• Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I freaking love the name of your shop.

Just how great was Capaldi over the weekend!

Amateur Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Le Pepe

Why thank you ^^
It was awesome
******** awesome.
Pardon language but it was.
Ugh ugh ugh
Laughs.
Tears.
Still the same as the old dr.s
I'm still trying to watch the old series.. <3 nfff I love William Hartnell

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Overated sanity
Le Pepe

Why thank you ^^
It was awesome
******** awesome.
Ugh ugh ugh
Laughs.
Tears.

Pfft, language is just fine. smile

Oh, such a throwback! Lifelong Whovian, and I was just beyond thrilled to see the shape the new series is taking. heart Moffat was starting to get a little crazy with all of the kissing/romance. Te-he!
I'm a fan of Hartnell, also!! And of course Baker, lol... How could you not be? (he was also my first Doctor, so pretty biased there)

Amateur Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Le Pepe
Overated sanity
Le Pepe

Why thank you ^^
It was awesome
******** awesome.
Ugh ugh ugh
Laughs.
Tears.

Oh, such a throwback! Lifelong Whovian, and I was just beyond thrilled to see the shape the new series is taking. heart Moffat was starting to get a little crazy with all of the kissing/romance. Te-he!
I'm a fan of Hartnell, also!! And of course Baker, lol... How could you not be? (he was also my first Doctor, so pretty biased there)

Christopher was my first... I loved him.
But then everyone around me hated him.
I'm like well of course he's a d**k. I mean he just destroyed his home planet to save the universe... Then the day of the doctor.. that's when I ******** lost it.. omg... that was awesome... I mean when rose (( crying )) was telling him about the wheezing giving people hope I sat there I was like hella yeah. I mean Doctor who is possibly the only thing that could give me such hope.
The way they have it... BROADENS your imagination. I mean, who possibly can't like dr who. I say the people with weak imagination >:I

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Overated sanity
Le Pepe
Overated sanity
Le Pepe

Why thank you ^^
It was awesome
******** awesome.
Ugh ugh ugh
Laughs.
Tears.

I'm like well of course he's a d**k. I mean he just destroyed his home planet to save the universe... Then the day of the doctor.. that's when I ******** lost it.. omg... that was awesome... I mean when rose (( crying )) was telling him about the wheezing giving people hope I sat there I was like hella yeah. I mean Doctor who is possibly the only thing that could give me such hope.
The way they have it... BROADENS your imagination. I mean, who possibly can't like dr who. I say the people with weak imagination >:I

Oh my gosh, Christopher was so good at being brooding and sad, but at the same time so excited just to be ALIVE. That was refreshing.

It's so true! And as one of the longest running science fictions series, it should be a staple in everyone's watchlist. (Along with Star Trek, because it's definitely another sci-fi show that encourages us to look outside ourselves.)
I enjoy that the community is just so... We're so into it, that it doesn't matter if you're new or have been watching for years. We all love The Doctor, and the absolutely maddening, beautiful, wonderful stories he weaves.

Amateur Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Le Pepe
Overated sanity
Le Pepe
Overated sanity
Le Pepe

Why thank you ^^
It was awesome
******** awesome.
Ugh ugh ugh
Laughs.
Tears.

Oh my gosh, Christopher was so good at being brooding and sad, but at the same time so excited just to be ALIVE. That was refreshing.

It's so true! And as one of the longest running science fictions series, it should be a staple in everyone's watchlist. (Along with Star Trek, because it's definitely another sci-fi show that encourages us to look outside ourselves.)
I enjoy that the community is just so... We're so into it, that it doesn't matter if you're new or have been watching for years. We all love The Doctor, and the absolutely maddening, beautiful, wonderful stories he weaves.

yeeeessssss~~~~~~~ '-' ROOOOSE!!! amyyyy
Wanna see a video i found the other day?XD Or a couple dr who episodes I found

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Overated sanity

Siiigh. Everyone always forgets about Martha [********] Jones. That lady was a badass, seriously. XD

Sure! heart I like watching things with my eyeballs.

Amateur Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Le Pepe
Overated sanity

Siiigh. Everyone always forgets about Martha [********] Jones. That lady was a badass, seriously. XD

Sure! heart I like watching things with my eyeballs.

I loved Martha.. x'D Donna was crazy.
weeuwtyouytwet

And

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Overated sanity

Omfg.
In stitches.
"Forever and ever?!"
"What?! Oh, no, no of course not..."

And then River at the end! xp I love her character so much, but by the end was admittedly exhausted from all of Moffat's craziness. Really excited for this fresh start with Capaldi. You heard that Coleman is leaving at Christmas?

Amateur Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Le Pepe
Overated sanity

Omfg.
In stitches.
"Forever and ever?!"

And then River at the end! xp I love her character so much, but by the end was admittedly exhausted from all of Moffat's craziness. Really excited for this fresh start with Capaldi. You heard that Coleman is leaving at Christmas?

lmfao I know right??? X'D

"Amy!!!! I can save you! Because I'm batman"

Wait really?

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Overated sanity
Le Pepe
Overated sanity

Omfg.
In stitches.
"Forever and ever?!"

lmfao I know right??? X'D

"Amy!!!! I can save you! Because I'm batman"

Wait really?

Yep, really. And apparently we are getting a new recurring character on this coming week's episode! Very, super excited. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff