< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

Sorry this first WiP took me so long..I had to find a crossbow.
XD
This is just the basic pose -I wanted something with motion- with some body morphing and the damnable crossbow.
Let me know if you want any changes. :33

User Image

No, I think it looks good!
I like the shape of the body; there's so much movement involved.
Sorry that the crossbow was so hard to find , , ,
But really though, thank you for doing this.

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

XD
This is just the basic pose -I wanted something with motion- with some body morphing and the damnable crossbow.

User Image

Oioioi, I need to get to bed.
gonk
Any ways this is an outfit WiP..I'm not really sure how I feel about the outfit right now.
gonk I like it, but only because it still has that kinda punk/gothic/steampunkish kinda look...but it's not a band shirt.

User Image

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
and now Goldy is off to bed.
:33
g'night little thread.
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax
Tamea Goldenrod
xSakura-Hyugax

annnd a pose WiP for you as well.
Let me know if you want anything changed, and don't worry the staff is not complete, just a start to get it posed the way I want it. I'll have to mess with some special effects to get it to something closer to the ref.
<3

User Image

Oh gosh I forget to fill out another form. xDDD Um, would do that prompto

Ah, perhaps she could be more...idek how to explain it. Weaker looking her her stance? She is really bad at anything physical, and her strength lies in magic xD something more like http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/264/8/1/school_girl_poses_by_mimianime1-d8033jr.jpg xD ahaahaha, she's no warrior.

Can't wait to see more WIPs!

Hooow about, this..

User Image

Ohhh it looks great! Other than maybe her looking up a bit more, I have nothing to say! Perfecto~

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

XD

User Image

gonk
Any ways this is an outfit WiP..I'm not really sure how I feel about the outfit right now.
gonk I like it, but only because it still has that kinda punk/gothic/steampunkish kinda look...but it's not a band shirt.

User Image

I really like it! But, um, why is her hair so long? It looks great, and she did wear it long at one point, but the ref I provided was after she cut it, How did you know?

Sorry if I came of as a butthole.

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

XD

User Image

gonk

User Image

I really like it! But, um, why is her hair so long? It looks great, and she did wear it long at one point, but the ref I provided was after she cut it, How did you know?

Oh, I can shorten it. :33
I wasn't really sure how long it was!
also..ahahahahaha, relooking at the ref image, the hair behind her that looks like its a ponytail is the other ladys. XD
I'll fix that rq before I start on colour and bg things'.
XD

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chirpysmom

I think I got the hair right this time!
and if I didn't I learned something well doing it. :3

User Image

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
UmbreonLad
Tamea Goldenrod

╘[◉﹃◉]╕______________________________________________________╘[◉﹃◉]╕

Looks great~ Ahhh so excited to see the final piece!

≧◡≦~______________________________________________________~≧◡≦

annnd one last wip before I get down to colouring.
:3

User Image

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

XD

User Image

gonk

User Image

Oh, I can shorten it. :33
I wasn't really sure how long it was!
also..ahahahahaha, relooking at the ref image, the hair behind her that looks like its a ponytail is the other ladys. XD
I'll fix that rq before I start on colour and bg things'.
XD

Well, it's about as long as how you fixed it to be, so that worked out really well! All it really needs now is some more streaks and a big more body and it'll be great! It's sort of optional, but she has really fluffy hair. She does spend a lot of time with it wet with ichor and other horrid substances, so as I said, it's optional. (Again, sorry if I come off as a butt.)
I do see what you mean about the ref image. I wish I had some better ones of her. I mean, that one's great, and has a ton of detail, but it is of all three of them and not just her. Not to mention that it was free,
But no, please keep up the good work!

Hardcore Baller

Tamea Goldenrod

╘[◉﹃◉]╕______________________________________________________╘[◉﹃◉]╕

Looks awesome! :>

≧◡≦~______________________________________________________~≧◡≦

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oi back to work work.
Only 2 morr days and then vacation!

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chirpysmom

Oioi..so I have 2 for you here..both just super close up WiPs of the hair..because it's killin' me XD..this is likely as close as I can get it. gonk but hopefully one of them is good. :33

I've been working with layering different styles of my short hairs together and morphing/shaping them..sadly this only works well with a few styles because of the colour streaks. Not all hair is equal, and some of it doesn't have enough layers to add in the streaks without tinting the entire head of hair one colour. mad This is something I've never done and it's really really cool! So thank you for that. <3

User Image

2. Disregard the pink streak across her face, that's just the lighting being funny.

User Image

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

Oioi..so I have 2 for you here..both just super close up WiPs of the hair..because it's killin' me XD..this is likely as close as I can get it. gonk but hopefully one of them is good. :33

I've been working with layering different styles of my short hairs together and morphing/shaping them..sadly this only works well with a few styles because of the colour streaks. Not all hair is equal, and some of it doesn't have enough layers to add in the streaks without tinting the entire head of hair one colour. mad This is something I've never done and it's really really cool! So thank you for that. <3

User Image

2. Disregard the pink streak across her face, that's just the lighting being funny.

User Image

I'm sorry that it's being difficult for you!
I think the second one is prettier, even with the streak across the face!

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

User Image

User Image

It's just the limitations on the items. mad
I wish there was a fits all does all hair piece.
Either way it's OOOKAY! I've had fun working on it, and I learned something, that's the most important thing. I've never tried to layer multiple hairs before. :33

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom
Tamea Goldenrod
chirpysmom

User Image

User Image

It's just the limitations on the items. mad
I wish there was a fits all does all hair piece.
Either way it's OOOKAY! I've had fun working on it, and I learned something, that's the most important thing. I've never tried to layer multiple hairs before. :33

That actually really surprises me what with all the crazy hairstyles people come up with on here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff