Cosmic Man-Lover

User Image

User Image

emotion_yatta 𝕵𝔞𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰' 𝕿𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝕭𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔢 𝕾𝔥𝔬𝔭 emotion_yatta

QUEST OF THE IMPOVERISHED COLLEGE STUDENT

UPDATE: I NOW HAVE....... AN ULTIMATE GOAL

User Image

User Image

𝕾imple and straightforward enough, I hope~ I never really have the time to make a proper art shop what with all the IRL college stuff I have to deal with so I usually bump this thread up once in a blue moon when I find stuff I wanna quest.

Starting price this time is 300b for cheebs and 500b for waist-ups~ will only be taking one character per person this time since priorities;;

User Image

emotion_yatta 𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱 emotion_yatta

YOU CAN TRY TO BRIBE ME WITH THESE PLUS CASH TO REACH STARTING PRICE

Counterfeit Widow
Counterfeit Bride
Bunilla
Punishing Ira
Dark Deity of Ossidian
Starry Deity of Ossidian
Schwarzhaus Sigma

User Image

emotion_yatta 𝕾𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰 emotion_yatta

𝕴'll be doing bust/half-body/chibi avi illustrations only, this time around surprised

You're free to waltz to my Tumblr art tag for more references (though there are crack illustrations mixed in with those orz). I also have a real-money commission page over there so you're free to check that out as well~

User Image

User Image

User Image

emotion_yatta 𝕷𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 emotion_yatta

𝕮haracter-wise, I'm fine with drawing anything, though for this particular page I am going to be limiting things to Safe-for-work Avi Art.

Risque stuff is fine, so long as they do not violate ToS, nor portray underage or perceptively underage characters.

I can work with clutter but you need to provide an item list, if ever.

I lean towards men so you might get more favorable results if you go for something along those lines~

Also, please don't take it to heart if I don't take your commission; I am just a human being, after all, and I have my limits ;u;

User Image

emotion_yatta 𝕾𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔰 emotion_yatta

𝕾uper thesis sneak attack mode~ will be working on both simultaneously so any one of them will be finished before the other~

1.) Ven Loki done!

2.) Madam Ace done!

emotion_yatta 𝕱𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡 𝕮𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 emotion_yatta

User Image

𝕺kay, that's most of it. I'm looking forward to working with all of you! 3nodding

Lonely Phantom

12,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
//wontletmeseethesamplescuzcollegecompshatephotobucket
; 3; do you have any dA samples?? ; 3;

Lonely Phantom

12,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
if your siggy is a sample, I'll offer 1.3mill? ; 3;
for User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosmic Man-Lover

Nerin Serene

I FEEL YOUR PAIN OMG

Here you go~ the link is also a link to my dA, btw. you could check out my gallery if you want ^u^

Lonely Phantom

12,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
japhers
Nerin Serene

I FEEL YOUR PAIN OMG

Here you go~ the link is also a link to my dA, btw. you could check out my gallery if you want ^u^

//immediatelywatches

Intellectual Sage

Would you do a couple for a high bribe?

Cosmic Man-Lover

Nerin Serene
for User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd love to draw the green one! yes, alright, I'll take it ^u^ also thanks for the watch ;u;

Cosmic Man-Lover

Lady ZeIda

name your price and I'll see what I can do biggrin

Shy Kitten

ok i want this (this being your awesome art) umm if my current avi is no good i also have a pretty cyclops that you might like
User Image

Intellectual Sage

japhers
Lady ZeIda

name your price and I'll see what I can do biggrin

I was thinking 5mil or a zodiacal for my couple with a cute bg~

Lonely Phantom

12,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
japhers
Nerin Serene

I'd love to draw the green one! yes, alright, I'll take it ^u^ also thanks for the watch ;u;

yeeeee~!!!! > v < //spazzeseverywhere
BTW, if you wanna, I do art trades? ; 3; my chibis have been going really high in my shops and auctions price-wise? but for now I'll send a trade~
3.5 mil for couple art of both of them? If you don't want to draw both, 1.5 mil for either? ; w ;

Intellectual Sage

Nerin Serene
japhers
Nerin Serene

BTW, if you wanna, I do art trades? ; 3; my chibis have been going really high in my shops and auctions price-wise? but for now I'll send a trade~

I want your chibis emo

Cosmic Man-Lover

neko-niki
3.5 mil for couple art of both of them? If you don't want to draw both, 1.5 mil for either? ; w ;

ooh, alright, I'll take it! ^//u//^

Lonely Phantom

12,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lady ZeIda
Nerin Serene
japhers
Nerin Serene

I want your chibis emo

a-ah, would you like a link to my shop? ; A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas