Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

mega kute
Omg, you know there's a game literally named Fantasy Life? LOL
I thought you were talking about that. redface

Anyways, sorry for my random intrudence, goodluck. <:
Lovely artz. heart

Yes, we're aware xD but Fantasy Life was also the old motto for the game where we all met each other, so it's meaningful for us

Sweet Saphire Dragon
684-Y

i just float around Gaia too much. I lurk the art shops and auctions ect.

Ooh, okay. My bad! :O

Ruthless Nerd

Churpybird
Darkaznstargoddess
««« Hey! How are you?

Heya im doing great *q* it's been so long since i've seen you! about 2 years to be exact. How've you been lately? (:

Ofan

you have such an amazing style! do you do couples? and just making sure, you like doing full bodies best or least? (trying to decide what to ask for x.x)

Ahh thank you!! 'v' and uhh I can do couples however no groups. I prefer single half bodies but honestly I like doing all sizes (full/half/chibi). Also im currently closed at the moment so I won't be taking any orders yet, sorry <:

dauuuu, so sad =< will go bother your fellow artists then xD

Super Superfan

Sorry about that, was too eager!

Username: Sweet Saphire Dragon
Type of drawing you want: Full Color FB
Avatar/OC References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe give this man a try? [x][x] [x]
Extra details: Age looking anywhere between 24-40 He has many, MANY, scars that have healed over one another. And a tattoo on his upper arm and along his side. Drinks lightly, but has taken up smoking -cigar- but does not do it excessively.
Very honest eyes, very laid back. Understanding of life. For any version of him when he is old, he has a regular tattoo on his arm. I really should draw up my idea for it..that way it could be added. v//v But its an abstract Falcon with black and blue lines. This is a fine example of it. But much smaller, It wouldn't go clean past his elbow.
But you see, for the winged version- the lines of the ink kind of spread out and flow across his chest and arms. (also slightly on his face) It is just the significance of his quote, "Spirited guardian" and its form. The ink changes just because of that factor.
Bribe: wishlist item Kerubiel's Wings

Super Superfan

684-Y

its alright. c:
i'm going to try my hardest to get artsu from you all.
Sadly the way gaia is with inflation..well, you know that old chestnut.

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Sweet Saphire Dragon
684-Y

its alright. c:
i'm going to try my hardest to get artsu from you all.
Sadly the way gaia is with inflation..well, you know that old chestnut.

Thank you! I understand inflation is not easy to deal with. Hence why we have this little shop to help us.
Also, Cquiles is currently full, she only takes one order at a time. She has an order from our previous shop. o:

Super Superfan

684-Y

Oh poo, you're right. I have seen Cquiles work all around gaia, (the sig is what gets me) Haha. Too eager I guess.
I'll edit it,

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Sweet Saphire Dragon
684-Y

Oh poo, you're right. I have seen Cquiles work all around gaia, (the sig is what gets me) Haha. Too eager I guess.
I'll edit it,

Yeah, she does do some freebies here and there :O And no worries, thank you for understanding biggrin

Super Superfan

684-Y

if anything, it gives me a chance to order from others until she's free. 3nodding

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Sweet Saphire Dragon
684-Y

if anything, it gives me a chance to order from others until she's free. 3nodding

Very true!

Super Superfan

Finnualah

Question, do you mind if I show you possibly three girls to pick from?
My ideas are running wild with your style, and i'm not sure whom to pick.

Super Superfan

684-Y

i need to think of a way to incorporate your pixel style to my references.
I adore your Grande sized art pixels. I know it takes a lot of effort to do them too!

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Sweet Saphire Dragon
684-Y

i need to think of a way to incorporate your pixel style to my references.
I adore your Grande sized art pixels. I know it takes a lot of effort to do them too!

Of course, take all the time you need biggrin
Sweet Saphire Dragon

Yes yes of course! Choices are good ovob

Super Superfan

Finnualah

ah thank you ^- ^
I wanted to bribe you with everything from your wishlist (except high-wire, because it isn't available)
I can tell you about them too if you'd like. 3nodding Here they are
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i have males too...but i wasn't sure if I should post em. emo

Azureine's Husband

Sparkly Fairy

i love u guys

edit; nvm sorry i just read that they were closed :v

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items