How are you!! heart

hello love!
i'm doing all right, how are you?!
haven't heard from you in aaages.
heart

Tipsy Muse

Missy Indubitable
Lady [J]
Urrrgh lol happened again! It's just like when I finally have an afternoon off, I spend it sleeping or lazing in front of the TV cause I can't bring myself to do anything else XD

Sort of. I'm just waiting until I leave for vacation in June, (only 2 more months! wool!!)

Omg, I know what you mean! The very very few times, I just managed to log on and grab the daily freebies, and check any new updates, I'd just get this blah feeling, cause it suddenly didn't feel exciting lol, all the new items and whatever seem bleh too. I'm thinking maybe it'll pick up later summer.

Ah, congratulations!! So excited for you~! :3

hahah, i totally understand the feeling ;p i definitely end up napping for way too long sometimes. even when it's the weekend and i've slept in .. i take a nap not too many hours later.. lazebutt much? ;p

ooh vacation sounds like fun -- yay! i've got one big final paper for my seminar to do, three exams, and then i'm free. c:

where are you off to?

oompf yeah, glad to know i'm not alone! it just isn't the same anymore for me; nobody from back in the day is on this thing so there isn't much to do, it seems.

thanks! i'm excited for the next year as well. :3

OH MY GAWDDD I've been the worse lazybutt EVER. I'm supposed to be moving real soon... but I detest packing. DETEST IT. So my room is sort of half packed ya know? But its like... I need to use stuff still lol, its hard to live out of boxes, ughh.

Are you finally free?? How much more do you have to do still?

Philippines! For about 2 and a half weeks 3nodding

Yup yup... plus, theres not much of a feeling of community anymore ya know? like it seems harder to make friends in a sense. Where before it was about getting to meet new people and just have fun playing games and w.e, now its just about making more gold, and items and ugh etc etc

Not even barely half through this year, and im already eagerly awaiting the next lol

Dapper Genius

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
ninja lurk lurk ninja
Queen_Moriko
ninja lurk lurk ninja

ninja I seeee youuuu heart how are all my beloved friends finding me?! yayy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items