Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

Hi everyone! Thank you for taking the time to stop by my shop.

Unfortunately due to circumstances in real life I have decided I will not be opening up slots again here. I was able to be so consistent with opening slots because I was actually unemployed - I've just gotten confirmation that I've gotten a new full time job for L'Oreal starting Monday Nov 10 so I'm not going to have much time to dedicate to drawing.

I am not leaving Gaia though - I find this to be a really inspiring place with so many cool avatar and character designs.

You can still get art from me at the following places:
User Image - I do flat coloured sketches, single character buttons, emotive character button sets and doll chibis
User Image - focused mainly on making a clothing reference for your characters or even designing them from scratch for you

I know there were a lot of people that came by week after week hoping to get art from me and I'm really super sorry I wasn't able to get to do your requests. If you do have an art request thread you're more than welcome to link to it, or your character profiles here. You can also still submit a request form and I'll go through things when I can and pick which ones I'll feel like working on. I plan to haunt the Art Requests forum too so I might catch you there smile

Soft Shaded Samples From Past Orders

Bust / Portrait : 5 000 000 - 100 000 000 Gold
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Thighs Up: 100 000 000 - 1 000 000 000 Gold, cost varies on how complicated the character is
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Full Body: 3 000 000 000+ Gold, cost varies on how complicated the character is
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Cel Shaded Samples
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

★ Slots are 'Open' for 24 Hours then close as per the Opening Hours in the first post. Once closed, I review all offers and then choose the top three that I will then work on and will announce them in this thread
★ There will only be ONE Full Body slot per week unless a Mini Event occurs
★ You are allowed to list more than one style but you must also list the offers for each style you choose
★ You can offer multiple characters up for consideration but please limit this to a total of two
★ There will be 3 open slots per week
★ Slots are chosen 50% design and 50% how easy it is for me to picture the character posing/acting
★ I have the right to decline any request and will quote you to let you know and also why I've declined it
You are more than welcome to resubmit offers once slots reopen

[quote="HitokiriChibi"][/quote]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name / Avatar Theme:[/b] (Makes it easy for me to name the file as I work on it)
[b]Style:[/b] Bust / Thighs Up / Full Body - Soft Shaded or Cel-shaded
[b]What you want drawn:[/b] Link to your character profiles or avatar references
[b]Personality:[/b] Even if it's in the profile, a summary would help me know how you want me to portray them
[b]Pose / Moment Suggestions:[/b] Suggest how the character would normally stand or gesture or even a meaningful moment in their life that you'd like portrayed. Especially important for couple art because all couples act differently so describe how they interact so I can capture them properly together.
[b]Extra Info:[/b] Anything else that you want to add or think might be overlooked, add it here
[b]Offer:[/b] How much gold you are offering up
[b]Bribe:[/b] A bribe is an item you're willing to add to your Gold offer to try and tempt me - these can be items from my wish list or items you have on hand that you think I might be interested in

-If accepted-

★ You will start the trade with the set price
☆ I will add your name to a Slot once I return the offer
☆ I will send you a watermarked image for review
★ You will confirm or let me know if you'd like any changes made
☆ I will send another watermarked image to confirm if all good, otherwise repeat the above
★ You will confirm the image is ok and confirm your side of the trade
☆ I will complete the trade and send you the final image via PM
User Image
User Image

Livestream Status

**Please note drop outs may occur since I stream from my laptop which is on the wireless net**

Want to know when I'm streaming so I can quote you? Lemme know and I'll sign you up!
You're welcome to leave the list at any time, again just let me know and I'll take your name out.
[quote="RJ Stole Yo Shet"][/quote]
[quote="Froggy Charm"][/quote]
[quote="-I kitty l-"][/quote]
[quote="i know something"][/quote]
[quote="Sins of an Angel"][/quote]
[quote="Shattered Relic"][/quote]
[quote="Tei Kae"][/quote]
[quote="G0BES"][/quote]
[quote="Starlight Princess Lucky"][/quote]
[quote="alethea_angel"][/quote]
[quote="RedRanger99"][/quote]
[quote="Buxom Bandit"][/quote]
[quote="Sami-Fire"][/quote]
[quote="Kestrad"][/quote]
[quote="quick_star_blossom"][/quote]
[quote="Duchess Giselle"][/quote]
User Image
User Image
On Gaia
My Art Guild - The Artist's Block
Sketchlings - WIP Thread
Marty's Art and Coffee Shop
(I offer different art options at the Coffee Shop)

Off Gaia
Tumblr DA Portfolio Facebook

FAQ
I'm in Melbourne, Australia - hence the time zone stuff
Programs used: Mischief and Photoshop
Tablet: Intuos 3 9x12 and Samsung Series 7 Slate
My main work area:
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Want art without having to wait for slots to open? Check out my RLC Commissions.
You can contact me here on DA or here on Tumblr.

As per Opening Post, this shop will not be re-opening.
Name: In.Debt
Character's name:Scruthy
Style: Thighs Up
What would you like drawn:
User Image
X X X
Extra Info: I would like her outfit to be a black sweater, tartan skirt, black stockings and a small silver heart locket necklace
Offer: 150 000 000?
Additional Bribe: ehh sorry I don't have many items.

if she's a bit boring I have other OCs <.<
In.Debt
Name: In.Debt
Character's name:Scruthy
Style: Thighs Up
What would you like drawn:
User Image
X X X
Extra Info: I would like her outfit to be a black sweater, red tartan skirt, black stockings and a small silver heart locket necklace
Offer: 150 000 000?
Additional Bribe: ehh sorry I don't have many items.

if she's a bit boring I have other OCs <.<

Hiya, In.Debt! Thanks for showing interest (~^o^)~

D: Why would you say she's boring! I know my OC's would beat me/cry tears if I said the same thing about them!

I'll accept your offer ^_^ She sounds like a stylish gal, I like that biggrin

I just quickly updated the Request form to indicate that under 'Extra Info' a bit about their personality would be really helpful so can you let me know what sort of person Scruthy is so I can come up with a pose for her?

I'll add your name to the first Slot once the trade has been started up biggrin
HitokiriChibi

Hiya, In.Debt! Thanks for showing interest (~^o^)~

D: Why would you say she's boring! I know my OC's would beat me/cry tears if I said the same thing about them!

I'll accept your offer ^_^ She sounds like a stylish gal, I like that biggrin

I just quickly updated the Request form to indicate that under 'Extra Info' a bit about their personality would be really helpful so can you let me know what sort of person Scruthy is so I can come up with a pose for her?

I'll add your name to the first Slot once the trade has been started up biggrin

Hahaha well I mean she looks like an average 20 something and you were talking about how you really liked people's avatars which tend to look more adventurous :3.
Anyway she's a college student, smart, chilled out, rarely acts super excited but is generally friendly. Stubborn as hell and loves to argue although people tend to assume she's a bit of a stoner usually.

Toothsome Gekko

7,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Name: Avenging Amina
Character's name:
Style: Doll Chibi
What would you like drawn: My current avatar. If you need a screenshot lmk. I plan on keeping it the same for a while though c:
Extra Info: Some kind of cutesy pose I guess, it's up to you cx And don't bother with the background item unless you want to add it in.
Offer: 8-10 mil
Additional Bribe:

I really like your art btw emotion_bigheart
Avenging Amina
Character's name:
What would you like drawn: My current avatar. If you need a screenshot lmk. I plan on keeping it the same for a while though c:
Extra Info: Some kind of cutesy pose I guess, it's up to you cx And don't bother with the background item unless you want to add it in.
Additional Bribe:

Awww, thank you, it means a lot when people say that! emotion_bigheart

I'll accept your offer and say 9 million? I was a bit worried about Velvetine's Reading but it was on the official art so SCORE~! I can see the details biggrin And it's because of those details and on the leotard that I'll take a compromise between your offer.

If you start up the trade I'll check the amount and then add you to Slot 2.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Name: Little_Neco-chan
Character's name: I'll be asking for avatar art! But if you want names, then Burt (guy's name) and Yami (girl's) will suffice!
Style: Couple, thigh-up
What would you like drawn: I'll try to give you some options here:
The girl:

The guy:

Extra Info: They are a couple, so anything sweet or romantic would be loved. ALSO, if you're okay with drawing a dog... please draw the corgi? >w< I understand if you aren't comfortable with it!
Offer: 600 million
Additional Bribe: N/A

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Name: Moon Soulhart
Character's name: *yet to be named* open to suggestion
Style: Bust
What would you like drawn: X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X *Hair is like avatars, is wearing bee sting tattoo which most dont notice, and her shoes/legging thingies are black instead grey and the toes are yellow.
Extra Info: She is a serious space woman, yet to be named. She runs an air/space ship with a small crew, and is a bounty hunter - whether it be aliens, people, or plants and rocks. Whatever gets her money, but she is not greedy nor mean. Grins, rather than smiles, comes off as sassy or snark. 21 y/o (inspired by space dandy).
Offer: 6-7mil
Additional Bribe: n/a

Character's name: Blake Rosetta - though prefers to be called rose because shes told her name is too masculine
What would you like drawn: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shirt is kinda like Tias from (and inspired by) bleach. She is a wolf shifter, hence wolf parts
Extra Info: Since she is omega in her pack, she is the punching bag, if you will. Blake Rosetta, though prefers Rose, since she thinks he name is too masculine. She is overly modest, easily timid by larger opponents, and kind to smaller ones. Some say naive and easily manipulative. But with wolf blood, can be protective. 15 y/o

Character's name: Lillian Blanchfield
What would you like drawn: Outfits. Inspired by black butler/kuroshitsuji, her chest is always covered due to her contract mark being there. The outfit that is missing a shawl/scarf - all light pink - is because the item was not in tektek. She wears the sheep shawl from easter events. Like so.
Extra Info: She is serious with her work, much like ciels, an earl. But she is more of modern times, her style inspired by victorian. Also generally calm, and can be gentle and caring. Rarely smiles.

**Really only looking for one done, but would love any additional

Toothsome Gekko

7,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
HitokiriChibi
Avenging Amina
Character's name:
Additional Bribe:

Awww, thank you, it means a lot when people say that! emotion_bigheart

I'll accept your offer and say 9 million? I was a bit worried about Velvetine's Reading but it was on the official art so SCORE~! I can see the details biggrin And it's because of those details and on the leotard that I'll take a compromise between your offer.

If you start up the trade I'll check the amount and then add you to Slot 2.

Awesome , thank you c: I'll send the trade now ~

Tipsy Fatcat

Name: sunnygirI
Character's name: OC : chika and toshio
Style: fullbody couple
What would you like drawn: here
Extra Info: pose/expression-wise is artist freedom, but personality can be found ^
Offer: 2b

+ your art is really gorgeous u v u
i love how you do poses haha~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items