poll ho 0.375 37.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Loyal Sweetheart

Another shop??? oOo
SkyEvermore
Another shop??? oOo

SKY. OMG. OMGIZZLES.

how long has it been since we talked classified_fu HOW HAVE YOU BEEN. You need to update me on your life. <3

*HUG HUG HUG* emotion_bigheart

I took a hiatus from gaia over the school year, and returned to find the cray cray inflation. </3

and hee hee, mebbe. I opened a bunch of temp shops, but I missed having a perm shop. ._. and Zephy has all but quit Gaia, so I couldn't recycle Periwinkle. emotion_0A0

so yes, I've opened the Beanerie. <3 and beans are cool

Loyal Sweetheart

BluuPuppy
SKY. OMG. OMGIZZLES.

how long has it been since we talked classified_fu HOW HAVE YOU BEEN. You need to update me on your life. <3

I took a hiatus from gaia over the school year, and returned to find the cray cray inflation. </3

and hee hee, mebbe. I opened a bunch of temp shops, but I missed having a perm shop. ._. and Zephy has all but quit Gaia, so I couldn't recycle Periwinkle. emotion_0A0

Hehe <3 I've been great! *HUGGLES* What about you?

Lol, I understand. Zephy left?! D: NNNOOO! gonk That's too bad.

It looks cute c: I'll try to come by often. <3

Not much has gone on really. I graduated high school! <3 Every other week I'm babysitting my nephew, who's 2. Otherwise, I'm just hanging out, playing Final Fantasy XIII, role playing, playing Sims 3, playing Wii... lots of video games xD I'm wanting to get back into reading and writing in my journal but... so much other fun stuff too ovo
SkyEvermore
BluuPuppy
SKY. OMG. OMGIZZLES.

Hehe <3 I've been great! *HUGGLES* What about you?

Lol, I understand. Zephy left?! D: NNNOOO! gonk That's too bad.

It looks cute c: I'll try to come by often. <3

Not much has gone on really. I graduated high school! <3 Every other week I'm babysitting my nephew, who's 2. Otherwise, I'm just hanging out, playing Final Fantasy XIII, role playing, playing Sims 3, playing Wii... lots of video games xD I'm wanting to get back into reading and writing in my journal but... so much other fun stuff too ovo

That's great! I've been alright. I've been busy, but happy. c: So that's good. Although one of my friends just moved away last week, and that kind of sucked. ._.

and I KNOW. She quit a long time ago, but it still sucks. We were legit partners in crime. emotion_donotwant Although now she is kicking butt in real life and academics. She's legit got an 800 on 4 different SAT IIs. Like, how what.

You should just take up permanent residence and become a lame, hunkered down hermit like me in this thread yes please, please keep my company when you can <3

OMG. YOU GRADUATED? A bazillion congratulations to you! <3 omg, that's so great! You must be so proud! (and so relieved to be done with high school c; )

and ooh! <3 You sound like you've been having an awesome summer. ^u^ And video games are just so addicting. ._.

French Breadbox's Husband

Loyal Friend

A Bump for Bluu heart heart
hello there!

i was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging buttons? c: (you can pick either the 88x31 or the 200x40 ^^ )

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.93092663][img]http://i.imgur.com/kAUgJto.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.93092663][img]http://i.imgur.com/AxmllRh.png[/img][/url]

and, your art is so cute ; ^; i can't afford atm, but after one or two commissions i definitely will be able to, so i'll be back! lol
Dream o v o
A Bump for Bluu heart heart

Thank you! ^u^

Demonic Demigod

omg the layout for this shop is too cute!

BluuPuppy

GOLDZ FOR BEANS PLZ.
Username: stinkfists
Gold Offer: 5b
Refs: her! but with her hair up like her sisters~ (eyeball clips included if you can!)
Reg or Dinky?: reg bust & a dinky too if i could get one? o uo
Anything else? nope!!
chammille
hello there!

i was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging buttons? c: (you can pick either the 88x31 or the 200x40 ^^ )

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.93092663][img]http://i.imgur.com/kAUgJto.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/t.93092663][img]http://i.imgur.com/AxmllRh.png[/img][/url]

I'd love to exchange buttons! I'll take the 200x40 one.

Loyal Sweetheart

BluuPuppy
That's great! I've been alright. I've been busy, but happy. c: So that's good. Although one of my friends just moved away last week, and that kind of sucked. ._.

and I KNOW. She quit a long time ago, but it still sucks. We were legit partners in crime. emotion_donotwant Although now she is kicking butt in real life and academics. She's legit got an 800 on 4 different SAT IIs. Like, how what.

You should just take up permanent residence and become a lame, hunkered down hermit like me in this thread yes please, please keep my company when you can <3

OMG. YOU GRADUATED? A bazillion congratulations to you! <3 omg, that's so great! You must be so proud! (and so relieved to be done with high school c; )

and ooh! <3 You sound like you've been having an awesome summer. ^u^ And video games are just so addicting. ._.

That's good c: Awe. I'm gonna hate when my friends and I are gonna start going to college and developing actual LIVES

Yes you were! Dang o.o She genius!

LOL I can do that too! >D I'll hermit with you o3o

Hehe, thanks! <3 Lol, I am. I tried getting into the top 10%, but that didn't happen. I got straight As, but just didn't take many weighted classes to bump up GPA xP

Oh yeah. May 27th was my friend's bday, and her, me, and two others got our second ear piercings ^o^ When I got my first ones, I was like, one year old. No idea what to expect from this lol. My original plan was just to buy an earring that has the chain, but they talked me into getting two more holes in my body emotion_facepalm hehe <3

Video games are addicting... Find the right one and BAM you know nothing else...
stinkfists
omg the layout for this shop is too cute!

BluuPuppy

GOLDZ FOR BEANS PLZ.
Username: stinkfists
Gold Offer: 5b
Refs: her! but with her hair up like her sisters~ (eyeball clips included if you can!)
Reg or Dinky?: reg bust & a dinky too if i could get one? o uo
Anything else? nope!!

Haha, thank you! I have a weakness for cute and colorful things emotion_dowant plus beans, like who doesn't like beans? ;D

and would you be willing to change your order up a little bit for either a reg or a dinky? I don't usually do multi-orders of the same character. If not, that's fine. I'll just keep it in consideration as it is. ^u^

Thank you so much for your offer!

also, what do you mean by eyeball clips? o_o
SkyEvermore
BluuPuppy

That's good c: Awe. I'm gonna hate when my friends and I are gonna start going to college and developing actual LIVES

Yes you were! Dang o.o She genius!

LOL I can do that too! >D I'll hermit with you o3o

Hehe, thanks! <3 Lol, I am. I tried getting into the top 10%, but that didn't happen. I got straight As, but just didn't take many weighted classes to bump up GPA xP

Oh yeah. May 27th was my friend's bday, and her, me, and two others got our second ear piercings ^o^ When I got my first ones, I was like, one year old. No idea what to expect from this lol. My original plan was just to buy an earring that has the chain, but they talked me into getting two more holes in my body emotion_facepalm hehe <3

Video games are addicting... Find the right one and BAM you know nothing else...

But you'll go to college and meet lots of great people. (maybe even a cute boy? (; ) I'll be sad when you get a life and leave me on my lonesome. emotion_donotwant

and I can't EVEN DEAL. She's so great! We're going to be going on college touring this summer, because she's such an overachiever and wants to tour colleges early, and because my brother is going to apply for colleges this coming year. I'm super super excited! <3

and ahh, I see. Weighted GPA. ._. At least you got As, though! It's better to take a class you can do well in and feel good in rather than struggle and do awfully in a class that's too hard. That's still pretty awesome.

omgg! Piercings! I sort of want to get them, but then sort of DON'T want to get one. >_> My mom actually wants me to get my ears pierced, but I didn't want to. I had a couple of friends, including Zephster, who got their ears pierced and then they either got infected or just closed up. So, I'm not sure if they're worth it. But earrings are so pretty! </3

and omg, I FEEL. Literally, they just become your whole life. Like, all you want to do is sit there and play. x_x

Loyal Sweetheart

BluuPuppy
But you'll go to college and meet lots of great people. (maybe even a cute boy? (; ) I'll be sad when you get a life and leave me on my lonesome. emotion_donotwant

and I can't EVEN DEAL. She's so great! We're going to be going on college touring this summer, because she's such an overachiever and wants to tour colleges early, and because my brother is going to apply for colleges this coming year. I'm super super excited! <3

and ahh, I see. Weighted GPA. ._. At least you got As, though! It's better to take a class you can do well in and feel good in rather than struggle and do awfully in a class that's too hard. That's still pretty awesome.

omgg! Piercings! I sort of want to get them, but then sort of DON'T want to get one. >_> My mom actually wants me to get my ears pierced, but I didn't want to. I had a couple of friends, including Zephster, who got their ears pierced and then they either got infected or just closed up. So, I'm not sure if they're worth it. But earrings are so pretty! </3

and omg, I FEEL. Literally, they just become your whole life. Like, all you want to do is sit there and play. x_x

I hope so (: I can't wait. Though I'm at least waiting a year to go to the college I really want to go to. For now, I'm going to community for at least 1 year

Dang. What grade are you in now?

Piercings are pretty when they're actually on the EARS and nothing else c: Well, they do get crusty and junk, but you have to keep cleaning them. For mine, I had to use the solution they gave me three times a day. Though I quickly got out of that to two times a day, to once a day, and now just when I think about it. I had to keep them in for 6 weeks before I could change them out. And then you have to keep at least an earring in for 6 months so they won't close up. Mine weren't that bad, though, for some reason. Though my friends got silver earrings and mine had been gold stars. You also have to twist them at least once a day. I think you should consider it c:
SkyEvermore
BluuPuppy

I hope so (: I can't wait. Though I'm at least waiting a year to go to the college I really want to go to. For now, I'm going to community for at least 1 year

Dang. What grade are you in now?

Piercings are pretty when they're actually on the EARS and nothing else c: Well, they do get crusty and junk, but you have to keep cleaning them. For mine, I had to use the solution they gave me three times a day. Though I quickly got out of that to two times a day, to once a day, and now just when I think about it. I had to keep them in for 6 weeks before I could change them out. And then you have to keep at least an earring in for 6 months so they won't close up. Mine weren't that bad, though, for some reason. Though my friends got silver earrings and mine had been gold stars. You also have to twist them at least once a day. I think you should consider it c:

Ugh, I'd be so excited if I were you! I wish I could just skip high school and go straight to college. rofl

and ikr, isn't she crazy. IDK. IDK. She'll probably go to princeton or harvard or mit. Apparently she likes coding. o_o and she's really good at math and science. c:<
I'm a 10th grader this year; sorry I'm hiding this. I just don't any creepers around here >_>

and I probably wouldn't consider any piercings other than ear piercings. I mean, I'm fine with other people having piercings in their belly buttons or noses, but I wouldn't EVER get those. Although, tongue piercings give me the heebies. Like, how do you EAT with those? o_e I guess it's a personal choice, though.

and I might get them. I don't know. ._. they just seem like a lot of trouble.

although I'd love shopping for earrings. x_x some of those are sooo pretty. </3

btw: I dig the purple color ^u^ it's really pretty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas