Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

herro :3 how's life?

Fashionable Vampire

oh man, it must seem like forever. I remember being in a long distance relationship, it was rough. best of luck to you guys!

ehh my last week of freedom has flown by. work this weekend then summer school starts next week D:

Fashionable Vampire

:0 moving in together! hopefully everything works out and you get to do that :3

Yeah no fun at all but I have nooo choice if I wanna graduate in december. It runs til august... 8th? 9th? then I get a little break til fall semester starts august 20th. then I graduate december 15th!

Fashionable Vampire

I'm looking into federal grants for small businesses in the hopes I can open a saloon downtown, become successful and not go to grad school.

failing that... going to grad school. XD

Amorous Lunatic

Kiya The Heretic
asjhsdjdsf queenie's commission came out AWESOME. like super awesome. like many many awesomes etc. damn guuurl.

uh my day got usurped... also I may have slept extremely late...
Iknowright? emotion_kirakira

OG Gaian

Etyania
ch UH n - d r ah

Ah well... as you can see I've been working a lot on Queenie's piece, but I did have a pose sketch ready for your second order. It's not a full sketch like the one for your other chibi, so if you want to cancel it's not too big of a deal but I'd still be happy to do it for you if you don't mind the wait. >: am I taking too long, or...?
Well I'm quitting so i'm trying to minimize the login's I have to do you accept trades for art. So if it's alright I'd like to cancel the second one.

Amorous Lunatic

*rolls in* I am so effing bored! Been holed up in the apartment for the past 2 days 'cause I'm sick. I don't even know what's wrong with me, I just keep getting light-headed/nauseous if I try walking too much. And I'm low on milk so I'll need to go out shopping soon. emo

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

ch UH n - d r ah

I guess it's okay...? I mean, I was going to finish them at the same time so you wouldn't have to log in more than once to complete the trade for me, and I can even contact you by email/whatever else so you don't have to get on Gaia, but... it's your choice.

edit: I mean, canceling one half of your order doesn't really change anything so I don't understand, really. The trade has to be accepted all at once, I can't accept half of the trade or anything, I have to take all of it at once. So your two pieces of art would be done at the same time, and the trade would be accepted when they're done, so canceling half of your order doesn't change the amount of times you'd have to log in to accept the trade (once). o_ o if you just didn't want the art I'd understand, but... I'm confused.

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

Dark_Queen_of_Death

Oh no, that doesn't sound good. ): Have you been eating enough?

Amorous Lunatic

I've eaten no less than I usually do. :< Part if me wonders if it's not some kind of anaemia because I gave blood a couple weeks ago.

Estaith's Queen

Bashful Browser

Dark_Queen_of_Death
I've eaten no less than I usually do. :< Part if me wonders if it's not some kind of anaemia because I gave blood a couple weeks ago.

I don't know why it would just be bothering you now, though! >: although I can't even give blood because I'm below the minimum weight and I almost passed out the one time I gave blood because I lied about my weight... LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff