<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 901 902 903 > >> >>> »|

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Dark_Queen_of_Death
Ripper Ruu
Sounds interesting :3 and i swear you must have more art of your Avi then what is on that thread, where are they all hiding? XD
I hoard it on my PC. xD
User Image

I really should set up some sort of gallery for all of it, but i'm a lazybones when it comes to that sort of thing, and prone to being distracted by new baking ideas instead of being productive. Currently obsessing over how to make vegan ice cream that tastes like regular ice cream. It's frigging difficult! gonk

OMG, I am so jealous! Look at all of that art! eek I probably shouldn't be too surprised, your avi does look really fun to draw.

Wealthy Codger

comloo
wow <33

Thank you, giant Cheep! cat_blaugh

Versatile Lunatic

I'm just here. Stalking.

Amorous Lunatic

scarlet_maven
Dark_Queen_of_Death
Ripper Ruu
Sounds interesting :3 and i swear you must have more art of your Avi then what is on that thread, where are they all hiding? XD
I hoard it on my PC. xD
User Image

I really should set up some sort of gallery for all of it, but i'm a lazybones when it comes to that sort of thing, and prone to being distracted by new baking ideas instead of being productive. Currently obsessing over how to make vegan ice cream that tastes like regular ice cream. It's frigging difficult! gonk

OMG, I am so jealous! Look at all of that art! eek I probably shouldn't be too surprised, your avi does look really fun to draw.
Hehe, thanks! I'm something of an art hoarder! xD You should see how much I have of my OC Chessy, it's at least twice that!

Man-Hungry Dog

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ШҺãŦ уøџ ¢αℓℓ trüε Ŀ-Ø-V-Σ

ⓢⓐⓨⓢ
╔═.♥.══════╗ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Well that's discouraging! I finally got up to 15mil to buy some of your art and you're full.
*Grabs a chair and wait*

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ╚══════.♥.═╝

ⓝⓞⓦ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ

Ī ¢αℓℓ Þεŗƒε¢ţ S-Ŧ-Ø-Ċ-Қ-Ή-Ø-Ł-M Ş-Ұ-Ŋ-Ð-Я-Ø-M-Σ

Wealthy Codger

dezimaton
* u* <3

how do you do that expression with no face? emotion_donotwant

Wealthy Codger

shadowbayne

ⓢⓐⓨⓢ
╔═.♥.══════╗ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Well that's discouraging! I finally got up to 15mil to buy some of your art and you're full.
*Grabs a chair and wait*

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↑ ★ ↑ ★ ↓ ★ ↓ ★ ← ★ → ★ ← ★ → ★ Ⓑ ★ Ⓐ ★ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ╚══════.♥.═╝

ⓝⓞⓦ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ

15?! or 1.5? XD Also, i like your avi, it looks like evil NiGHTS cat_whee

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ⓢⓐⓨⓢ

Haha, no. 15. I Really wanted some of your artwork and thank you for the compliment. emotion_kirakira

ⓝⓞⓦ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ

Wealthy Codger

shadowbayne

ⓢⓐⓨⓢ

Haha, no. 15. I Really wanted some of your artwork and thank you for the compliment. emotion_kirakira

ⓝⓞⓦ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ

O__O Hunneh there's always space for someone paying 15Mil!!!!

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Ripper Ruu
Zesstra the Dark Spider

Hey Zessy, I'm finally getting to work on your pic!

Yayness!! Can't wait to see it

Versatile Lunatic

I'm just sitting here wishing I was a thresher maw from Mass Effect. Don't mind me.

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

Now that training is over and I'm in my own truck.... Trucking is boring x.x

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
2 Million! O.O Would that be enough for a piece of delicious and drooling art for me to frame in my house. emotion_drool

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items