How much would this be?
I have to go now,
I need to get some rest
for work tomorrow!
<3

Nighty night, loves.
Wow!!!!!

Catagory: Gaia Avatars
-Just my Avi as it is now ^^ oh, and...can you do her sitting, an elbow resting on her knee and chin in her hand, a confused look on her face? If not, I don't mind. Ill pay extra if you like biggrin
Style: Colored / Normal
-Full Body
Omg so cute!!! May i pweez order??? ^0^

Catagory: Gaia Avatars
- User Image
Style:colored...normal :3
- fullbody pweez!!!
wait before i send trade...may i ask what type of art is "ashi chan again"....in your dA??? Because i'm not sure if it's normal or chibi... sweatdrop
Do you do couples?
Hope its ok if I take up two slots? If not, please could I just have the first request?

Catagory: Others
Could I please have a half body coloured shot of Holly (my OC)?
Quote:
Ok, heres my reference pages about her: X X X X
- The second link being a piece of art I've already got of her.
- The final ones a perfect example of ears and tail plus it has her charms bracelet in there too.
- Could I be a pain though and ask if I could have a Scarf wrapped around her neck? Its blue the same as that one, and tends to wrap around her neck once and then hangs down onto her knees.
Extra info:
Clothes: Holly wears one t-shirt on top of the other, the longer sleeved one underneath.
The bottoms normally white and the tops normally brown. The bottom shirt being the long sleeved one. And she's normally slobbed in jeans and socks, never trainers, just pastel coloured, striped socks.

Charms bracelet info: (5 charms) a feather, a polar bear, a snowflake, a fox and a four leaf clover on it.

Oh and Holly has polar bear ears and tail (sorry had someone mistake them for a cats earlier) - that first picture I have of her is a perfect reference for her ears and tail.

Style: Normal coloured half body please
Price: 400 + 100 = 500gp

2nd request (hope thats alright).
Catagory: Pets
- X
Unfortunately thats the only good reference of her that I have, but, I will give you the description of her character just incase its useful.
Quote:
Sodalite - A stone shot through with pale veins, the nature of the Sodalite Ava Raji follows in its temperament. At once kind and gentle, it is also a beast to those it dislikes and very changeable. This is not because it does not know its own mind. Simply that its heart has changed and it must follow. Despite that, once a Sodalite Ava Raji chooses someone to be loyal to, they generally stick around.

Style: Coloured full body please!
Price: 600 + 100 = 700gp

Total: 700 + 500 = 1200 (1.2k)

Thank you if you accept. ^^ I'll send the trade now anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff