<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107

I sliced open my hand while assembling a one piece boat at work.
btw i work at an anime store. lol
the thing was the boat had nothing sharp at all. ninja
what sliced your hand open like that? D; but u working in an anime store sounds fun ^-^ wonder wat its like in there o-o selling cosplay-costumes?

i get cut alot at my job. i work in a club ;D i get balloons n candy everyday for some reason now.

its nice and we do sell some cosplay outfits, but the majority of the store is just anime paraphernalia and its like any normal retail job, be nice to the customers, don't get mad or get sarcastic with em blah blah blah.
lol
what about you? how's it like to work in a club?
the only person ik who works in a club is my boyfriend and he's a bouncer.
so he only tells me about fights and that he's bored most of the time.
are the cosplay outfits HQ or are they like, bargained? its ok. it only gets boring if the weather keeps people out or if my friend isnt working that day with me.. other than that we got flat screens with different blue ray movies playing all day and night ^-^ even in the break room.

i get hit on alot by guys, and strangely some girls wink at me.. theres only fights around the holidays as far as i know. ive only been working here since last september so ive only seen the worst the year culd offer from the stories i've heard.

ah. they're hq but i always sell em discounted to the customers. lol
my bosses dont mind bc when i do we always get repeat customers. and cool, seems like a nice place to work. its better than my workplace to say the least. I usually bring in a book or two and after i open the store in the mornings i usually just sit and read, until people start coming by.
then i help em out, but other than that my workdays are the slowest ones. which is kinda funny since im used to the busy days, not the slow ones. lol, we had a recent schedule change bc most of the employees are college students.
well hell u get to read but most of the time they make me come in the afternoons. in the mornings i have to clean up stuff.. in the evenings i have to stock shelves with the nightshifters if they ask me to stay as long as i can.

for the next two weeks i have to open T-T i HATE getting up early in the mornings. most of the ppl r grumpy and they are mostly business owners who come in so they r uppity and expect this n that ;/ plus its hard to find a floor guy to help someone around.. i dont read that much. at least not books. i read my own novels i write but not others' ironically. what do yu read though o- o i think my favorite book wuld be animal farm cuz its disturbing and made me think about life in a different way/followship..

currently im favoring a novel series by mary janice davidson its series is called BOFFO and its all from the pov of a person who has MPD.
In all actuality its helping me see what my boyfriend goes through. sweatdrop

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107

its nice and we do sell some cosplay outfits, but the majority of the store is just anime paraphernalia and its like any normal retail job, be nice to the customers, don't get mad or get sarcastic with em blah blah blah.
lol
are the cosplay outfits HQ or are they like, bargained? its ok. it only gets boring if the weather keeps people out or if my friend isnt working that day with me.. other than that we got flat screens with different blue ray movies playing all day and night ^-^ even in the break room.

i get hit on alot by guys, and strangely some girls wink at me.. theres only fights around the holidays as far as i know. ive only been working here since last september so ive only seen the worst the year culd offer from the stories i've heard.

my bosses dont mind bc when i do we always get repeat customers. and cool, seems like a nice place to work. its better than my workplace to say the least. I usually bring in a book or two and after i open the store in the mornings i usually just sit and read, until people start coming by.
then i help em out, but other than that my workdays are the slowest ones. which is kinda funny since im used to the busy days, not the slow ones. lol, we had a recent schedule change bc most of the employees are college students.
well hell u get to read but most of the time they make me come in the afternoons. in the mornings i have to clean up stuff.. in the evenings i have to stock shelves with the nightshifters if they ask me to stay as long as i can.

for the next two weeks i have to open T-T i HATE getting up early in the mornings. most of the ppl r grumpy and they are mostly business owners who come in so they r uppity and expect this n that ;/ plus its hard to find a floor guy to help someone around.. i dont read that much. at least not books. i read my own novels i write but not others' ironically. what do yu read though o- o i think my favorite book wuld be animal farm cuz its disturbing and made me think about life in a different way/followship..

currently im favoring a novel series by mary janice davidson its series is called BOFFO and its all from the pov of a person who has MPD.
yep its important to stand in someone else's shoes. u never know what their background to the picture is. u look at the focal point but thats not always why the painting looks the way it does. the background influences that too.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
*a ******** sandwich falls onto my lap* its not even my sandwich. THIS ISNT EVEN MY FU**ING SANDWICH AND NOW IT'S ALL OVER MY ... -wakes up- ._. dreams.. i thought dreams were better than reality. grrr...

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
im almost done with the chibi i hope to finish it before bed >.<

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107

lol

yep its important to stand in someone else's shoes. u never know what their background to the picture is. u look at the focal point but thats not always why the painting looks the way it does. the background influences that too.

yeah. ik... Thats why I like the book so much it helps me understand him a bit more but its still hard sometimes when all the other guys pop out when we're talking.
Except for when Kevin pops out.
Hes a kid so its always fun talking to him. : )
except of course when he wants candy or just says no over and over again. lol

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
bunsagi
User Image
Username:bunsagi
Headshot or Fullbody:fullbody
Tektek/Reference(s):this avi.
Total:65k
User Image

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107

yeah. ik... Thats why I like the book so much it helps me understand him a bit more but its still hard sometimes when all the other guys pop out when we're talking.
Except for when Kevin pops out.
Hes a kid so its always fun talking to him. : )
except of course when he wants candy or just says no over and over again. lol
thats true owo kids are fun talking to. their vocabulary makes me laugh. the kids here have tudes so its kinda like talking to myself but with a squeaky voice.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
going to let a computer wizard have my computer for a couple hours and hopefully he wont keep it for a day but who knows t-t

Dapper Bunny

7,175 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Airi Valentine
how cute ty ^-^

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
thats true owo kids are fun talking to. their vocabulary makes me laugh. the kids here have tudes so its kinda like talking to myself but with a squeaky voice.

Cutest thing to ever happen happened to me last night when I was on the phone with my bf.
Kevin popped out. And then he said this to me "Nini. Love you 'ama"
I screamed into my pillow then tried getting him to say it again. Lol
He called me MAMA!!! xD
It's sooo cute!
Unfortunately for my bf I cried for half an hour after kevin went to bed.
I was too happy, and to top my night of while I was in my full blow cry another of his personalities popped out and now this guy can be really mean and a big jerk at times so when he came out and said "oh my gawd. You're crying? What for? Oh nevermind just stop now. It's annoying."
I replied with "oh stfu!!!" And to that he went away lhao and then later when I realized what I'd said I did too! lol Even Luke was laughing!

Tipsy Darling

User Image
Username: Etoiles
Tektek: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme: Romantic

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Etoiles
User Image
Username: Etoiles
Tektek: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme: Romantic
thanks for participating ;D i added yur entry to the front contest page with the others'.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine

Cutest thing to ever happen happened to me last night when I was on the phone with my bf.
He called me MAMA!!! xD
It's sooo cute!
I was too happy, and to top my night of while I was in my full blow cry another of his personalities popped out and now this guy can be really mean and a big jerk at times so when he came out and said "oh my gawd. You're crying? What for? Oh nevermind just stop now. It's annoying."
I replied with "oh stfu!!!" And to that he went away lhao and then later when I realized what I'd said I did too! lol Even Luke was laughing!
aaw i wulda been happy too. are those kevin's first words?

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine

He called me MAMA!!! xD
It's sooo cute!

No lol we've talked before. A lot actually but it was the first time he ever called me that and days before I'd been wondering what he sees me as to him.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine

He called me MAMA!!! xD
It's sooo cute!

No lol we've talked before. A lot actually but it was the first time he ever called me that and days before I'd been wondering what he sees me as to him.
lol. i never really wonder what kids think of me. most see me as their sister or someone they love alot even tho im not around them much cuz of my job.

i hope u and kevin's relationship grows stronger. im glad it got to this point though it sounds like a positive direction from the way i see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff