Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Browser

User Image
                                GOING BACK TO SCHOOL, FINISHING ORDERS WILL TAKE A LOT LONGER
                                if you no longer want to wait, cancel trade! ty for reading. yum_icecreampie

!!! offering a coloured waist-up for one of these: User Image !!!

my technique has gotten rusty so this is how it's going to work!

1. fill out the order form
                                2. send the trade + FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
                                3. i'm going to find a photo w/ a pose i want to base it off or you can provide me w/ one
                                4. i finish and send you the final piece through pm

CANNOT DRAW:
                                couples + groups: basically more than a single chara. and i am gone
                                furries: i am sorry. if you really want me to though, you're more than welcome to take the chance ... ;o;
                                CLUTTER!: like extremely cluttered, it's not even organized just ... kjfasdlfkjadsklfj

possible F.A.Q
                                is it going to be a full final piece?
                                no! BUT it definitely won't be JUST a sketch, might be missing some hands ... arms ... legs ... half a leg etc. OVERALL THEY ARE VERY EXPERIMENTAL! thought i should say this

can i get a fullbody?
                                no! BUT the drawings will always be from a bust to a waist-up yum_puddi

samples?
                                to your left! i haven't started on anything new so this (the one to the left haha) is a few months old that is in need of finishing ... i know
                                check out finished orders!

i have not received art even though i posted my order form
                                1. did you send a trade? y/n
                                if no, then that is a possible reason why
                                if yes, then please check out the progress board a.k.a 'current orders in need of finishing'

for further questions/inquiries, send me a pm! i will answer as quickly as i can and to the best of my ability <3

ORDER FORM lmao it's pretty short ...
                                what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) :
                                pose ref. : delete line if you want me to find one
                                sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

p.s i do accept tips, don't be ridiculous w/ it though ... _(:3ㄱㄴ)_

current orders in need of finishing:
                                Kiryu Thunder - scrapped sketch, starting all over sad
                                Free Penguins - not started, looking for ref.

finished orders!

art trades atm

Ice-Cold Kitten

User Image

"Can you handle it?"
"¿ʇ ǝlpuɐɥ noʎ uɐƆ"

Silence! Nyx is speaking :

What you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : Meeee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can be drawn as a guy or a girl!
Sending trade theenn ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

You are dismissed.

Cat

what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : lei
pose ref. : maybe this ??
sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

is it okay to have more than 1 req ??
if not just ignore the other's that are under the spoiler,,
what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : yuan
pose ref. : this
sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : kazu
pose ref. : this or this
sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : orion
pose ref. : this [nsfw !!!]
sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Toxic OTP

flower basket can b left out
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

In a relationship with Kronprinz Sharkhaus

AAaaaa .. /sweats is this still up? q v q

what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : any one of these if you like? ; w ;
pose ref. : anything would be interesting ! ; v ; as long as you have fun hehe
sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

sorry i left the req kind of general T w T ! if you want me to be more specific i can ; w ;

Winner

what you want drawn:
User Image

sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

In a relationship with pataco

Camper

User Image
{pretended the ultra ball isnt there}

sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
EZEROPERCENT

what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) :Noah Spears:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Apperance Information:
Name: Noah Spears
Affiliation: Nebula Galaxy Kingdom and Guardian of the Galaxies.
They gave her this necklace that she wears all the time.
This is what it looks like:
User Image

Skin Colour: It is a medium milk chocolate colour.
Idea of what it may look like:
User Image

Eye Colour: Brown
User Image

Weapon: Slingshot with Element Balls. Element Balls: Water, Fire, Earth, Wing, and Lightning. When she is in her Knight uniform, her weapon would be a double edged sword.
This is what the Element balls look like:
User Image

Slingshot:
User Image

Hair Colour: It is a mixture of Blue, Green and Purple
User Image

Hair Style/Length: Boy short. (I got the idea from TWDG when Lee told Clym to keep her hair short Q~Q)
User Image

Clothing Style: Noah have three style: Formal, Knight Uniform, and Regular. Since it is the year 2050 and most humans are living on now livable planets, Earth has been a tourist place to see old structures from back in the days and for those who cannot afford to live on other planets. Noah has been fascinated with Earth 1950s and 2000s trends. Some people call her weird because she follows trends from decades even centuries ago, but she doesn't care because she believes that those people did their best to keep those trends alive when they were alive.
Formal Outfit: This outfit she would use for the Semiannual Military Ball held in the Nebula Galaxy Kingdom.
This would be the ideal outfit:
User Image

Knight Uniform: Her Uniform is a Modern day Knight outfit. She switch from wearing the Gentlemen uniform and the Ladies uniform.
Ladies Uniform:
User Image

Gentlemen Uniform:
User Image

Regular Outfit: She likes wearing multicolour dresses and 1950s women clothes. She really likes suspenders. Other days she is just wearing her plain Hoodie with her satchel shoulder belt and plain old jeans.
Multicolour Dresses Idea:
User Image

1950s Women's Clothing Idea:
User Image

2000s Clothing Idea:
User Image

Regular Clothing Idea:
User Image

Extra Facts: She is afraid of being left alone so that is why she is so loud. She wears colourful outfits because she wants people to know even though she lost her arm and leg it won't slow her down for being a knight. She is the only girl in the Knight academy. Most girls want to stay on Earth or serves as political figures of the world. Her best friend, Marcel Fitzgerald, is the Space Nebula Galaxy's palace artist. So she helps create Noah's marvelous and VERY colourful outfits. She is scared of the dark and of rejection. Her weakness is her left arm and leg since they are somewhat weaker because of her birth. Since humans are mingling with the outer space, there are some space civilians who do not welcome them and will do everything in their power to eradicate them so it is Noah's job to find a compromise as humanity's unofficial chief spoke person.

Background Information:
First name: Noah
Middle name(s): Val
Surname: Spears
Date of birth: 06/25/ 1997
Race: Human
Sexuality: Pansexual
Social status: Modern Day Squire

Traits of Voice

Accent (if any): Hispanic Ascent
Language spoken: English and Spanish
Other languages known: Gallifrey, Dutch, ASL, and Japanese
Style of speaking: Informal
Volume of voice: Mostly Loud

Physical Appearence

Height: 5'8
Weight: 165lbs
Eye colour: Brown
Skin colour: Milk Chocolate
Distinguishing features: Her Right leg and arm are prosthetic
Build of body: Chubby
Hair colour: Blue, Green and Purple
Hair style: Boy short hair. Ends and Side are shaved while her front and middle is curly
Complexion: Medium
Posture: Mostly relaxed
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Ear piercings and gauges small
Typical clothing: mostly wearing jackets and graphic tees. On formal occasions, she will either wear a suit or a flowy dress

Personality

Likes: Food, coffee, juice, music, weapons, animals creating more gadgets and dragons
Dislikes: Rude people, snobby nobles, carrots, plain things, and insults
Education: In training to be a Space Knight
Fears: Heights, Space Wasps, Disappointing people, being laughed at, and bugs
Personal goals: To become the greatest Space Knights
General attitude: Optimistic
Religious values: Believes that every creature is the same regardless of background
General intelligence: Very Intelligent but is also very stupid
General sociability: Very sociable

Health

Illnesses (if any): Asthmatic and Anxiety
Allergies (if any): Dust, Cats (even though she have a cat) and Pollen
Sleeping habits: If she sleeps less, she is more active than if she had the full eight hours
Energy level: Usually is very energetic
Eating habits: Can eat a restaurant out of business in two hours
Memory: Can only focus on one thing. Short term memory
Any unhealthy habits: Everytime she laughs, she always have the urge to bite the closest person near her.

History

History of family: Mother was a Nurse for the royal Space Court and Father was a Knight with many honours.
Briefly explain life story: When she was born, her right arm and leg was undeveloped. Most physcians believed she wouldn't live very long since she was premature. However, her mother and father prayed to the Moon begging if Noah survived, then they will have her serve the moon for the rest of her life. Noah miraculously survived and her mother and father sent her to the moon to worship the gods when she was 4yrs old. When she arrived, the moon gods prophesied that Noah will be the gateway for intergalactic peace so long as she continue to serve. She accepted and was sent to the Space Courts to train to be a Space Knight while watching the galaxy with the gem necklace the gods have blessed her with.

Relationships

Parents: Mother, Angelic Spears and William Spears
Siblings: Zion Spears (sister)
Any enemies (and why): None
Friends: Dana Star, Elizabeth Fitzherbert and Cholee Meong
Best friend(s): Dezir Jones and Marcel Fitzgerald

Combat

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful only resort to violent if it is necessary
Weapon (if applicable): A Modified Slingshot with varies pellets

Others

Current home: A Spaceship near the Nebula Galaxy
Favourite types of food: Pasta
Favourite types of drink: Mango Juice
Hobbies/past times: Writing, reading, building
Guilty pleasures: Eating all the donuts in 10mins
Pets: Cat name Nurtles
Talents: Very artistic and great craftsmanship
Favourite colours: Rainbow
Favourite type of music: Indie and Classic Rock and Roll

sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Sparkly Browser

emotion_omnomnom

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : Her Alt Outfit (the one on the right)

sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

More on personality (optional)

-A newly appointed pirate captain who likes to spoil himself with the refined things in life. He rallied the crew together in mutiny to overthrow the previous captain
-Dresses in fancy dress coats and has quite the flamboyant attitude to match. He tends to be pretty obnoxious and isn't shy about showing off.
- he is not a body builder but he has a toned figure.
- though he is not blinded in anyway , he likes to wear an eyepatch to throw off his enemies by pretending that he is blind. He also thinks that an eyepatch is a sign of a true man of the sea. God have mercy on their souls when he decides to use both eyes during a sword/gun fight as he has a great sense of depth perception and accuracy.
- often seen drinking with his crew after a long day, the guy isn't afraid of having a good time. He will also start a few friendly fist fights when he drinks too much from the spur if the moment.
- though in his captain's quarters he tends to obsessively count his treasure and prefers to not share
- when it comes to a raid of high rewards, he does not hesitate to take risks and is therefore famous for his reckless and crazy stunts to get what he wants.

sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

your art is so good.

what you want drawn (chara./oc/avi etc.) : christophe (skin is closest to the darkest skin ref):
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image

pose ref. : something like this? sorry for it not being under a spoiler, the image is ridiculously huge for no reason.
sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Strawberry

hello your art is cute <3

User Image

sending trade ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Sparkly Browser

Kiryu Thunder

do you possibly have an avi reference for this chara? o:

Sparkly Browser

emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply