Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

Lucentas
Of course! I just wanted to see if you'd consider it first.

They are all apart of the same story and all normal humans.
I don't have any grown-up references for them. But if you need
something to see how they look. I do have art of them all but
Elliot of when they were kids.

NOTE: The image under their "hair & eyes" is only a reference
for their hair, not their actual faces. Also, their outfits would be
totally up to you. Though I would like to request you dress Riley
with a crop-top! I'd like to also mention that both Jude and Luis
have freckles.

User Image

Name: Riley Age: 19 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 5'6" Weight: 115 pounds. Body: Slim.

Info: Hasn't changed much in attitude. Still hates being called cute, despite the fact that his choice of style being so, well, cute. He has his own reason for the way he dresses though. That no one but he knows, or so he thinks. Cause it's apparent that his best-friend has figured it out. Still an easy blusher, and bashful as ever.

Closet: Dresses really cutesy for a guy. And often border-lines crossdressing. He does this to make himself look more girly, because he's sure the person he loves is attracted to them. He tries to mostly mimic his cousin Sora's style. Cause his crush is always complimenting her.

User Image

Hair & Eyes: It's grown a bit, and looks even more messy.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Name: Jude. Age: 19 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 6' Weight: 160 pounds. Body: Lean.

Info: Has grown into a fine young man, he's polite and well spoken. He's honest and that sometimes rubs off the wrong way on people, because he can be a bit too honest. He knows Riley loves his older brother, Luis and although he wishes it wasn't as so, he does nothing to interfere. He just loves him too much to do that. He still reads, and doesn't have that many close friends. But it doesn't really bother him. He'd much rather stay the weekend at home with Riley, than out with friends anyway.

Closet: He's not too flashy with what he wears. He likes looking presentable at all times. Still wears the bracelet Riley gave him during their childhood.

User Image

Hair & Eyes: His hair has grown just a bit! And reaches just below his pecks. He still chooses to wear it in the same style. The image below is what his bangs looks like from the front when it's up in a ponytail.

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

Name: Luis. Age: 22 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 6'3" Weight: 170 pounds. Body: Athletic.

Info: Still popular as ever, but more mature. He's an open minded individual, with a kind, and understanding heart. He's always smiling and laughing, and loves spreading it around. He is currently attending college on a sport's scholarship. He plays Soccer, and runs Track for his college. Very oblivious to both Riley's and Sora's feelings for him.

Closet: He can be fashionable, but usually chooses to dress comfortably. A lot of the times, just leaving the house in a tank and pair of jogging pants.

User Image

Hair & Eyes: His choice of hairstyle has calmed down a lot. He now wears it short and flat.

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

Name: Sora. Age: 21 years old. Sex: Female.
                      Height: 5'1" Weight: 105 pounds. Body: Petite.

Info: Is still close as ever with Luis. Whom she has come to fall for. She's in love with him, and for the most part, it seems totally one-sided. She's gotten out of her "just one of the boys" phase. And enjoys all things girl. She loves shopping, especially for clothes (at least that hasn't changed).

Closet: She's a lot more expressive with her clothes now. Since she's now able to wear what she wants without any arguments from her parents.

User Image

Hair and eyes: Her hair has grown and became less messy. It has slightly lightened too.

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

Name: Elliot. Age: 23 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 5'9" Weight: 165 pounds. Body: Average.

Info: Laid back, doesn't really show any real interest in anything. He's currently just drifting through college and doesn't have a clue as to what he wants to do in life. He's really smart though.

Closet: Real lazy with what he wears. Doesn't really care. Usually just runs out the house wearing a sweater and jeans.

User Image

Hair & Eyes:

User Image
                      User Image

Hygienic Humorist

Tohnee
Lucentas
Of course! I just wanted to see if you'd consider it first.

They are all apart of the same story and all normal humans.
I don't have any grown-up references for them. But if you need
something to see how they look. I do have art of them all but
Elliot of when they were kids.

NOTE: The image under their "hair & eyes" is only a reference
for their hair, not their actual faces. Also, their outfits would be
totally up to you. Though I would like to request you dress Riley
with a crop-top! I'd like to also mention that both Jude and Luis
have freckles.

User Image

Name: Riley Age: 19 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 5'6" Weight: 115 pounds. Body: Slim.

Info: Hasn't changed much in attitude. Still hates being called cute, despite the fact that his choice of style being so, well, cute. He has his own reason for the way he dresses though. That no one but he knows, or so he thinks. Cause it's apparent that his best-friend has figured it out. Still an easy blusher, and bashful as ever.

Closet: Dresses really cutesy for a guy. And often border-lines crossdressing. He does this to make himself look more girly, because he's sure the person he loves is attracted to them. He tries to mostly mimic his cousin Sora's style. Cause his crush is always complimenting her.

User Image

Hair & Eyes: It's grown a bit, and looks even more messy.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Name: Jude. Age: 19 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 6' Weight: 160 pounds. Body: Lean.

Info: Has grown into a fine young man, he's polite and well spoken. He's honest and that sometimes rubs off the wrong way on people, because he can be a bit too honest. He knows Riley loves his older brother, Luis and although he wishes it wasn't as so, he does nothing to interfere. He just loves him too much to do that. He still reads, and doesn't have that many close friends. But it doesn't really bother him. He'd much rather stay the weekend at home with Riley, than out with friends anyway.

Closet: He's not too flashy with what he wears. He likes looking presentable at all times. Still wears the bracelet Riley gave him during their childhood.

User Image

Hair & Eyes: His hair has grown just a bit! And reaches just below his pecks. He still chooses to wear it in the same style. The image below is what his bangs looks like from the front when it's up in a ponytail.

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

Name: Luis. Age: 22 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 6'3" Weight: 170 pounds. Body: Athletic.

Info: Still popular as ever, but more mature. He's an open minded individual, with a kind, and understanding heart. He's always smiling and laughing, and loves spreading it around. He is currently attending college on a sport's scholarship. He plays Soccer, and runs Track for his college. Very oblivious to both Riley's and Sora's feelings for him.

Closet: He can be fashionable, but usually chooses to dress comfortably. A lot of the times, just leaving the house in a tank and pair of jogging pants.

User Image

Hair & Eyes: His choice of hairstyle has calmed down a lot. He now wears it short and flat.

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

Name: Sora. Age: 21 years old. Sex: Female.
                      Height: 5'1" Weight: 105 pounds. Body: Petite.

Info: Is still close as ever with Luis. Whom she has come to fall for. She's in love with him, and for the most part, it seems totally one-sided. She's gotten out of her "just one of the boys" phase. And enjoys all things girl. She loves shopping, especially for clothes (at least that hasn't changed).

Closet: She's a lot more expressive with her clothes now. Since she's now able to wear what she wants without any arguments from her parents.

User Image

Hair and eyes: Her hair has grown and became less messy. It has slightly lightened too.

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

Name: Elliot. Age: 23 years old. Sex: Male.
                      Height: 5'9" Weight: 165 pounds. Body: Average.

Info: Laid back, doesn't really show any real interest in anything. He's currently just drifting through college and doesn't have a clue as to what he wants to do in life. He's really smart though.

Closet: Real lazy with what he wears. Doesn't really care. Usually just runs out the house wearing a sweater and jeans.

User Image

Hair & Eyes:

User Image
                      User Image

That's definitely doable, although I'm not really comfortable with drawing crop-tops (and because bust shots only reach to mid-chest, I'm not sure it would be apparent anyway). Would it be okay if I drew Riley in something else?

Shameless Man-Lover

Lucentas

I'd totally be fine with that! I kind of totally forgot I asked for busts.
So yea, you may choose anything from his closet. Would 1.5bil a
bust be fine? If not, I think I could squeeze for 2bil.

Hygienic Humorist

Hygienic Humorist

Tohnee
Lucentas

Sure, 1.5 per is fine. :3 Do you want them as separate image files?

Hygienic Humorist

Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx
Would you consider doing an OC without a ref?

Yep! Just give me the most thorough description you have and I'll work from that.

Hope this is ok sweatdrop
Name: Bones
Species/Race: Vampire
Height: 6 feet
Eyes: blue but turn green when angered or feeding
Hair: very light blonde (close to white), straight, short but not spiky
Body: very pale skin, muscular (but not overly buff or anything), fangs, some scars scattered over his body but not many.
Personality: He has a British accent mixed with some Australian. He is very sarcastic at times but when he is serious, he will get what he wants by any means necessary.
With friends or loved ones he will be over protective but knows his boundaries.
Clothing: Black leather jacket with a tight white shirt and tight black jeans along with heavy steal toed boots.
Likes: Blood, weapons of any kind, alcohol even though he can't get drunk, and scaring people.
Dislikes: being called names, people trying to make him look weak, and anyone trying to hurt his friends or loved ones.
TekTek for clothing ref if needed (don't have to use):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, that works great! I'll get started on it right away! Sorry for the wait, these threads get a little hectic sometimes. ^^;

Shameless Man-Lover

Lucentas
Tohnee
Lucentas

Sure, 1.5 per is fine. :3 Do you want them as separate image files?
Yes, separate please!
I'll send the trade now.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx

Yep! Just give me the most thorough description you have and I'll work from that.

Body: very pale skin, muscular (but not overly buff or anything), fangs, some scars scattered over his body but not many.
Personality: He has a British accent mixed with some Australian. He is very sarcastic at times but when he is serious, he will get what he wants by any means necessary.
Clothing: Black leather jacket with a tight white shirt and tight black jeans along with heavy steal toed boots.
Likes: Blood, weapons of any kind, alcohol even though he can't get drunk, and scaring people.
Dislikes: being called names, people trying to make him look weak, and anyone trying to hurt his friends or loved ones.

Yes, that works great! I'll get started on it right away! Sorry for the wait, these threads get a little hectic sometimes. ^^;

Lol no problem at all smile and thank you

Hygienic Humorist

Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx

And here you go!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx

And here you go!

Haha I love! Thank you so much!

Hygienic Humorist

Hygienic Humorist

Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx
Lucentas
Blake Phoenixx

And here you go!

Haha I love! Thank you so much!

You're welcome, thanks for your business! ^^

Dedicated Lunatic

i love it,
          thanks <3

Hygienic Humorist

Tohnee

Okay, sorry this took so long! Here you are!

Riley
Jude
Luis
Sora
Elliot

Shameless Man-Lover

Lucentas
IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU
ILL GO ACCEPT NOW

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items