Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavi-sempai

Vivi are you telling me you have no home?
Because if you are, I will let you stay at my house. We both know it's big enough.

I could sleep inside... but then I couldn't put on funny masks and look into your friend's window at night. The one in yellow?
She screams when she sees me and closes her eyes like it will make me leave... So I do heart
Then I come back covered in blood
It's fun to watch her pretend it didn't happen during the day too
She acts so calm

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
BlackRose-Danica
[
Hello... you. You were.. Kilili? Katyli? Kitten! No... that's still wrong... Anyway..
My favorite color is money. What color is money?
Vivi has been here about a month, getting in the way, knocking over our box and being generally adorable! heart
I personally go home. I don't know about Vivi or Lavi... but I'm fairly certain Jaycen sleeps on the box.

Jaycen just about got it right. Hmm. I guess the color of money is gold, sort of how your hair looks like right now actually. x'D If I had to guess Jaycen just gets bored and ends up falling asleep at the box sometimes.

High-functioning Bookworm

14,775 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dragon Master 50
I could sleep inside... but then I couldn't put on funny masks and look into your friend's window at night. The one in yellow?
She screams when she sees me and closes her eyes like it will make me leave... So I do heart
Then I come back covered in blood
It's fun to watch her pretend it didn't happen during the day too
She acts so calm

The yellow one? No I think your talking about her brother the one in orange. They do look the same though... But stop that Vivi! stressed
He gets so freaked out that he ends up braking things!

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Name: Tinuviel of Ennorath
Type Of Image: Something from Lavi - Sempai (for 1.3billion)
Description of Image: Hikaru is often quiet with a soft expression behind her eyes.
Poses: I'll leave it up to you for the most part.
Reference Images:

Info about her:

» Name: Hikaru Ichijin Uzumaki
» Nickname: Hi-chan (by friends only), Uzumaki San, Hikaru Chan
» Age: 19
» Height: 5'7"
» Weight: 138lbs
» Village: Konohana
» Headband Location: Around Waist or on head
» Rank: Jōnin

º Weapon Type: Nami (Short Katana)
º Weapon Length: 23 5⁄8 in
º Weapon Weight: 2.5 LBS
º Sheath Location: Back

User Image

Maybe in something similar to this or her ninja outfit..
User Image

14,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dragon Master 50
I will do it! ^.^
Any way did you want it in color and if so is her hair red and eyes blue?

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Oh yes Lavi-Sempai Color would be lovely please and yes her hair is red and her eyes are blue <3

14,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Would you like it in Traditional Color or Digital color?

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
O.O I'd like digital, but which ever you are better with is fine thank you.
Tinuviel of Ennorath

We appreciate your business, and will happily draw this request for you, but if you could kindly PM Lavi the request, we would greatly appreciate it. It makes your request easier to reference back to.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Lavi-sempai
Would you like it in Traditional Color or Digital color?

Lavi, you seem like the most normal one out of your fellow persons. Would I be correct to think that, or do you have any sort of secrets that you have~? :0 If you do think yourself as pretty normal then how do you cope with the colorful personalities of the others?

14,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Quote:
Lavi, you seem like the most normal one out of your fellow persons. Would I be correct to think that, or do you have any sort of secrets that you have~? :0 If you do think yourself as pretty normal then how do you cope with the colorful personalities of the others?

I don't see why you don't think anyone else is normal. I mean Jaycen is just an over worked student, that's most of the time asleep, and Danica is just a cheapskate. I don't see anything odd about them. Vivi on the other hand is far form normal...
There not hard to cope with at all... will be sides Vivi that is. sweatdrop
But yes you are right I'm not normal my self, I'm a bookworm. But that's not a bad thing is it? There are other things odd about me but what would I get for tell you ever thing? That's not very fun is it?

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Lavi-sempai

I don't see why you don't think anyone else is normal. I mean Jaycen is just an over worked student, that's most of the time asleep, and Danica is just a cheapskate. I don't see anything odd about them. Vivi on the other hand is far form normal...
There not hard to cope with at all... will be sides Vivi that is. sweatdrop
But yes you are right I'm not normal my self, I'm a bookworm. But that's not a bad thing is it? There are other things odd about me but what would I get for tell you ever thing? That's not very fun is it?

A person who sleeps like a bear isn't exactly normal. It's not particularly outlandish but it's a little bit odd, like a 3 or a 4/10. o,o Danica might be normal but that depends on how closely her habits resemble scrooge mcDuck. xD..I don't know if she has ever tried to sell your left shoe or anything or how far the cheapskatedness goes, but if it's extreme like him then it's probably high on a scale of eccentricity.

Vivi seems different altogether. She'd make an excellent friend for a certain batman villain.
Nah, being a bookworm isn't a bad thing. <,< I look forward to finding out a secret or two of yours.

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiyri

A person who sleeps like a bear isn't exactly normal. It's not particularly outlandish but it's a little bit odd, like a 3 or a 4/10. o,o Danica might be normal but that depends on how closely her habits resemble scrooge mcDuck. xD..I don't know if she has ever tried to sell your left shoe or anything or how far the cheapskatedness goes, but if it's extreme like him then it's probably high on a scale of eccentricity.

Vivi seems different altogether. She'd make an excellent friend for a certain batman villain.
Nah, being a bookworm isn't a bad thing. <,< I look forward to finding out a secret or two of yours.

Well that's a bit rude. I'll have you know I have a perfectly valid reason for my sleeping habits. scream

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
BlackRose-Jaycen
Well that's a bit rude. I'll have you know I have a perfectly valid reason for my sleeping habits. scream

;p ~So are you admitting that you might sleep like a bear sometimes? Teehee.

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiyri

;p ~So are you admitting that you might sleep like a bear sometimes? Teehee.

I do! And for a darn good reason!
stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas