Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiya~

Visited +1 0.8141592920354 81.4% [ 276 ]
Bought +1 0.085545722713864 8.6% [ 29 ]
Came in to Chat +1 0.10029498525074 10.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 339 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 296 297 298 > >> >>> »|

Bump 8

(Maybe it would make more sense to bump when your slots aren't filled.... sweatdrop )

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
prince0315
EDIT: ACK I'm sorry, are you closed??

Username: prince0315
Commission Type: Waist-up, with coloring like the second full body bribe commission
References: [Dalton or Avery]
Digital/Traditional: Digital
Further Notes/Questions: That'll come when you choose who you want to draw xD
Total Cost: I'm not sure, is it 90k?
Bribe?:(If its a comission that requires one if not leave this blank~)

Order completed smile Sorry for the hair, it was a ridiculous effort to try and get the gold streaks in >3< I dont mind giving you a discount for that though since I know you wanted it :3
I am proud of how the wings and fur turned out though :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
Bump 8

(Maybe it would make more sense to bump when your slots aren't filled.... sweatdrop )

HAHA Not att all I really Apriciate all the bumps hun :3 Thanksyou~
Ill get to tipping them all (I tip all bumps) But stupid Gaia will only let me do it once >3<

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
Noooo! Your slots are clooooosed! crying *subscribes and waits 'til they re-open...if ever* (Do you plan on re-opening? sweatdrop ) I really like your artwork!

*gasp* Will you really give a freebie if I bump over 20 times?

BUMP! (#1)

I will be reopening :3 Its just taking awhile~ Im gunna be pickier this time around though, with my last shop I just I accepted the first requests that came, this time I wanna choose things that I wanna draw XD It makes the quality go up when its something I wanna draw instead of forcing myself :3
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Noooo! Your slots are clooooosed! crying *subscribes and waits 'til they re-open...if ever* (Do you plan on re-opening? sweatdrop ) I really like your artwork!

BUMP! (#1)

I will be reopening :3 Its just taking awhile~ Im gunna be pickier this time around though, with my last shop I just I accepted the first requests that came, this time I wanna choose things that I wanna draw XD It makes the quality go up when its something I wanna draw instead of forcing myself :3

Okay, that makes sense. I'll be checking back then for the time you re-open, hehe.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AeraThaln7
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7

BUMP! (#1)

Okay, that makes sense. I'll be checking back then for the time you re-open, hehe.

Sure ^_^ It shouldnt be too long I just have a few Requests to finish~
Spicy K-O
prince0315

Commission Type: Waist-up, with coloring like the second full body bribe commission

Order completed smile Sorry for the hair, it was a ridiculous effort to try and get the gold streaks in >3< I dont mind giving you a discount for that though since I know you wanted it :3

*_* fftt it looks amazing! (minus the lack of gold streaks, sad you weren't able to do them sad but hey, if you can't do them, you can't do them i guess)

no need for a discount!

Anxious Informer

Omg your art is amaaazzing~
*stares at amazing art* >: I

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315

*_* fftt it looks amazing! (minus the lack of gold streaks, sad you weren't able to do them sad but hey, if you can't do them, you can't do them i guess)

no need for a discount!

Im sorry I couldnt do them~When I tried it made the quality of the picture come down~ >.<
Spicy K-O
AeraThaln7
Bump 8

HAHA Not att all I really Apriciate all the bumps hun :3 Thanksyou~
Ill get to tipping them all (I tip all bumps) But stupid Gaia will only let me do it once >3<

Oh, heh, I didn't even notice this post. sweatdrop Cool, then I guess I'll keep bumping. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff