Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Gawker

InkHound
I... I thought it's already been around? emotion_0A0 RP heads/pics in general have been an off and on sort of style throughout roleplay environments. But I suppose it's fallen out of favor with crazy post styles and all.

It has been! It's just I've mostly seen it in RP-intensive and humanoid shops, where each pet is custom-drawn, while in most animal-like B/Cs I usually see/use the pet's cert, sometimes only in the beginning of the RP, to show who's who.

Armed Combatant

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Oh yis~ back when I was active (and the shop was alive), I used Dennie's head in the first post of whenever I started/participated in an RP at Reedenbaum. I would mockup a sidebar one if it was an animal pet (like in my few piddling attempts to RP at shaoilin woods).

:3

Gallant Gawker

InkHound

I've never had the money/talent to make good art or sidebars of my characters, so I had to make due with certs. Now, though, that needs to change, because! I won in a Plague Doctor RP flat sale! ;//A//; And he needs proper art and graphics, so I can kiss all my saved up gold good bye. uvu

Dapper Lunatic

Going through ur art examples.

User Image

Dat a** emotion_awesome

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Omg that a** and that art! Love it! heart

Armed Combatant

Daw~ you guys are so sweet, and I totally agree. XD I still love her silhouette, I always stare at the figure a little bit when I come across it.

And sorry I'm not quoting or being too active tonight, I'm posting via my phone since the internet in our cabin is mysteriously not working again. :'<

Armed Combatant

emotion_bigheart

Gallant Gawker

Friendly Trickster

Armed Combatant

Still using gaia on my phone. Internet is still out at the cabin (and we aren't sure why since the bill is paid, but there have been a lot of mta trucks around our area so they could be fiddling with things, much to my dismay crying )

Armed Combatant

Just so everyone is on the same page;

Application/Commission Slot Offers
Can be submitted this Monday (Jan 13th),
thru Friday until 6pm(AK wasilla time, UT -9:00, if I recall correctly!)

Accepted offers will be announced/quoted the following Saturday (sometime in the evening, 6-8pm my time)!

Also, I apologize but no free rp-heads will be offered for the month of January. I'd like to focuse on producing primary art to see how much time it will take before adding that on. Free rp-head info will be put up soon, and the program will be enacted in the beginning of February. :3

Any questions, feel free to quote me.

emotion_bigheart

Bashful Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
do you have a form/requirement for affiliates? emotion_kirakira

Armed Combatant

azn_miyuki

The only requirements I have is that your banner is the standard 200x40(I really hope I'm remembering the size right Dx) and that your thread is active. Beyond that I accept any type of affiliation :3

Bashful Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
InkHound
azn_miyuki

The only requirements I have is that your banner is the standard 200x40(I really hope I'm remembering the size right Dx) and that your thread is active. Beyond that I accept any type of affiliation :3

ahh, my banner's 200x50 and closed atm ;w;

Friendly Trickster

I may have a new character to toss at this come opening day...there's a wee WoW goblin happening in my head and sheis starting to sound adorable in there. We shall see!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff