• Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:
User Image

offer: 15b? emotion_kirakira
details? make her super cute like I know you would redface and crying of course whee

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVednesdays
Kaenai

PLEASE DRAW ME?
image ref/tektek:
User Image

offer: 15b? emotion_kirakira
details? make her super cute like I know you would redface and crying of course whee

oh no! why crying? poor thing T^T

i'll do it, of course 3nodding

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVednesdays

one question: what dress/top is that? her arms are kinda blocking it and i can't see it clearly in the item snapshot

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaenai
VVednesdays

one question: what dress/top is that? her arms are kinda blocking it and i can't see it clearly in the item snapshot
Frosty kisses c:

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVednesdays
Kaenai
VVednesdays

Frosty kisses c:

lol i think i even have that item. i really should be more adventurous with my inventory xD

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaenai
VVednesdays
Kaenai
VVednesdays

Frosty kisses c:

lol i think i even have that item. i really should be more adventurous with my inventory xD

your avis are always cute emotion_kirakira

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VVednesdays
Kaenai
VVednesdays
Kaenai
VVednesdays

Frosty kisses c:

your avis are always cute emotion_kirakira

maybe n ot always o:
but yours definitely are <3

how are you today?

Timid Healer

You said no companion animals/people, but I'm not sure if that refers to couple art or to Gaia avatars with items. I'm gonna offer anyway! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would you be willing to draw my OC with a friend's OC for 45b?

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art References
My OC
Wixi's OC

His OC is a few inches taller than mine and much more invasive of personal space. My OC is quite short and very shy.

In case you're interested in mor character information, here are our reference threads.

Wixi's
Mine.

Thanks, and sorry if this goes against what sort of offers you're taking! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Emmah Odroah
You said no companion animals/people, but I'm not sure if that refers to couple art or to Gaia avatars with items. I'm gonna offer anyway! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art References
My OC
Wixi's OC

His OC is a few inches taller than mine and much more invasive of personal space. My OC is quite short and very shy.

In case you're interested in mor character information, here are our reference threads.

Wixi's
Mine.

Thanks, and sorry if this goes against what sort of offers you're taking! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

no this is fine c:

though i've never done anything like Wixi's oc before... but i'm willing to try! 3nodding
question about yours, though. i notice your reference is dressed differently than what appears here. which outfit do you prefer?

Timid Healer

Kaenai
Emmah Odroah

Art References
My OC
Wixi's OC

Wixi's
Mine.

no this is fine c:

though i've never done anything like Wixi's oc before... but i'm willing to try! 3nodding
question about yours, though. i notice your reference is dressed differently than what appears here. which outfit do you prefer?

Wonderful!
I have no preference at all. In fact, you're free to make up your own dress or to alter her outfit as you see fit!

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Emmah Odroah
Kaenai
Emmah Odroah

Art References
My OC
Wixi's OC

Wixi's
Mine.

no this is fine c:

Wonderful!
I have no preference at all. In fact, you're free to make up your own dress or to alter her outfit as you see fit!

update: finished my other commission, and i'm about to get started sketching. i have a few ideas so it might be a while before i settle on one, maybe a couple days? o:

Timid Healer

Kaenai
Emmah Odroah
Kaenai
Emmah Odroah

Art References
My OC
Wixi's OC

Wixi's
Mine.

no this is fine c:

Wonderful!

update: finished my other commission, and i'm about to get started sketching. i have a few ideas so it might be a while before i settle on one, maybe a couple days? o:

That's perfectly fine! Take your time. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pure-hearted Hellraiser

9,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Kaenai

Hey Kaenai! I know that my friend Wilma Dikfit is a regular at your art shop and always asks for commission. I was wondering if you have time to do an art avi for me as well! Let me know how much it would cost!

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Asian Sophistication
Kaenai

Hey Kaenai! I know that my friend Wilma Dikfit is a regular at your art shop and always asks for commission. I was wondering if you have time to do an art avi for me as well! Let me know how much it would cost!

i don't actually have time right now, as my shop is full, like it says in the title. :c
but i can tell you that your current avatar might be nearly impossible since much of it is too dark to be seen D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff