Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

*gets funds to buy one*

Original Explorer

sup-qt
Rex Au
I wants its
can I has its?!

I'm offering minimum 1T for a high quality game.
Quote or PM me if you're interested.

-sexyrexy

.: [ I would be keen, however it would depend on the style, what you wnt/how many things in the game, how the game would work.
And you would have to be fine with it taking a while, because I work full time xP
] :.

I'm a young, strapping, yet very patient man, lol. I'm also a full-time manager, and I usually have about 3 hours of playtime before the eyes droop like a mofo. I totally understand how things sometimes stretch on for days, weeks, months, years lol

I'm looking for some really artsy background, and possibly 20 items for the dressup. I might be able to find someone for the background (unless you are amazingly talented at that too), and then the outfits itself would be made by you or a team to assist in whatever art style i'm looking for.

Since everything is rendered in flash, I would assume you'd have to do a butt-load of magic tricks to make it work the way my mind (eventually) envisions.

Ultimate goal for me is to have working toys for myself and my guild.
Im available on Kik, Skype, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter. Just let me know if you want to jump platforms for more knowledge.
Of course, Gaia's where you can make gold by posting in the threads, so that's another way.
kinda out in the public doe...

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Rex Au
I wants its
can I has its?!

-sexyrexy

.: [ I would be keen, however it would depend on the style, what you wnt/how many things in the game, how the game would work.
And you would have to be fine with it taking a while, because I work full time xP

Original Explorer

I wants its
can I has its?!

-sexyrexy

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Radio Hysteria
sup-qt
Radio Hysteria

.: [ biggrin DD
ITS DONE! Wooooo
(I am very excite about this haha)
I will PM you a copy of the online link and also a link so you can download a copy if you have a windows computer. :]
Heres the link from my DA

Omg it's absolutely perfect!!!!! I LOVE it!!! <3333 Ahh I'm so excited. ^^
      Thank you so much!! C:

.: [ Ahhhh awesoem! <3 Im super glad you like it!! ^^ <3 ] :.

Beautiful Badass

sup-qt
Radio Hysteria

ITS DONE! Wooooo
I will PM you a copy of the online link and also a link so you can download a copy if you have a windows computer. :]

Omg it's absolutely perfect!!!!! I LOVE it!!! <3333 Ahh I'm so excited. ^^
      Thank you so much!! C:

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Radio Hysteria

ITS DONE! Wooooo

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Radio Hysteria
sup-qt
Radio Hysteria

.: [ Okay, Im pretty sure this is the last thing Ineed to art.
So just wanted to make sure you were cool with the expressions :]
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Those look great!!! C:

.: [ Cooool beans.
All going well I should be able to finish it all tomorrow biggrin

Beautiful Badass

sup-qt
Radio Hysteria

Those look great!!! C:

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Radio Hysteria

Beautiful Badass

sup-qt
Radio Hysteria
sup-qt
Radio Hysteria
sup-qt
Radio Hysteria

.: [ Okay so I;m doing the hair and have come across an issueeeee.
So with the hair atm, I was gonna try and do it so it was on two layers (not the issue)
But what I have found in doing that, is that the hair that would be on top (the fringe and like) will have to cover the ear or it will look really really weird/wont work. So im gonna have to change how the hair looks a bit to make up for that.
To illustrate the issue: First layer is that the hair would look like together, then when on the correct layers, and then just the top bit.
User Image
So they leave a weird bit of ear/head showing
SO there are two fixes for this.
1. I leave a space for the ear so you have to try and line this up when putting the hair on.
2. Just cover that bit, (who needs ears anyway)
User Image
(hopefully this all makes sense)

You can just cover the ears if that would make things easier. c: I think that would look fine.

Cooool beans :] I'll keep you updated on its progress (currently i'm just finishing off the last little bits like the necklace and what not. Likely I should be able to finish it this coming weekend cause of work :]
Thanks for your patience btw! really appreciate it :]

Oh that's totally fine! I just got married yesterday, so it's been a crazy time for me recently. So I've been totally fine waiting. xD

Ohmygosh congrats! I hope it was a lovely day!!! <3

Ahh thank you! It was perfect!

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Radio Hysteria
sup-qt
Radio Hysteria
sup-qt
Radio Hysteria

So with the hair atm, I was gonna try and do it so it was on two layers (not the issue)
But what I have found in doing that, is that the hair that would be on top (the fringe and like) will have to cover the ear or it will look really really weird/wont work. So im gonna have to change how the hair looks a bit to make up for that.
To illustrate the issue: First layer is that the hair would look like together, then when on the correct layers, and then just the top bit.
User Image
1. I leave a space for the ear so you have to try and line this up when putting the hair on.
User Image

You can just cover the ears if that would make things easier. c: I think that would look fine.

Cooool beans :] I'll keep you updated on its progress (currently i'm just finishing off the last little bits like the necklace and what not. Likely I should be able to finish it this coming weekend cause of work :]

Oh that's totally fine! I just got married yesterday, so it's been a crazy time for me recently. So I've been totally fine waiting. xD

Ohmygosh congrats! I hope it was a lovely day!!! <3

Beautiful Badass

sup-qt
Radio Hysteria
sup-qt
Radio Hysteria

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff