Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dancing_Moon_Faerie
mokochana
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

i wanna order you again
can you draw couple fanart? of 2 male characters ?

I can try n_n

i want fanart of Toriko and Komatsu
Toriko has three scars running from his left ear to just under his left eye.
Toriko is muscle man, but if you don't wanna draw just draw in your style, remember Toriko height 220cm/ Komatsu height 155cm so he's high as Toriko waist up

References: Komatsu outfit , his knife, art (but you don't need to draw his knife in art)
Personality:

Toriko has a personality of rugged manliness, eating heavily, drinking, showing off, and displaying a wild sense of enthusiasm only towards what interest him and rarely towards what interest others. Many define him as a glutton. He also has an obsession with perfection when it comes to the food he serves.
Komatsu is a very friendly young man who cares deeply about his friends and his cooking, and always does his best to stay cheerful despite his natural cowardly disposition and highly emotional personality in most situations, because of this he often comes off as childish and innocent and some may even mistake him for a young child when these traits are combined with his small stature, but he always does his best to be brave and strong despite his nature.

Other Requests: They're partner/best friends/ (romantic pose if you don't mind draw shounen-ai)
cute/romantic/food/funny theme is great
Bribe: 15b

Benevolent Fairy

mokochana
Dancing_Moon_Faerie
mokochana
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

i wanna order you again
can you draw couple fanart? of 2 male characters ?

I can try n_n

i want fanart of Toriko and Komatsu
Toriko has three scars running from his left ear to just under his left eye.
Toriko is muscle man, but if you don't wanna draw just draw in your style, remember Toriko height 220cm/ Komatsu height 155cm so he's high as Toriko waist up

References: Komatsu outfit , his knife, art (but you don't need to draw his knife in art)
Personality:

Toriko has a personality of rugged manliness, eating heavily, drinking, showing off, and displaying a wild sense of enthusiasm only towards what interest him and rarely towards what interest others. Many define him as a glutton. He also has an obsession with perfection when it comes to the food he serves.
Komatsu is a very friendly young man who cares deeply about his friends and his cooking, and always does his best to stay cheerful despite his natural cowardly disposition and highly emotional personality in most situations, because of this he often comes off as childish and innocent and some may even mistake him for a young child when these traits are combined with his small stature, but he always does his best to be brave and strong despite his nature.

Other Requests: They're partner/best friends/ (romantic pose if you don't mind draw shounen-ai)
cute/romantic/food/funny theme is great
Bribe: 15b

I don't mind drawing it i romantic. n_n And I can try to draw it in my style along with some muscles for Toriko. o u o
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

yay trade sent thanks biggrin
and i'd like to see wip heart

Benevolent Fairy

mokochana
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

yay trade sent thanks biggrin
and i'd like to see wip heart

n_n Of course I can send you a wip as soon as I doodle them together.

Mega Conventioneer

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Dancing_Moon_Faerie
Hermaphroditie

The Mating Call

The Fallen Seraph Uriel

Moozie

Hai! So sorry. I am sure you all are wondering what happened to your artwork, I am a bit delayed since I have been in and out of the hospital for two reasons. One was my own, I got badly sick, and the other was my uncle was suffering from liver failure and I had to deal with all the medical stuff dealing with him. Then had to travel to and from my mom's place back to mine to settle the burial issues. So I have been very busy in real life due to the sudden death of my uncle and my own being sick. I finally got back to my apartment last night, and was studying and getting back in the groove of gaia. So I apologize for the long delay on this.

I'll wait if that's possible thanks so much

Sugary Star

17,475 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

Username: Strawberri Maple
Image/avater: http://tektek.org/av/1166842
Bribe: Sunset Spirit, Rosamund's Devotion, Candy Cat, Princess of the Universe OR 4, 4,500,000,000

and

Image/avater: http://tektek.org/av/1166936
Bribe: 3,500,000,000 OR Beyond Blue

I don't know if you can do two like this but thank you!

Benevolent Fairy

Strawberri Maple
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

Bribe: Sunset Spirit, Rosamund's Devotion, Candy Cat, Princess of the Universe OR 4, 4,500,000,000

and

I accept the items for the bribe. And I shall list you now. o u o Like the others, once I finish the wip I'll show you.

Sugary Star

17,475 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Dancing_Moon_Faerie
Strawberri Maple
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

and

I accept the items for the bribe. And I shall list you now. o u o Like the others, once I finish the wip I'll show you.

Cool! Thank you!
I went ahead and sent the trade request! :3

Duck

Dancing_Moon_Faerie

Username: No1Gamer
Image/avater:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bribe: 5 Billion
heart heart heart

Godlike Bunny

15,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items