About the Artist

-The artist is 25
-Has been drawing since the dawn of time
-Is going to college and can sometimes be overwhelmed
-Also writes, crochets, makes lace, and reads quite often
-Is sometimes seen giving things out in the freebie section
-Is female

About the Shop

The shop was created because the artist felt she could maybe make some gold off her silly little doodles, and didn’t see why she shouldn’t. The shop has been designed to the best of her ability, she not being a very prolific layout designer by any means. For now, all the graphics and layout have been created solely by the sweat and blood of the artist. It’s not top notch, but it will serve its purpose.

This shop is being recycled.

Any donations of graphics or layout help are greatly appreciated.

Be sure to check out the "Contests" section for chances to win free art and the "Other Art Styles" section to see what other types of art you can score!

Oh, and don’t mind the troll. He just sort of showed up and we haven’t been able to get rid of him.

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

(4/12/15) - Shop reopened!

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

(1) Follow the ToS.
(2) Common courtesy is your friend. Be kind to others, obey the golden rule, and use common sense.
(3) Don’t steal my art and use it as your own. Do not claim it is of your creation.
(4) I can change the rules at any time, as I see fit.
(5) Send me a trade when you order. I will accept it when your art is done.
(6) Do not PM me about your art. I will be getting it done as soon as possible. If there is too much of a delay, I will let you know.
(7) All OCs must have a colored, full body picture reference.
(8 ) Please, please give me a reference picture with your order form, in case I have to take a break and you change it while I’m away.
Saying “current” won’t help me or you in the long run.
(9) Play nice and have some fun! Feel free to stay and chat.
(10) Please save all pictures to your own server.
(11) I reserve the right to remove things from your avatar if it is too complicated.
(12) I will quote you with your art once it is finished, or if I need further information.
(13) Did you remember the reference picture?

That’s all I have for now. Rules are subject to change as time goes on and things arise.

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Here’s the rundown on prices:

One avatar/OC/fantart = 2b
Couples x2 that =4b
Text = +1b
Flob (one of the pictures with a bracket next to it. They are used primarily to decorate posts) = No charge to make it a flob
Animation = Discussed upon order
Backgrounds = +2-3b depending on difficulty. Will discuss upon order.
Comics = Discussed upon order. General rule of thumb is that I charge 2b per figure in the comic.

Buying with Items
You may buy your art with items, but they must be items that are worth as much as the price of the art of more.

Bribes
If the list is full, and you really want to be on it, then you can bribe me. Depending on my work load depends on how much you need to bribe me. We can talk about it.

Tips
Feel my art is awesome enough that you want to give me a tip? Go ahead! I don't say no to presents. =D

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Things you should know about the art
(1)The Art is legless, meaning that it is a waist up version of your order, be that Avatar, OC, or Fanart.
(2)They do not have arms, but they do have hands.
(3)They don’t’ have mouths, so all expression will have to be done with the eyes.
(4)They will be flatly colored.
(5)You may have them made into a flob.
(6)Cluttered or complicated orders, if accepted, will be simplified and detracted from.
(7) I do couples and singles, but you’ll have to bribe me to do more than two.
(8 )These also don’t have boobs. (Sorry!)
(9)Generally, I DO NOT accept orders regarding real people, famous or otherwise.
(10)Animations are tricky. I can only do simple ones, like winking, blinking, or floating hearts. Keep this in mind if you want something like that.
(11) If you have a comic in mind, please give me as much information as possible when you order. Have a general idea in mind, even if it's as simple as "draw me taking Alucard's hat" (see sample 1). If I have questions, I'll ask, but if you're too unclear about it, I won't be able to help you. I think for this, I'll give a general sketch first, and we can see if you like it before I commit to a final draft and we know the exact price if not already confirmed.

Enough of that. Let’s move on to the samples.

Singles
User Image

Couples
User Image

Fan Art
User Image
See Also:
Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Alucard (Hellsing)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Ichigo (Bleach)
Howl (Howl’s Moving Castle)
Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
Monkey D Luffy (One Piece)
Harry, Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter)
Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
Germany (Hetalia)
Links (Legend of Zelda)
Hellsing Nazis (Hellsing)
Maxwell and Father Anderson (Hellsing)
Sakura (Card Captors)
Ginko (Mushi-shi)
Hellsing Organization (Hellsing)
Sakura (Card Captors)

Text
User Image

Flob
User Image

Animation
User Image

Comics

Sample 1 (example price: 8bil)
Sample 2 (example price: 4bil)

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

When ordering, please send a trade at the same time.
Give me a picture reference!
Fill out the form below and post it in the thread. Do not PM it to me.

[quote="Hardcore Uvula"][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Couple or Single:[/b]
[b]Don’t forget the…:[/b]
[b]Leave out the…:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Flob:[/b]
[b]Animation:[/b]
[b]Pose or Expression:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Ref Picture:[/b]

Here’s the rundown

Username: You put your username here. Pretty self-explanatory.
Type: State whether this is an Avatar, OC, or fan art order, or if it’s a combination.
Couple or Single: Is is a single or a double? Remember, I’m extremely reluctant to go over two.
Don’t forget the…:Put anything here that I MUST NOT FORGET. Please don’t put things here like “the shoes” or “the smile” because as I started above, I don’t do those. Be reasonable.
Leave out the…: Put anything here that I might as well leave out of the picture.
Flob:To flob or not to flob. That is the question.
Text:Put here if you want text, what you want it to say, and how you want it oriented.
Animation:Put what sort of animation you want here… Remember, we will need to discuss this, and if it’s too complicated I won’t be able to do it.
Pose or Expression: If you have a specific pose or expression in mind, put it here. Picture refs are wonderful, but not required. I’ll try my best with them, because I’m somewhat limited.If you don’t care what the thing is doing, don’t bother with this one.
Comments:Put any additional comments, desires, or suggestions here.
Ref Picture:put your ref pictures, or links to such here. YOU MUST HAVE A REF PICTURE OR I WILL NOT DRAW YOU. Sorry, that’s just how it goes.

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hardcore Uvula rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Contest #1
    The first customer to post on every tenth page (10th, 20th, 30th… 100th, etc.) will get free art. It will be a single only, of an avatar, OC, or fan art. If the order is a couple art, I think I'll be able to do it at half price. It will also only be the main art, not the bribe only art as seen in the next section. If no one posts on that page but me, no one gets free art. If the first person who posts on that page wants to pay for it, then there will be no backups. So, there will be no second places. Also, if you order on a previous page, and we are talking about your order, and you are the first person to post on a tenth page, you will not get previous order for free, but rather will have to order something else. You must alert me to your winning. Post away!

Winners
    Page 10: BrainInAVat
    Page 20: --
    Page 30: 2sarahgate
    Page 40: H O N O V A
    Page 50: H O N O V A
    Page 60: Niomo
    Page 70: --
    Page 80: Yami_Ailin
    Page 90: --
    Page 100: --
    Page110: Elbereth Star-kindler
    Page 120:

Contest #2
    The second contest is arbitrary, but I felt like making it. The first one to guess a certain aspect about me gets to have a freebie of whatever they choose! Every new contest will have a different topic. All you have to do is to be the first to guess it correctly in the thread, either with an order or just chatting. Boom. Done. I'll let you know if you've won. For now the limit of guesses will be five, because that feels like a good number.

Current Question: Name a musical group that is on my playlist.

Winners:
    #1:
    #2:
    #3:
    #4:
    #5:

Contest #3
    The third contest is a dice roll contest. Roll one 100 sided dice. If you get the number 42, you win an art of your choice. You can roll once a day for a chance to win, and can win as many times as you'd like.(Ignore the dice roll thing at the top of the post. I did that accidentally and don't know how to make it go away. HALP.)

Winners
    #1:

Contest #4
COMING SOON

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!

This section is for the other styles of drawing I do. This is not the main purpose of the shop. I could open a shop that was dedicated to this sort of style, but I know I would get burned out on it really fast, because it is very intensive for me and takes a lot of time.

This style of art is obtainable by bribe only. How much it will cost you depends on my mood, how willing I am, and how much time I have on my plate. Each piece takes me at least an hour to do. I know it doesn't look like much, but I can be a slow drawer sometimes, especially when I'm shading.

I am using SAI, and not used to it yet, so you won't get nice pretty blended shading at this time. You can choose to have no shading at all, in fact, if you want to.

I do head shots and busts/waist ups. I want to avoid doing hands as much as possible, because I'm terrible at them. I know I should practice, but I don't. I also know I'm not the best shader, one of the reasons I'm not doing these as a regular source of income.

If you want one, fill out the form below and post it in the thread. We can haggle if needed until both parties are satisfied. At that point, I will fit it in between my other projects. It might take a while to complete, what with an intensive class load and how long these take me. Be patient.

Oh, and I don't do couples for these. They will also be devoid of animation. Sorry.

Head Shot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bust/Waist Up

unshaded
User Image

Shaded
User Image

Order Form

[b]Username:[/b] Put your username here
[b]Type:[/b] OC, avatar, or fan art?
[b]Shot:[/b] Put headshot, bust, or waist up here.
[b]Don’t forget the…:[/b] What I cannot miss.
[b]Leave out the…:[/b] What you want left out.
[b]Expression:[/b] Put the expression you want here.
[b]The Bribe:[/b] What you plan to give me. I accept gold and items
[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else I should know?

Thanks. <3

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Links In

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8phasja][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/wqt57b.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8phasja][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/23iylp2.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8phasja][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/34h6lmx.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Eloquent Gekko