Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Verafyr

these characters ?
lineart for 5b each?

So line art of each of them, a double order, or as couple art?
Either way I'll add you to the list.

Toxic Partner

13,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Divorced 100
Calico Quinn
Verafyr

these characters ?
lineart for 5b each?

yayayayay!
wish i could afford color ouo

can i get them separately please?

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Verafyr
Calico Quinn
Verafyr

these characters ?
lineart for 5b each?

yayayayay!
wish i could afford color ouo

can i get them separately please?

Separate it is. I will let you know when they are done.

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Calico Quinn
Nyebe
Calico Quinn
Nyebe

Hope you like it. XXX

omggg looks amazing!!
emotion_kirakira
thanks so much ;u;/

Glad you like it. Sorry it took so long.

its no worry luv ;u;/

Shameless Lover

How are you doing?

Since Halloween is just around the corner I wonder if it is alright if I give you options for my two commission slots? Basically giving you the option of changing out one or both of the current ladies for one of these.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These ladies do have human forms if you are interested.

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
How are you doing?

Since Halloween is just around the corner I wonder if it is alright if I give you options for my two commission slots? Basically giving you the option of changing out one or both of the current ladies for one of these.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ermagahd sexy monster girl avis!!!! I should be able to get the art done before Halloween. I can swap out the order no prob.

Shameless Lover

Calico Quinn
This Kitten Bites
How are you doing?

Ermagahd sexy monster girl avis!!!! I should be able to get the art done before Halloween. I can swap out the order no prob.

Which ones do you like?

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Calico Quinn
This Kitten Bites
How are you doing?

Which ones do you like?

Both witch ones are neat of course and the brown demon girl one I really like. You still want 2 single pieces of art right?

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Shameless Lover

Calico Quinn
This Kitten Bites
Calico Quinn
This Kitten Bites
How are you doing?

Which ones do you like?

Both witch ones are neat of course and the brown demon girl one I really like. You still want 2 single pieces of art right?

Yes two single pieces, but I did just sell a 75b item so I have plenty more gold to buy more!
I love creating OCs and glad you like them! The two witches is the same witch just my two favorite outfits of her; a sleep time one and then her original but she has plenty more outfits (one is Christmas) plus little black dress I am developing a character with her and the two tailed monster girls. The big puffy green hair girl is sort of the little sister to this girl below in the spoilers; Eva who recently died before her sister was 'hatched'. Then the grey and brown girls where going to be sisters; the grey one would have a tail in black like the brown one. But have not developed anything on them yet. The the demon girl was my last avatar and no plans as of yet for developing a character from her but will in time. The very last two have human forms and are half sisters, different mothers. And are already developed.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Chatty Humorist

6b for inked?

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This Kitten Bites
Calico Quinn
This Kitten Bites
Calico Quinn
This Kitten Bites
How are you doing?

Which ones do you like?

Yes two single pieces, but I did just sell a 75b item so I have plenty more gold to buy more!
I love creating OCs and glad you like them! The two witches is the same witch just my two favorite outfits of her; a sleep time one and then her original but she has plenty more outfits (one is Christmas) plus little black dress I am developing a character with her and the two tailed monster girls. The big puffy green hair girl is sort of the little sister to this girl below in the spoilers; Eva who recently died before her sister was 'hatched'. Then the grey and brown girls where going to be sisters; the grey one would have a tail in black like the brown one. But have not developed anything on them yet. The the demon girl was my last avatar and no plans as of yet for developing a character from her but will in time. The very last two have human forms and are half sisters, different mothers. And are already developed.
User Image
User Image
User Image

I need to work more on my own O.C's for a web comic series I'm working on.
Ok so I have an updated double order so far right? Did you want to add to it again or wait till I get your current order done? They look great as usual.

Tipsy Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Lilkko
6b for inked?

I can squeeze in an inked one, sure.

Chatty Humorist

Calico Quinn

YESSS
UR SO WONDERFULLL
<3 heartsu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers