oh well goodnight, hope your results come out the way you want them too
@llia
GO TO BED! 8D
YOU WILL GET GOOD TEST RESULTS!
u better - u study all the flippin time. =3=

@RObin
hey!
thanksss C:
I'm going to go through the backlog of posts maybe today or probably when i get back home since the external internet at work is SUPAH SLOW

@aily
MOOORNING DAAAHLING <3

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alright cool. :d So whats up? Doddle anything interesting as of late? (I know I doodle all the damn time I just can't stop myself x_x)
@robin

yup yup @_@;
im always constantly doodling - either commissions or freebies. 8D
i uploaded a few things on my DA this past weekend. ^^;
      MORNING ENIIIIIIIIII!

Fashionable Businesswoman

User Image
Uploading a form in a moment.
amyazmy
eniii you're so ninja, i stalked this shop when it's not open and now it's already page four scream

HO HO HO >D
I R NINJAR

@blind clarity
pretty post art O____O

@aily
MOOOOOOOOORNING scream heart

Fashionable Businesswoman

Order Form:
username: Blind Clarity
reference: See below info.
type: 1/2 pencil
price: 100k

Name:Venus Inverse
Class: Priestess

Bio: Venus's world is dying, the world is turmoil as the gods wage war leaving the world in Chaos. Venus has decided to leave the fold of the convent, and find the answer and the reasoning behind the war of the god's and the truth about the birth of her world. She's on a holy quest to find the truth, but the answers she will find are nothing but saintly, and that perhaps the darkness is closer to her than she knows. In the end she learns the dark god Mea'rethos is locked inside of her sealed by her will, and that she is not human at all but created by the high elves to act as container of the darkness.

Personality: Venus is very innocent in the beginning of her quest, she blindly trust others and wants to think the best of everyone. However as the travels go on, and she gets closer to the truth her heart grows darker, as she learns the truth of the world war and the truth of her birth lie in the same riddle.

Relationship: Venus's lover and partner is Lord_Mars a stoneman (The rockguy), who travels along, looking for his own answers.

Dress: Venus wears magical robes, and frilly dresses. Feel free to draw these are you please. Keep in mind she is a priestess so she likes crosses and fights with an ornate staff (feel free to decorate the staff however you like) . She has one sliver cross that she wears that must be around her neck, it's a small simple cross. You may also play with her hair as long as it's kept the same length. Feel free to open her braids and allow her hair to hang lower. Also I like to see her drawn with wings, as shown in one of her character shots.

Spells: Venus primarily uses healing magic, but she also has a strong mastery in ice magic.

Scenes: I've included some scene shots, inside of her Photobucket. Feel free to use any of these scenes. As usual I am a sparkle whore, and a lover of action shots of my character using magic but anything you want is fine.

References:
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/GarnetTill13/Venus/

TekTek
http://www.tektek.org/dream/avatar.php?a=41177119

10,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
yes and you laugh like a santa now, ohohoho
rofl

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
unsolvedenigma
@robin

yup yup @_@;
im always constantly doodling - either commissions or freebies. 8D
i uploaded a few things on my DA this past weekend. ^^;

Oh cool lol, I haven't drawn anything in two days and its freaking me the heck out. I'm just like ;0; I wanna drrrrawwww.

Dapper Raider

unsolvedenigma
Lissome Llia
I like the new banners. o 3o

ty ty~!
i wanted to use swirlies but i got lazy.
als i was feeling sentimental so i put in lovey stuff. x3
now i need to make a sig banner and a 200x40 mini banner for advertising :'D

I can do the m.banner. Easy enough.
i have to leave for club meeting ~~ but will be baaack 8D

Malevolent Muse

I feel like I need to make my posts more visible somehow. ._____. Eni, every time I talk to you, you seem to miss it. xD;
DevilsAssistant
I feel like I need to make my posts more visible somehow. ._____. Eni, every time I talk to you, you seem to miss it. xD;
''
HI DEVI :'DD

OH HO HO HOOOOOOOOO heart dramallama

Malevolent Muse

unsolvedenigma
DevilsAssistant
''
HI DEVI :'DD

OH HO HO HOOOOOOOOO heart dramallama

HI ENI. I EVEN TALKED IN CAPS LAST TIME AND THAT DIDN'T GET YOUR ATTENTION. )<

ALSO.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE CLUBBING. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers