Total Votes:[ 339 ]

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

Lol. I just came here to give you some drive by support.
Ah, my sig. I don't have time like I used to. =_=
There will be times I post quick temp threads.
(and seriously I've never forgotten about the commission you drew for me so ....*hugs*)

Ohhh sadface >.<
Oh well, and I think I can do better now >.< But thank-you so much, I'm really glad to hear people like what I draw ;0_0;
Bitterwing
I really like it! Another reason is that you're a really nice person. You're one of the few artists I feel comfortable to approach and talk to haha.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing
I really like it! Another reason is that you're a really nice person. You're one of the few artists I feel comfortable to approach and talk to haha.

I'm glad I'm approachable crying I get that feeling though, I don't talk to many artists on here mainly because I get the feeling their all like: Okay you want art, pay for it, den GO D<
You,Fayfex, Princeh Monster, TOXXIE, and C3NTRIC are like, the nicest artists I know XD

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Ӎ ε σ ω

3rd one finished!! Gah the background I had on it in Sai (a brown one) got saved attatched to it and I closed it before saving the Sai so it had a terrible brown background so I had to erase it with my computer mouse 8A8 Things like that just happen to me alll the time...

User Image

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Oh Hey guys, I'm gunna be taking part in a really big Auction coming up (theres going to be something like 30 artists participating) so If anyone has the gold and wants to bid on 30 pieces of art thats the place to go :3
Bitterwing
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

I'm glad I'm approachable crying I get that feeling though, I don't talk to many artists on here mainly because I get the feeling their all like: Okay you want art, pay for it, den GO D<
You,Fayfex, Princeh Monster, TOXXIE, and C3NTRIC are like, the nicest artists I know XD

Whenever an artist talks to me I always think:

WHAT.
SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS TA....L.....K.....ING...TO.....THE PEASANT ME.....?!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These people include you, Black Cyan (who keeps changing her username),- S p a r k l e Tits -, LayDeDeadpool, and Laenri.

Shameless Lover

Ӎ ε σ ω

She is so cute and perrty! My friend is going to love her!

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

Whenever an artist talks to me I always think:

WHAT.
SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS TA....L.....K.....ING...TO.....THE PEASANT ME.....?!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These people include you, Black Cyan (who keeps changing her username),- S p a r k l e Tits -, LayDeDeadpool, and Laenri.

I love it when that happens XD But I'm a lesser artist than you so I don't know why you feel like that 0_0
Have you ever met Fayfex? (I'm pretty sure everyone on Gaia knows C3NTRIC I see her everywhere XD)

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Ӎ ε σ ω

She is so cute and perrty! My friend is going to love her!

Yay I'm glad, again lemme know what she thinks~
Did you have any idea on what you wanted to change your fullbody avi order to yet?

Shameless Lover

Maybe my OC? If she is not too much. *sweat*
Kaikane Amora
Personality : Flirty, Playful, Mean temper, Easily angered, Vengeful, Protective over family, Sassy
Pose : Pin-up is my favorite
Eyes: Purple
Base : Water or Fire (if you dislike wings we can remove them)
Style: Moulin Rouge/Burlesque for Fire (1- cool , Short front-Long back dress for Water (9-16)
Examples Outfits: You can change colors; just let me know which outfit and what colors you like to use. For 9-17 you are allowed to mix-in-match tops and bottoms but once again let me know your plans ahead of time. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Bitterwing

I love it when that happens XD But I'm a lesser artist than you so I don't know why you feel like that 0_0
Have you ever met Fayfex? (I'm pretty sure everyone on Gaia knows C3NTRIC I see her everywhere XD)
I've never met Fayfex, but I've seen C3NTRIC's works around Gaia. Everyone seems to be settled nicely in their shops. I'm a different case, because I don't really have a style, it's like artistic freedom on steroids. As for now, I don't think my art is good for setting up a shop, and it'll just make me anxious. I know that some people want specific things drawn, and I'm probably not a good choice for them. All my art is experimental.

Shameless Lover

Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

I've never met Fayfex, but I've seen C3NTRIC's works around Gaia. Everyone seems to be settled nicely in their shops. I'm a different case, because I don't really have a style, it's like artistic freedom on steroids. As for now, I don't think my art is good for setting up a shop, and it'll just make me anxious. I know that some people want specific things drawn, and I'm probably not a good choice for them. All my art is experimental.

Ӎ ε σ ω

There is nothing wrong with experimental art works!

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

You should, she has a popular shop that pops up here from time to time and her art is so unique~ She also like super nice and talks to everyone XD
And actually what you do is easier than a shop, when you don't have a shop you can kinda let yourself get inspired by whatever you come across really~ I kinda like that but having a shop also allows people to bring me really cool things too~ XD
This Kitten Bites
Aw, thank you c: heart
Bitterwing
Silver Staccato
Bitterwing

You should, she has a popular shop that pops up here from time to time and her art is so unique~ She also like super nice and talks to everyone XD
And actually what you do is easier than a shop, when you don't have a shop you can kinda let yourself get inspired by whatever you come across really~ I kinda like that but having a shop also allows people to bring me really cool things too~ XD
Yup, I completely embrace that! xD
One of the things that stump me is when a person comes back for another commission but a different character I'm pretty much thinking: "Uhhhh, there's a high chance it won't look like the last one...just saying o wo;;"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff