size=10]please give links or use spoilers[/size]
                                          [b][size=8]NOTES[/size][/b] [size=11][color=#ffe49b]★[/color][/size] [size=10]any additional information, such as poses, expressions, or whatever the artist may need[/size]
                                          [b][size=8]TOTAL[/size][/b] [size=11][color=#ffe49b]★[/color][/size] [size=10]payment here[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][size=8]SINCERELY,[/size][/b]

[size=10]username here[/size]

[/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/spoiler][/align]

》  SAMPLE ORDER  
                                          User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

plantcat

STYLE  n/a
                                                                                    REFERENCE  
                                                                                    User Image

NOTES  kinda lazy and doesn't like paperwork. dislikes being trapped in the office.
                                                                                    TOTAL  25g

SINCERELY,

mayor of palette town

User ImageUser Image
                              User Image  User Image  User Image

》  INTRO  
                                                                                  Good evening visitor. My name is Arthur Pen. You may call me Arthur for short. I'd like to stay and chat but it passes my dinner time now...

》  DOs & DON'Ts  
                                                                                  I draw mostly anything except; nudity, gore, automobile, background, building, character with only written reference. If you're not sure, feel free to ask me.

》  PRICES  
                                                                                  I will be offering you 2 options here.

PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT
                                                                                    It's simple. You post your character and state that you want a grab bag option. If I accept your request, I will quote you with the finished piece. You will not be able to have a say in the type of art. It will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you notice that I skip your request, it means that I don't draw it. You can post a new request if you want.
                                                                                    The finished commission can be anything from headshot to fullbody, either colored or sketchy. After I quote you with the piece, you can either tip my post to acknowledge it, or send me any amount of GG you see fit. Just don't grab the art and run away!

BRIBE
                                                                                    Bribe will, of course, get the priority over grab bag. You can post your GG offer, your reference, and you can tell me what type of art you want. If I see fit, I will quote you to let you know that I accept your request and will put you in my slot. Please pay in GG only.

》  BRIBE SLOT  
                                                                                  1.) temporary closed

Shirtless Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
                                     User Image  User Image

》  HELLO!  
                                                                          hey, I'm pakku! you look like a nice ingredient...kekeke~
                                                                          oh! I should warn ya, I'm really slow with art due to school, so please bear with me. gracias amigos! 8 3

as of right now, i am not accepting any offers due to irl ;; to those who have offered, I will go through them once I can draw again! sorry and thank you!

》  LIMITS  
                                                                          won't draw || nude, bald, written refs, couples
                                                                          will draw || ocs, avatars
                                                                          boys > girls

*due to my busy schedule I will be very picky with offers orz;;

》  PRICES  
                                                                          bribes: wishlist items/10 bil + gold
                                                                          grab bag: 25g
                                                                          rlc: tba

*PLEASE QUOTE ME FOR OFFERS OR ELSE I WILL NOT SEE IT*
                                                                          rlc is first priority & not accepting art trades atm.

Player

User ImageUser Image

》  NOTES  
                                                                        i'm radio! i like to sleep and creep on the other neighbors.
                                                                        shhh, don't tell them > w>

》  LIMITS  
                                                                        i'll draw pretty much anything * U*
                                                                        but i'm super picky, so watch out >uo

》  PRICES  
                                                                        25 g for grab bag

20 bil for head
                                                                        40 bil for shoulders
                                                                        90 bil for bust
                                                                        100 bil for mini chibi

priorities: rlc > normal commission > grab bag
                                                                        PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME LINKS TO CHARACTER HUB OR PHOTOBUCKET GALLERIES.
                                                                        Only give me direct links or other image gallery websites (imgur, tumblr, DA, etc.)

》  SLOTS

Enduring Noob

User ImageUser Image

》  COME INTO THE HOUSE!  
                                                                        after I finish this last set I will likely be closed until further notice <3 feel free to pm me regarding RLC, otherwise you'll probs see me doing mostly auction

》  ART  
                                                                        ok so there are 3 ways to get art here
                                                                        User Image
                                                                        DUCK DUCK GOOSE
                                                                          first person to quote me when you see the head
                                                                          above posted in the thread gets a grab bag ^ v ^

BRIBE
                                                                          150 bil+ bust // more likely to accept if you got the $$$$ B)

RLC
                                                                          linked in the third head !

》  BRIBE SLOT  
                                                                        Chibi Geekie

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
                              User ImageUser Image

》  WHY HELLO ~  
                                                                            Call me Loups. That's pronounced "Loo". It's French...
                                                                            *ahem* anyways, I do art on my own time. You look rather tasty though, you should stick around...

》  LIMITATIONS  
                                                                            Anything 18+/erotic, mech, written descriptions. That's it.

》  PRICES  
                                                                            Grab Bag: Literally just post an offer (anything at all), I'll quote you if I pick your offer.
                                                                            Portrait: 10+ bil bribe
                                                                            Check out the link to my RLC info for USD prices

RLC > Portraits > Grab Bag
                                                                            [animal] avatars > normal avatars > OCs

》  SLOTS  

One:
                                                                            Two:
                                                                            Three:

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

User ImageUser Image
                                     User Image  User Image

》  STATUS  
                                                                                  finally open for business!

》  STRAWBERRIES  
                                                                                  call me fawn or freckles and feed me strawberry cheesecake mousse, it's all fine with me. <3

》  LIMITATIONS  
                                                                                  i work with a variety of my own bases which may increase as the muse hits me.
                                                                                  fair warning: i am very picky and the more moe your avatar or OC is, the better chances of them getting chosen. this is only because anything other than cute doesn't translate well in my style. >w<;;
                                                                                  also, i can either have your art done in less than a week, or more than a week, it all depends on RL stuffs and how busy it keeps me. >n<;;

》  PRICES  
                                                                                  i will mainly be drawing for RLC.
                                                                                  RLC takes priority over gold.
                                                                                  Gold offers: 40 billion.
                                                                                  RLC: see 2nd link

》  SLOTS  
                                                                                  only two will be available at a time
                                                                                  No1 :
                                                                                  No2 :

User ImageUser Image

》  AYE GURL ~  
                                                                            The name is pulp, otherwise known as charmchi. I'm the laziest artist in the universe.
                                                                            I will most likely do grabbags because I dont' know what to do with gold on this site.

》  LIMITATIONS  
                                                                            I will draw pretty much anything honestly just ask me. However I usually
                                                                            don't like drawing groups or couples... at least for grabbags that is.

》  PRICES  
                                                                            25g - grabbag
                                                                            RLC are closed until late 2015.

》  SLOT  
                                                                            Grabbag Open
                                                                            Bribe Open

Supportive Cat

User ImageUser Image

》  NOTES  
                                                                      i'm plant! please don't try to water me. ㅇㅅㅇ]⁼³₌₃
                                                                      I'M CLOSED. I AM ONLY ACCEPTING RLC.
                                                                      i need to finish what i have first. ( on page 10 )

》  LIMITS  
                                                                      couples / groups are now rlc only.
                                                                      will draw: avatars, ocs, anthro, mech ...
                                                                      won't draw: R-18, written references, backgrounds, some poses
                                                                      image sizes will normally be around 200 x 200 px.

》  PRICES  
                                                                      please just tip one of my posts if i accept your request.
                                                                      rlc has a higher chance of being chosen & first priority.
                                                                      i'm not available for art trades at the moment, sorry.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

》  GUIDELINES  
                                                                            ›  All general shop rules still apply. Likewise, you're allow personal rules for your own art.
                                                                            ›  If you'd like to apply as a visitor ( aka guest artist ), please fill out the form below.
                                                                            ›  Please send the form to Mayor of Palette Town with the title as "What a nice town".
                                                                            ›  You may stay for two weeks max. ( more if there are no other waiting visitors ).
                                                                            ›  Please remember to put out your fires and dispose of your trash properly.

》  REQUIREMENTS  
                                                                            ›  One character image ( preferably around 600 x 300 px. ).
                                                                            ›  At least three samples or one gallery. You will only be allowed three icons ( options as shown )
                                                                              You do not need to use each icon. Any combination is allowed.
                                                                            ›  Participation in the thread and any ongoing events. We're not an advertisement billboard.
                                                                            ›  The completed form to be messaged to the mayor. ( He's a little slow with paperwork though )

》  FORM  
                                                                            PERIOD  how long do you wish to stay?
                                                                            SAMPLES  or a gallery just to check you out.
                                                                            CHARACTER 

NAME the name of your character.
                                                                                ANIMAL you can be any animal, or just human.
                                                                                QUOTE what your character will say in its speech bubble.
                                                                                COLOUR preferably a hex code to coordinate your things.
                                                                                ICONS what icons would you like and how many? ( gallery, sample, rlc )
                                                                                LINKS what your icons will link to ( can be decided later, if you'd like )
                                                                                OTHER INFO info that will be bulleted under the speech bubble.

[b][size=8]PERIOD[/size][/b] [size=11][color=#ffe49b]★[/color][/size] [size=10]how long do you wish to stay?[/size]
                                                                            [b][size=8]SAMPLES[/size][/b] [size=11][color=#ffe49b]★[/color][/size] [size=10]or a gallery just to check you out.[/size]
                                                                            [b][size=8]CHARACTER[/size][/b] [size=11][color=#ffe49b]★[/color][/size]
                                                                            [list][list][size=10]
                                                                            [b][size=8]NAME[/size][/b] the name of your character.
                                                                            [b][size=8]ANIMAL[/size][/b] you can be any animal, or just human.
                                                                            [b][size=8]QUOTE[/size][/b] what your character will say in its speech bubble.
                                                                            [b][size=8]COLOUR[/size][/b] preferably a hex code to coordinate your things.
                                                                            [b][size=8]ICONS[/size][/b] what icons would you like and how many? ( gallery, sample, rlc )
                                                                            [b][size=8]LINKS[/size][/b] what your icons will link to ( can be decided later, if you'd like )
                                                                            [b][size=8]OTHER INFO[/size][/b] info that will be bulleted under the speech bubble.
                                                                            [/size][/list][/list]

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                      》  link in  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/animal-crossing-palette-town/t.94282139/][IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/link.png[/IMG][/url]

》  link out  preferably 200 x 40 px banners. please post your link in the thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff