Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hmmm... how about MiRa for 30 bil? (Just a note: her eyes are orange.)

Trix-C's Kouhai

Friend

Sami-Fire

Sure! What would her personality be?

Sending sketch tomorrow night!
M a k i i C h o
User Image

User Image

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
yuukuri
Sami-Fire

Sure! What would her personality be?

Sending sketch tomorrow night!

Personality-wise, she's got a serious chip on her shoulder about the way her creator treated her (it's not uncommon to hear her say things like "I'm just a robot, a tool. Why should you care?" wink , and that results in her being bitter, sarcastic, and a bit passive-aggressive. Sure, she can be friendly (and she really lights up in battle, since that's what she was designed to do and she knows it), but there's a lot of snark to get through. (She's a combat robot built to assist a Power Rangers-like organization.)

Thanks! I'll go send the trade.

Trix-C's Kouhai

Friend

yaruii
yuukuri
M a k i i C h o
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Sami-Fire

Personality-wise, she's got a serious chip on her shoulder about the way her creator treated her (it's not uncommon to hear her say things like "I'm just a robot, a tool. Why should you care?" wink , and that results in her being bitter, sarcastic, and a bit passive-aggressive. Sure, she can be friendly (and she really lights up in battle, since that's what she was designed to do and she knows it), but there's a lot of snark to get through. (She's a combat robot built to assist a Power Rangers-like organization.)

Thanks! I'll go send the trade.

Thank you! I'll take note of that.

Alright! Please expect it to be sent within 5-6 hours or so, since it's 2.08pm here and am still at school. biggrin
yaruii

M a k i i C h o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User 38062839's Kouhai

Would you be willing to do my OC, Sai, for 35bill? c:

Sai

Personality: Sai is a mysterious person, he usually seems very outgoing at times then sometimes he can be moody and silent. It really depends on the day and his mood. He is a very friendly person who loves to help his loved ones when needed. Sometimes he can be very energetic or even very calm.
Shulk Foresees A Fight

Sai

Personality: Sai is a mysterious person, he usually seems very outgoing at times then sometimes he can be moody and silent. It really depends on the day and his mood. He is a very friendly person who loves to help his loved ones when needed. Sometimes he can be very energetic or even very calm.

do you have other refs for him? biggrin

User 38062839's Kouhai

yuukuri
Shulk Foresees A Fight

Sai

do you have other refs for him? biggrin

Yes! biggrin [x] [x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas