Welcome to Gaia! ::

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY
I want to order!
What you would like: single
Ref(s): [1] [2] another outfit ref: [x] and sword ref if you need it: [x]
Payment: 20bil
Any pose ideas?: something similar to these, perhaps? I found that on google btw lol
Things I should know/extras: Kai can create and control fire at will. He often uses flames in addition to his sword when fighting, so maybe you could draw some flames circling around the ground? or coming out of the sword -- whatever you think would look cool xD
also, artistic freedom on the boots. ^^
Questions?: hmm.. not at the moment
What food/drink would you want an unlimited free supply of?: instant noodles. haha
Enriix
Ok, this is fine. When you say Sinan's hair down... does it mean still in a braid, or out of the braid? I think everything else is straightforward. Send trade :>

And yea, I can show you WIPs. Mmm, I'm getting hungry from imagining the scent of fresh made bread...

Awesome! Sending trade~
And yes, hair down= out of the braid, sorry XD
[In which case, it has a wavier/kinkier texture, both by nature and being kept in a braid]

And great, never be afraid to ask questions! I adore these two, so I'd love to answer any.

And mmmmm... Yeessss... Doesn't that just sound wonderful? Just thinking about it does the trick! Hahaha
Kkeychain
Ohhh I like the fire idea XD He's right handed right? The last ref has him left handed.
Send trade! ;o

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Enriix
Kain Aronoele
XD What a coincidence. Are you saying what's underneath the gloves are paws? And I really like both refs! Which would you prefer? The top ones or bottom ones? And when you said you like the skin of the bottom ref... did you mean the white colored skin or the flesh colored one? If the items do exist on tektek, I'd like a tektek, but first let's decide on which refs I'll be drawing ;o
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Yeah, haha.
I get I worded it confusing @ .@ I just mean what's under our paws, cuz they cover our torsos in that pose. And about half his items, on both refs, aren't even in Tektek, cuz they suck xD but I have invo pics of all our items if that helps.
And either is fine. I think most ppl are doing the bottom refs (like 2 or 3 ppl) and one of the top, but the top ones were just created at like 2am today, so they're fairly new to our requests. But we don't care which, and if we like it enough I may come back to get the other 2 done as well xD love your style ~
EDIT: As for skin. I'd like the skin of the example of my avi that's in the dressing room.

Marked Prowler

Awesome! Sending trade~
And yes, hair down= out of the braid, sorry XD
[In which case, it has a wavier/kinkier texture, both by nature and being kept in a braid]

And great, never be afraid to ask questions! I adore these two, so I'd love to answer any.

And mmmmm... Yeessss... Doesn't that just sound wonderful? Just thinking about it does the trick! Hahaha
Oh, okay ;o None of the refs have his hair out of the braid, so I didn't know which one you meant. Now I'll have to decide whether I want their clothes on or not XD

Alright ;> though I don't have any questions at the moment.
Enriix
Kkeychain
Ohhh I like the fire idea XD He's right handed right? The last ref has him left handed.
Send trade! ;o

oh! that's because he's ambidextrous lol
trade sent ^^
Kain Aronoele
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Yeah, haha.
I get I worded it confusing @ .@ I just mean what's under our paws, cuz they cover our torsos in that pose. And about half his items, on both refs, aren't even in Tektek, cuz they suck xD but I have invo pics of all our items if that helps.
And either is fine. I think most ppl are doing the bottom refs (like 2 or 3 ppl) and one of the top, but the top ones were just created at like 2am today, so they're fairly new to our requests. But we don't care which, and if we like it enough I may come back to get the other 2 done as well xD love your style ~
EDIT: As for skin. I'd like the skin of the example of my avi that's in the dressing room.

Okay! That's a lot better XD And yea that's fine. I'll do that top ones then ;> Though, could you tell me the item of the scars/marks on your face? I feel like there's a bruise on the eye, then three scars on the chin, also there's a grey circle thing I have no idea what it is (if it's a separate item from the other marks, tell me that item too). And can you tell me what the grey marks on your thighs are? It looks like it's from your skin (can i have that item? XD) Then... Can I have his pants item? That should be it ;o
Kkeychain
Enriix
Kkeychain
Send trade! ;o

oh! that's because he's ambidextrous lol
trade sent ^^
XD That's new; haven't heard of a swordsman to be ambidextrous before. Cool though :>
Enriix
Oh, okay ;o None of the refs have his hair out of the braid, so I didn't know which one you meant. Now I'll have to decide whether I want their clothes on or not XD

Alright ;> though I don't have any questions at the moment.

Ah! Here, I'll fix that [I'll edit these into the original order as well- though we don't have many refs for it yet]:

User Image
User Image

I mean, I wouldn't care if you didn't want clothing XDDD
I just gave you a shirtless Sinan! Hahaha
[Note, that Nasir has more of a lean, runner's build! Sinan is more muscular, especially in the arms, but not huge or significantly bigger than him]

Okay. Sorry, I'll overwhelm you with info if you let me. XD

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Enriix
Kain Aronoele
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Yeah, haha.

Okay! That's a lot better XD And yea that's fine. I'll do that top ones then ;> Though, could you tell me the item of the scars/marks on your face? I feel like there's a bruise on the eye, then three scars on the chin, also there's a grey circle thing I have no idea what it is (if it's a separate item from the other marks, tell me that item too). And can you tell me what the grey marks on your thighs are? It looks like it's from your skin (can i have that item? XD) Then... Can I have his pants item? That should be it ;o
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Awesome!
Scars/bruise is Timmy.
Grey circle and marks on thighs is a tattoo and it's called Woodland Druid.
My skin is Pale Self Portrait.
And his legs are Akihabara Somebody.
Could you also draw gauges on his too (like mine, but mine should be smalllllll, smaller than his at least, lol, please.)

Marked Prowler
XD Totally fine. Maybe one of them... Like one of them got injured, so there might be a (bloody) bandage around someone's torso or abdomen, and the other one is trying to comfort/ make the first one feel better. Just throwing an idea out; who'd more likely get injured/ who'd more likely run in to protect the other one (who didn't notice an attack directed at him) and get injured? XD
Kain Aronoele
Ohh, okay, thanks :> Send trade when you're ready!

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Enriix
Kain Aronoele
Ohh, okay, thanks :> Send trade when you're ready!
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

No problem!
And sent. whee
Also, I'm not sure if I edited in time xD but I asked if it'd be possible to give him gauges too, but his bigger than mine, and mine should be fairly small. Not sure if they'll be visible, but if they are, just in case ~ ^^

Enriix
XD Totally fine. Maybe one of them... Like one of them got injured, so there might be a (bloody) bandage around someone's torso or abdomen, and the other one is trying to comfort/ make the first one feel better. Just throwing an idea out; who'd more likely get injured/ who'd more likely run in to protect the other one (who didn't notice an attack directed at him) and get injured? XD

Ah hahaha, weellll
We write with them, and actually, both of them get hurt at various points.
Two specific incidences are Nasir is taken captive and tortured [Sinan comforting him after he eventually finds him again, Nasir in and out of consciousness] and another being Sinan accidently getting hit with one of Nasir's [illegally] poisoned throwing knives, and then getting felled during that fight [the poison disorients him], and Nasir ends up having to protect him.
The latter has a picture ref:

User Image

But! Honestly, it happens to both of them at different points, and you can bet that the other is right there to protect them when it does happen. So, you can do whatever you'd like with it! Hahaha, I just mentioned these two as an example, you don't even have to work based off them.
Kain Aronoele
Oh you mean like the ear thing? I can do that ;o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas