I guess, it just means that no one loves me ;0;

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
It's the only one that matters

I guess, it just means that no one loves me ;0;
But I love you! and that's all that matters mad

Wealthy Codger

Just so you guys know, I'm on a break. The new skyrim DLC has finally come out on ps3 and I've been havig fun playing that, but don't worry, I'll be back soon, and maybe with some skyrim fanart XD

I'm currently playing as a dark elf vampire arch-Mage, and I'm writing this because my damn game has frozen just as I read a black book and I'm hoping it will un-freeze so I don't have to fight the dragon priest again TT.TT

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Just so you guys know, I'm on a break. The new skyrim DLC has finally come out on ps3 and I've been havig fun playing that, but don't worry, I'll be back soon, and maybe with some skyrim fanart XD

I'm currently playing as a dark elf vampire arch-Mage, and I'm writing this because my damn game has frozen just as I read a black book and I'm hoping it will un-freeze so I don't have to fight the dragon priest again TT.TT
I haven't played Skyrim. I should pick it up.

But I've recently stumbled into Fire Emblem and heart

Cute Furry

I'm glad I came back here to check on things, without being notified I would have otherwise never realized I'd been knocked off the waiting list. o:

Wealthy Codger

Steady Ride
I'm glad I came back here to check on things, without being notified I would have otherwise never realized I'd been knocked off the waiting list. o:

Sorry about that, ive been really distracted with other things cat_gonk

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Steady Ride

Like Fire Emblem? You should be distracted with fire emblem. Because it's amazing

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Steady Ride

Like Fire Emblem? You should be distracted with fire emblem. Because it's amazing

I can really tell you have been playing that a lot XD
No, i have been preoccupied with my real commissions, IRL things, and Skyrim XD

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Steady Ride

OH MY GOSH NO GET FIRE EMBLEM RIGHT NOW.

It's soooo good.

You don't even know.

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Steady Ride

It's soooo good.

You don't even know.

All i know about Fire Emblem is that Ike and Marth are sexy good characters to use in Smash Bros

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Steady Ride

It's soooo good.

You don't even know.

All i know about Fire Emblem is that Ike and Marth are sexy good characters to use in Smash Bros
That's all I knew about it as well. Then I played awakening. Ike and Marth aren't in it really....side extra characters.

Wealthy Codger

Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect

It's soooo good.

You don't even know.

That's all I knew about it as well. Then I played awakening. Ike and Marth aren't in it really....side extra characters.

Just as long as it doesn't have Roy, i didn't like Roy cat_scream

Versatile Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect
Ripper Ruu
Absinthe Effect

It's soooo good.

You don't even know.

Just as long as it doesn't have Roy, i didn't like Roy cat_scream
I believe it's a whole other generation the story focuses on. I haven't played the previous games so I don't really know much about the other characters. But the good thing about the game is that if someone dies they stay dead permanently. So basically, marry the person you hate off so you can get their adorable awesome child then let them die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff