• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
novemberwaves
magaly
hahaha
then you might want to change the "will buy your price" thing on your thread
good luck either way 3nodding

Er,well what I ment by that is like 5k tops,not 20k..I mean yah gotta look at it,if i had the 20k I wouldnt exactly spend it on a peice of art,its common sence.

yeah, everyone doesn't feel the same way as you do, after all real work that goes into making the art doesn't equal the reward people get, which doesnt account for much. you can't use gaian gold to buy supplies. i've seen people pay almost a million gold for a drawing.

and i meant if you want to spend up to 5k, put it on the title so people will know if they should post or not, just easier for you.
magaly
novemberwaves
magaly
hahaha
then you might want to change the "will buy your price" thing on your thread
good luck either way 3nodding

Er,well what I ment by that is like 5k tops,not 20k..I mean yah gotta look at it,if i had the 20k I wouldnt exactly spend it on a peice of art,its common sence.

yeah, everyone doesn't feel the same way as you do, after all real work that goes into making the art doesn't equal the reward people get, which doesnt account for much. you can't use gaian gold to buy supplies. i've seen people pay almost a million gold for a drawing.

and i meant if you want to spend up to 5k, put it on the title so people will know if they should post or not, just easier for you.

Oh no,I know what you mean.Your art is really good,and in the future if you do avie art I may buy one from you if your still drawing...

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
Thanks, I understand what you mean.
If you're interested, right now I'm having a bumping contest in my auction thread. The 2 Highest bumpers in 2 weeks get 5k gold + a free headshot of their avatar.
The link is in the banner in my sig if you'd like to join.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff