Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Sketch for 20 mill?

I can do that! but i have a waiting list right now, do you mind if i put you on there, that just means i will get to you as soon as i finish the ones im currently working on!

Thats fine ^^

Hi, can you pls fill out the form if you want the sketch still? thank you xD

theres a form? oh ooops XD sorry
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale

Oh, sorry! It's a full length skirt, but the same color all the way down; I was thinking perhaps make it slit up to the thigh to show off a little skin? If you could do that it would be lovely, but if you'd be more comfortable just doing knee up that works too. I couldn't really find a good reference pic that showed how I wanted her legs. sweatdrop

haha I undestand, the slit idea is awesome btw emotion_dowant

Flashing a little leg is always a good idea! ≖‿≖
Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Sketch for 20 mill?

I can do that! but i have a waiting list right now, do you mind if i put you on there, that just means i will get to you as soon as i finish the ones im currently working on!

Thats fine ^^

name: -II K a t z u m i II-
reference (for your avi):
pose( please attach 1 or 2 as reference): doesnt matter, maybe the same pose as my avi?
bribe: 20 mill
expression: Happy
style: sketch, fullbody

MrWhoAmI's Waifu

Timid Conversationalist

-II K a t z u m i II-
Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Sketch for 20 mill?

Thats fine ^^

pose( please attach 1 or 2 as reference): doesnt matter, maybe the same pose as my avi?

haha thank you i will let you know when im ready to start!

Nyxiis's Partner

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

MrWhoAmI's Waifu

Timid Conversationalist

Drago_the_Blackrose
name: Drago_the_blackrose
User Image
Would you be willing to do this one Without the wings and Companion.
pose( please attach 1 or 2 as reference): The same pose you have for your first picture?
bribe: 80 Mil
expression: happy
style (sketch? coloured? full body? portrait?): Colored please?

hi! this is the rough sketch right now! is there any suggestions or things you want to go over before i continue?

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u418/heartofplatinum/forfriend.jpg

MrWhoAmI's Waifu

Timid Conversationalist

Ryuxei
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

you sweetie crying

Nyxiis's Partner

Heart of Platinum
Ryuxei

you sweetie crying

Babe, you know it emotion_dealwithit

MrWhoAmI's Waifu

Timid Conversationalist

A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale

Oh, sorry! It's a full length skirt, but the same color all the way down; I was thinking perhaps make it slit up to the thigh to show off a little skin? If you could do that it would be lovely, but if you'd be more comfortable just doing knee up that works too. I couldn't really find a good reference pic that showed how I wanted her legs. sweatdrop

yes it is! this is the rough sketch right now? is there anything i should know or suggestions before i continue?

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u418/heartofplatinum/wow.jpg

especially the shoes, im not sure what shoes u want haha
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale

yes it is! this is the rough sketch right now? is there anything i should know or suggestions before i continue?

(シ_ _)シ

Amazing! I don't have an emote to properly express my awe. *-* The heels work perfectly!

MrWhoAmI's Waifu

Timid Conversationalist

A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale

(シ_ _)シ

Amazing! I don't have an emote to properly express my awe. *-* The heels work perfectly!

that's great! i will continue now~

MrWhoAmI's Waifu

Timid Conversationalist

-II K a t z u m i II-
Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Heart of Platinum
-II K a t z u m i II-
Sketch for 20 mill?

Thats fine ^^

I will start when you send trade. is that alright with u?

MrWhoAmI's Waifu

Timid Conversationalist

A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale

(シ_ _)シ

btw i am adding the horns and flame now haha
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale
Heart of Platinum
A Fatal Fairytale

(シ_ _)シ

btw i am adding the horns and flame now haha

Excellent! ^^

Ohoh, if it's not to late, would it be possible to make her hips just a little fuller? (If not, no worries! She's still amazing. ^o^)

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Heart of Platinum
Drago_the_Blackrose
name: Drago_the_blackrose
User Image
Would you be willing to do this one Without the wings and Companion.
pose( please attach 1 or 2 as reference): The same pose you have for your first picture?
bribe: 80 Mil
expression: happy
style (sketch? coloured? full body? portrait?): Colored please?

hi! this is the rough sketch right now! is there any suggestions or things you want to go over before i continue?

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u418/heartofplatinum/forfriend.jpg

omg that is great!!!! Seriously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas