Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please?

Yes. <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe so. =o 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

gonk I REALLY should have done this in advance but I've had a wedding that I've been spending money for and only just gained some back. Hardly an excuse... Anyway, I would like to order a picture of:

User Image User Image

Toshiki Deyashi and Yoshimitsu Deyashi

I ask that the art be done by Sunday. It is for an anniversary so I would like the pose to be a lovey dovey type thing, like hugging and kissing. Please, if you are interested, post a sample of your artwork and the price you would like for it. Thank you.
I could do a detailed sketch for 50k. There's a bit more info in my shop, and samples, if you're interested.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9837624
Good luck!

(My sister is probably too much of a bum to get goood-quality couple art finished by Sunday, and she's a bit busy .... but if you ever wnt art, come to the Art Emporium!)
Oooh, thank you Hyura. I don't have 50k at this present moment but if I can get it by Friday, I would be glad to accept (Plus I usually like giving my artists tips. >< wink
Alright, sounds good. I can usually get a sketch done within a few hours or less. *nod*
Hyura-san
Alright, sounds good. I can usually get a sketch done within a few hours or less. *nod*

Excellent. By the way, I love the art. <333
^-^ Thank you very much.

And by the way, cute couple.

<33
Hehe, thank you once again. <3 I might even be asking for real life pictures except I only have one that sucks. ee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff