8,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
stardustblitz
candiloro
Username: candiloro
Link to or images of reference: beep bop boop
Style: #5 for 700m?
Specific requests or details: the book isn't needed should you not want to draw it!

Alright! I've added you to the Current Customers list -- let me know if you'd like me to PM you when I'm done!

a pm would be wonderful!! ill send you the trade, but we won't finalize it until the piece is done uwu~

Hot Ladykiller

stardustblitz
Krad Hikari
stardustblitz

Username: Krad Hikari
Link to or images of reference: The older brother, Andrew (26 years old) :
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The younger brother, Mateus (24 years old) :
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ref for Andrew's sword (if you wanna draw it) : sword

Style: 4

Specific requests or details: Andrew has a good nature even if he has a sarcastic sense of humor. He always wanted to become a warrior like his father.
At 20, he managed to become a knight and his now proud of his swordsman skills.

Mateus is serious but more mischievous than his brother. He's self-centred and can be mean to have what he wants.
Unlike his brother, he has no interest in swords. During his teenage years he started to learn magic. He's now a powerful and arrogant spellcaster.

Even if they argue and fight often, they really like each others. They complement one another and like being together.

Andrew's hair are dark blonde. Mateus' hair are golden blonde.
Andrew has green eyes. Mateus has purple eyes.
Both have 6 horns, 2 big horns, and 4 little ones. But Andrew's big horns points upward.
Mateus horns are longer (and he’s very proud of that !)

If you don't draw couple, could you please draw Andrew ?

I offer 8 billion. (5 bil if you draw only one)
And rise your prices ^^ you don't ask enough at all 3nodding

Ohh! I'll see what I can do about this! I've added you to the Current Customers list c: Do you want me to PM you when I'm done?

Thanks ! biggrin

You can just quote me here and post it in the thread. I have trouble with receiving PMs with my account.

I start the trade already. Just accept it when you're done 3nodding

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
candiloro
a pm would be wonderful!! ill send you the trade, but we won't finalize it until the piece is done uwu~

Will do! I'll send you a PM and respond to the trade when I'm done biggrin

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Krad Hikari
Thanks ! biggrin

You can just quote me here and post it in the thread. I have trouble with receiving PMs with my account.

Alright! Please respond to this post so that I can quote you once I'm done! biggrin I'll respond to your trade once I've finished and posted it here!

Hot Ladykiller

stardustblitz
Krad Hikari
Thanks ! biggrin

Alright! Please respond to this post so that I can quote you once I'm done! biggrin I'll respond to your trade once I've finished and posted it here!

Ok thanks whee

Bashful Noob

stardustblitz
Xtroo
Username: Xtroo
Link to or images of reference: Any one of my onis?
He's an Oni, yes a male and his name is Izanagi(伊邪那岐)
He can be serious when he's on his duty.
Tho most of the time he's just really laid-back.
Has red marking around the eye.
Oni makeup like in drawn refs.
Wears a gold color tassel earring on the left ear.
He can be holding a katana.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

==========================================================

Shizuka (静) is her name, and she's an Oni.
Oni makeup and horns like in headshot ref?
Can be drawn with or without sleeves.
She's a bossy oni, and always holding her pipe.
She can have small wings, or Big wings
Orange Smoke always swirls around her &3
Thank You for looking X3!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

========================================================

Name is OniMaru 鬼丸, just like his name, he's an Oni
Right eye has purple flame, has black dots below the right eyes
He sometimes carry his oni mask with him when he's on his duty.
You can sometimes see him with hair tied.
He's quiet and is always on guard, doesn't really like to smile.
He's always carries a long katana around, and you will see him walking around with purple ghost flames.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Style: #4
Specific requests or details: all in refs but, if u want to know more feels free to quote me <3
and I got to go to work now. Will be back in about 7-8 hrs >"<

Just to be clear, you'd like me to draw any one of your characters, or all three? Because if it's the former, I'm rather attracted to Shizuka *A*

any one of them, or if u feel like doing couple for, i am open up for it too, just let me know how much you would like to charge x3?

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Xtroo
any one of them, or if u feel like doing couple for, i am open up for it too, just let me know how much you would like to charge x3?

I'll probably draw one character for now, but if I do decide to draw couple, I'll let you know and we can work out on a price? :3

Bashful Noob

stardustblitz
Xtroo

I'll probably draw one character for now, but if I do decide to draw couple, I'll let you know and we can work out on a price? :3

yes, just let me know how much and when to send trade heart

Thnak You very much for taking it into consideration

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Xtroo
stardustblitz
Xtroo

You can send the trade firsthand if you wish but I won't accept it until I'm done ;v; Or to make things easier, I'll send you a PM when I'm done (and will also send you a PM to show you the WIP), and you can send a trade request after c:

Bashful Noob

stardustblitz
Xtroo
stardustblitz
Xtroo

You can send the trade firsthand if you wish but I won't accept it until I'm done ;v; Or to make things easier, I'll send you a PM when I'm done (and will also send you a PM to show you the WIP), and you can send a trade request after c:

can u let me know the price 1st cause I dont know how much I should send XD?

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Xtroo

Since you asked for style #4, it'll be around 5 to 6 million gold 3nodding I think that should also cover for couple art if I ever decide to draw more than one character (because tbh your characters' designs are so nice *v* )

Bashful Noob

stardustblitz
Xtroo

Since you asked for style #4, it'll be around 5 to 6 million gold 3nodding I think that should also cover for couple art if I ever decide to draw more than one character (because tbh your characters' designs are so nice *v* )

XD, Thank You so much, I will send the trade over now than heart

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Xtroo
stardustblitz
Xtroo

Thank you! I've added you to the Current Customers list! I'll finalize the trade and send you a PM when I'm done!

Bashful Noob

stardustblitz
Xtroo
stardustblitz
Xtroo

Thank you! I've added you to the Current Customers list! I'll finalize the trade and send you a PM when I'm done!

sounds awesome <3
feel free to take your time ;D

Hot Ladykiller

stardustblitz

Hi !
Just to let you know, I have a glitch and can't receive PM anymore.
When you're finished, could you just post the pic here ou send it via a comment on my profile ?
Thanks !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces