8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Bump 15

Do you still give freebies? I mean, I don't mind bumping either way, but just wondering, hehe.

Yes but just sketches not fullly dont wworks XD

Heh, that's what I figured. Fully-done is way too much work for a freebie, haha. XD

Soon Im gnna change how many bumps per freebie XD the thing on the front is to vague is says "Over 20" so people I assume will just go to 21 and then take a freebie and never come back XD
Username: AeraThaln7
Commission Type: Full Body Couple
References: OC Wil Istilead: leader, jokester, laughter-loving, compassionate, strong of heart (1) (2) (3)
OC Leon Escavelle: reserved and serious, secretive, has a very troubled heart, very conflicted, but is quite selfless (1) (2)
Digital/Traditional: Digital please smile
Further Notes/Questions: This isn't a couple pic as in yaoi (I'm not into that). They are just really good friends. Also Leon is taller than Wil (but not by much).
Total Cost: 400K
Bribe?:

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
References: OC Wil Istilead: leader, jokester, laughter-loving, compassionate, strong of heart (1) (2) (3)
OC Leon Escavelle: reserved and serious, secretive, has a very troubled heart, very conflicted, but is quite selfless (1) (2)
Further Notes/Questions: This isn't a couple pic as in yaoi (I'm not into that). They are just really good friends. Also Leon is taller than Wil (but not by much).
Bribe?:

Ill have to consider it once I have more offers because I rarely give people fullbodies XD
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Bribe?:

Ill have to consider it once I have more offers because I rarely give people fullbodies XD

Ooo seriously? What about waist-ups?

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Bribe?:

Yeah, if a charector doesnt have any design around their legs I dont have the drive to draw it, your Oc`s are just wering boots and regular pants so there isnt to much point to it really~
But yes I do waist-ups~

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Username: Over The Sink
Commission Type: sketch
References: @ below
Digital/Traditional confused im not actualyl sure if ive seen any of your traditional art so ill say digital
Further Notes/Questions: its my boyfriend and me irl and because no one seems to like doing real life refernce ._. so i made a tektek, its okay if you think its boring and wont do it.
Total Cost: 50k+ tips and donations
Bribe?:(If its a comission that requires one if not leave this blank~)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
for the girl her hair is alittle LESS curly and alot more layered (:
btw thats a star tattoo on her cheek.

this is the hair shape (color is below, and dont add the horns) and clothing, except the pants should be black skinnys instead of purple.

pretend the white is black, that is how the color is.
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Bribe?:

Yeah, if a charector doesnt have any design around their legs I dont have the drive to draw it, your Oc`s are just wering boots and regular pants so there isnt to much point to it really~
But yes I do waist-ups~

In that case, I guess I'll give you a choice. A full-body couple for 400K or a waist up couple for 200K. Would you prefer it if we do that way or would you rather not have to choose and see about what other offers you get?

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Bribe?:

But yes I do waist-ups~

In that case, I guess I'll give you a choice. A full-body couple for 400K or a waist up couple for 200K. Would you prefer it if we do that way or would you rather not have to choose and see about what other offers you get?[/quotez just

Wait why are you offering 400k for a fullbody :S? It would only be 240k unless 400k is a bribe XD
and what pose did you have in mind for them? Cuz them just standing would be boring~

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Over The Sink
Digital/Traditional confused im not actualyl sure if ive seen any of your traditional art so ill say digital
Further Notes/Questions: its my boyfriend and me irl and because no one seems to like doing real life refernce ._. so i made a tektek, its okay if you think its boring and wont do it.

this is the hair shape (color is below, and dont add the horns) and clothing, except the pants should be black skinnys instead of purple.

Its cute that you want you and your boyfriend drawn together~

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Spicy K-O
Over The Sink

thank you :3
sooo does that mean youre considering? ><

8,100 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Username: vyebi
Commission Type: Is Starlet Walker's art a chibi? If it's so I'll get a CHIBI. whee
References: Current.
Digital/Traditional confused Um, digital, I guess.
Further Notes/Questions: None.
Total Cost: 40k + tip!
Bribe?:

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Bribe?:

But yes I do waist-ups~

In that case, I guess I'll give you a choice. A full-body couple for 400K or a waist up couple for 200K. Would you prefer it if we do that way or would you rather not have to choose and see about what other offers you get?

Did you have a pose in mind?
and why are you offering 400k :S it would be 240k~ unless its a bribe

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Over The Sink
Spicy K-O
Over The Sink

thank you :3
sooo does that mean youre considering? ><

Mhmmm ^_^ Im just really bad at drawing girls so If I did it might not come out how you expect~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff