• Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sombre Veritas
Katal
Sombre Veritas

pick up front page.
Hope you like it.

I love it! Thank you so much! That is so adorable~ heart

I really like how the bunny-holder came out (and the bunny too x3)
and glad you like it. 3nodding

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
Andrew Palmecia

working on Andrew now. sorry it's taking so long.

also what does his sword look like?

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450

Hot Ladykiller

Katal
Andrew Palmecia

working on Andrew now. sorry it's taking so long.

also what does his sword look like?

Oh he looks good! I like it so far biggrin

ref for the sword :

User Image
User Image

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Name: animegurlyuki
Option choice: One
OC/Avi/Animal: Please meet Caelum!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OC's brief info: Caelum is a twenty-nine-year-old demigod. He is usually the strong silent type who lays down a heavy hand when it comes to judging situations presented before him. However, he tends to show a softer and more fun-loving side when Adelaide is around. He's very strategic, often running through every possible scenario before making a final decision. While he is a reserved individual, he also has a very quick temper. Being the only son of the goddess of justice, he does his very best to bring justice to those who have been wronged.
Other info: Though his hair is usually worn in a high ponytail, for this piece, I would like it worn down. When it's down, it typically reaches his knees. >3 And shirtless. For the pose, I would say something along the lines of either of these because Yuki needs some Cael-Cael fanservice 1 or 2. As for the expression, an annoyed look would be fantastic <3
Total: 7bil + tip

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
animegurlyuki

OC's brief info: Caelum is a twenty-nine-year-old demigod. He is usually the strong silent type who lays down a heavy hand when it comes to judging situations presented before him. However, he tends to show a softer and more fun-loving side when Adelaide is around. He's very strategic, often running through every possible scenario before making a final decision. While he is a reserved individual, he also has a very quick temper. Being the only son of the goddess of justice, he does his very best to bring justice to those who have been wronged.
Other info: Though his hair is usually worn in a high ponytail, for this piece, I would like it worn down. When it's down, it typically reaches his knees. >3 And shirtless. For the pose, I would say something along the lines of either of these because Yuki needs some Cael-Cael fanservice 1 or 2. As for the expression, an annoyed look would be fantastic <3

oh you got me at long hair worn loose lol
also, glad you gave some pose refs they really help xP will add to the list.
also, I'm assuming you'll be wanting a half bod pic then?

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Katal
animegurlyuki

>3 Awwwww, yes!
xD I try to help when I can. I know I like having pose refs to work with
Yep-a-kadoodle!
heart

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
animegurlyuki
Katal
animegurlyuki

>3 Awwwww, yes!
Yep-a-kadoodle!
heart

yeah they are a big aid for sure
and okey dokey, go ahead and send trade then. I'll accept first half after I begin the first stage sketch

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Katal
animegurlyuki
Katal
animegurlyuki

>3 Awwwww, yes!
Yep-a-kadoodle!
heart

yeah they are a big aid for sure
and okey dokey, go ahead and send trade then. I'll accept first half after I begin the first stage sketch

Heck yeah, my brotha!
Okie dokies

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
Andrew Palmecia

Oh he looks good! I like it so far biggrin

ref for the sword :

User Image
User Image

you sure you wouldn't want it as a sketch? XP
altho I can give you both. the sketch did come out really nice. I drew triangles under his eyes and behold it turned into Axel from KH but I erased them xP

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
animegurlyuki

Heck yeah, my brotha!
Okie dokies
coolies

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points