Thanks~
Spicy K-O
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315

cause your art IS pro. like seriously, your Celethiel commission is *_*

Ill give Dalton a shot XD Thank god you have pretty boy OC`S...I draw them best XD~

ahh thank you c:
okay, so for notes xD

NOTES: his hairstyle should be like: the first ref in the normal attire section // the image on the left of all the description. And, Dalton's 21, so try to make him look manly or at lastly his age xD ( some people lately have been drawing him as if he's like...14 haha). OTHERWISE, have fun with it!

Alright thanks XD Ill get started and should be done in a few days~

sounds good! I'll go ahead and start trade

Mkay ^_^ I did a sketch today which Im not very fond of but If youd like it its pretty decent XD

Haha i'd love to see it/save it if you're going to toss it smile

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315

ahh thank you c:
okay, so for notes xD

NOTES: his hairstyle should be like: the first ref in the normal attire section // the image on the left of all the description. And, Dalton's 21, so try to make him look manly or at lastly his age xD ( some people lately have been drawing him as if he's like...14 haha). OTHERWISE, have fun with it!

Mkay ^_^ I did a sketch today which Im not very fond of but If youd like it its pretty decent XD

Sure ^_^ Ill upload it in just a sec~

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315

ahh thank you c:
okay, so for notes xD

His body is all wonky XD And I didnt like his face too too much >.< You can have it though :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Bump~ heart
Spicy K-O
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315

ahh thank you c:
okay, so for notes xD

His body is all wonky XD And I didnt like his face too too much >.< You can have it though :3

*_* that looks so good *saves*. Just two notes though haha, you can leave his shirt off, but can you keep his jacket on? (open, of course xD), and make his wings smaller? Otherwise, love your ideas c:

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315
Spicy K-O
prince0315

*_* that looks so good *saves*. Just two notes though haha, you can leave his shirt off, but can you keep his jacket on? (open, of course xD), and make his wings smaller? Otherwise, love your ideas c:

Absolutely infact- THATS EASIER :3

Its surprising cuz I did a few doodles of Dalton before that one and then like 10 minutes after that I was doodling my OC and it turned out perfect, then I did something else and it was crap again so Im gunna do Dalton again next and hope to god its a pattern >.>
Bumps for you ;3
ahh your recent works look great c:

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
prince0315
ahh your recent works look great c:

Thanks so much! ;^; just doodles of my OC XD I just designed him last night~
Bumps~! heart
Noooo! Your slots are clooooosed! crying *subscribes and waits 'til they re-open...if ever* (Do you plan on re-opening? sweatdrop ) I really like your artwork!

*gasp* Will you really give a freebie if I bump over 20 times?

BUMP! (#1)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces