• Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam

Thank you so much! biggrin crying well before I get home, how much bride do you want for a couple art for full body and line art? 100 bil? lol

Mhmm! Well- before I decide- fullbody lineart of which style? c:

detailed lines and shad please, with color and I have question, how much more difficult is it for you to also do a Disney theme type with couple, full or half body, color? you know, i might as well make a bigger order, your art is amazing!

I would be happy to draw a second piece for you. c: And thank you very much!
I still need a little clarification. I'm confused! Sorry! Hopefully this will help.

Drawing 1:
Before you said that you wanted lineart, and now you're saying you want color.
Are you saying you want colored lineart, or that you want a colored-in piece like the examples?
Assuming it's fullbody, this is what I would ask.

Couple lineart: 100b
or
Colored-in couple: 200b+

Drawing 2:
Disney couple full body colored: 80b
or
Disney couple half body colored: 50b

it would be colored in couple and wow, it certainly isn't cheap with you rofl
however I am ready to make the orders BUT out of all days, tektek is offline crying

Okay! And you're right haha, it's not cheap. I do need funding for spoiling my friends, and I may possibly be an anon, so... I like to not short sell my work. c:

Anyways! You could always take a screen shot and upload it to photobucket. If all else fails, you could make sure the avis you're wearing are the right ones until I can get screen shots of them. xD

I could do that in the morning but right now I am away from my computer.

King Noob

Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam

Thank you so much! biggrin crying well before I get home, how much bride do you want for a couple art for full body and line art? 100 bil? lol

Mhmm! Well- before I decide- fullbody lineart of which style? c:

detailed lines and shad please, with color and I have question, how much more difficult is it for you to also do a Disney theme type with couple, full or half body, color? you know, i might as well make a bigger order, your art is amazing!

I still need a little clarification. I'm confused! Sorry! Hopefully this will help.

Drawing 1:
Are you saying you want colored lineart, or that you want a colored-in piece like the examples?

or

Drawing 2:
or

however I am ready to make the orders BUT out of all days, tektek is offline crying

Okay! And you're right haha, it's not cheap. I do need funding for spoiling my friends, and I may possibly be an anon, so... I like to not short sell my work. c:

Anyways! You could always take a screen shot and upload it to photobucket. If all else fails, you could make sure the avis you're wearing are the right ones until I can get screen shots of them. xD

that's alright but why open a shop just so recently? smile

I never saved those tektek cuz it wasn't working right recently and I can't dress up as the girl and of course its from dream items crying what a night to suck! crying

I am guessing you're on your phone? eek I was using my earlier today at my part time as you remember rofl

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam

Drawing 1:

or

Drawing 2:
or

I never saved those tektek cuz it wasn't working right recently and I can't dress up as the girl and of course its from dream items crying what a night to suck! crying

I am guessing you're on your phone? eek I was using my earlier today at my part time as you remember rofl

I closed my old shop and opened this one- I decided to start over instead of revamping the old one!

And aww... that sucks. You know, though- if, when you're dressing your avi, you check the "All Gaia" box when you search, it will bring up everything. That should help! You do still have some time to get those sorted. I was guessing the girl would be another person's avi o: Sorry!

And, yes, I was on my phone. I left my laptop at my fiance's last night because I was too tired to deal with lugging everything around. xD

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
Aqualena
          Not sure if your bribe slot is open, but just in case... x3
          Username: Aqualena
          Style desired: Anime - Detailed lines and shading
          Type of commission: Colored fullbody?
          Payment offered: Designated Princess of Saturn
          References:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User ImageUser Image

Special Notes: Hair can be down or tied up. I have no preference :3
          Personality description (just in case):
          Her name is Cerulea, and she's a powerful little bundle of magic, her specialty being water magic. She's insanely strong and self-confident in her abilities when in a fight but is on the shyer, more modest side when around her friends. She gets embarrassed really easily because she is more self-conscious of her words and actions when around others. She has a poor habit of twiddling with her fingers when nervous.

Hey there! I've posted your sketch on the front page.
I ended up getting a really cute idea, where she's playing with a glass of water and twiddling her thumbs. c: Hope you like it!
Belle Noire
          Pweeeee! 4laugh
          I love everything about the sketch!
          The expression. The pose. The detail.
          It's amazing
          /glomps
          emotion_kirakira

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
Aqualena
Belle Noire
          Pweeeee! 4laugh
          I love everything about the sketch!
          The expression. The pose. The detail.
          It's amazing
          /glomps
          emotion_kirakira

D'aww, really? Yay! >u< -accepts glomp-
I'm so glad! If that's the case, I'll go ahead and work on her more now!

Would you like me to stream?
Granted, for now, it would just be linework and that's not too exciting to watch. xD
Belle Noire
          Aww, if it were any other time, yes gonk
          I unfortunately must go and run some errands in a bit, so I can't stay crying

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
Aqualena
Belle Noire
          Aww, if it were any other time, yes gonk
          I unfortunately must go and run some errands in a bit, so I can't stay crying

D'aww, okay, that's fine!
Hopefully next time I'll catch you at a good time. c: Have fun!
Belle Noire
          Yes, definitely next time!
          Just let me know, because I would love to watch blaugh

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
Aqualena
Belle Noire
          Yes, definitely next time!
          Just let me know, because I would love to watch blaugh

Okie doke, will do! I'll let you know! c:

King Noob

Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam

Drawing 1:

or

Drawing 2:
or

I closed my old shop and opened this one- I decided to start over instead of revamping the old one!

And aww... that sucks. You know, though- if, when you're dressing your avi, you check the "All Gaia" box when you search, it will bring up everything. That should help! You do still have some time to get those sorted. I was guessing the girl would be another person's avi o: Sorry!

And, yes, I was on my phone. I left my laptop at my fiance's last night because I was too tired to deal with lugging everything around. xD

that's nice smile was it much trouble?

wow! I super duper didn't know that! I will take a photobuket pic and everything! thank you so much! biggrin and it was another girl avi, but I didn't know about this gaia dress up thing so I will be changing to make the girl avi too lol rofl

should I make an order form in like the next post?

Mewling Kitten

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam

wow! I super duper didn't know that! I will take a photobuket pic and everything! thank you so much! biggrin and it was another girl avi, but I didn't know about this gaia dress up thing so I will be changing to make the girl avi too lol rofl

It would've been. xD

And yay! Glad that helps! Sounds like a good time, haha. >u<
I may even be able to sketch one of the drawings out before I go to sleep. Please do fill out the form! Technically two forms. c:

Beloved Friend

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Loiterer 100
The Belletrist
yum_tea

Hello there~

King Noob

Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam
Belle Noire
RoxyAwesome_Sam

It would've been. xD

And yay! Glad that helps! Sounds like a good time, haha. >u<
I may even be able to sketch one of the drawings out before I go to sleep. Please do fill out the form! Technically two forms. c:

yes ma'm! 4laugh but because I am doing it this way, the second order would be a lil later tonight sweatdrop but please take your time! I have a few references too lol but I have one last request, can you send me all these art thru pm? its because I want this art for valentines and I want it to be a surprise for her, if that's alright with you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff