Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the Store Layout/Theme?

It kinda sucks, & there's too much to read. 0.03125 3.1% [ 2 ]
It kinda sucks, but at least there's enough information. 0.046875 4.7% [ 3 ]
It's appealing, but there's too much to read. 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
It's appealing, but there's not enough to read. 0.078125 7.8% [ 5 ]
It looks good, and there's enough information. (<3) 0.734375 73.4% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-pokes head in-

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Eclipse_000

not trying to be pushy or bossy or anything. But is my art going to get done any time soon?
User Image ?

Shirtless Gekko

iCatNipTequila
Eclipse_000

not trying to be pushy or bossy or anything. But is my art going to get done any time soon?
User Image ?

xD Well, I haven't started it yet-- I was planning to tonight, since right now I'm just cleaning and being a vegetable. Lol

This week was so busy, and lots of things are going on right now. I might actually be getting a new job, and it'll be 40 hours a week instead of 33 :'D So I do understand you may not want to wait any longer, but just bare with me for the next few weeks <3 Once I sit down and really start drawing, it won't take more than a couple days to finish it- it's just finding that time to sit and draw, and actually get some progress done x3

Mind-boggling Lover

Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions
NEVA!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET IT OUT OF ME!!! *raises hand and fist pumps in the air* I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!

I get so hot easily xD We're polar opposites when it comes to temperature! I'm ALWAYS super super hot, even in the dead of winter. You dun like winter jackets? See, I love gettin warm when it's cold, rather than getting cold when it's warm.. I hate sweat D;

xD I noticed that guys are always like heaters, though. Complaining that it's never cold enough. Like seriously. I get the chills so often I enjoy being overly hot at times.

Well, yeah if I get stuck wearing a sweater indoors during the winter, and the heat is cranked up so high I feel like I'm being smothered, yes it's gonna be uncomfortable. But the BEST feeling ever, and I appreciate too much to not care about hotter situations, is sitting outside during the summer in a sleeveless shirt in the sun, even better if it's during the evening <3

I live for Summer. xD

No waaaay! I don't know anyone who's like me and loves the cold more than summer time. It's just waaaay too hot for me and I'm sure I'll move somewhere north someday.. Just gotta continue to sweat my a** off till then X.x

You know, I only like summer if it's cool outside.. Like, 70s. low low loooow 80s, I can deal with.. but I can't live in anything higher than that. My body just gushes sweat aaaaaaaall over.. and I'm not even big! D;

Shirtless Gekko

Kinky Confessions
Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions
NEVA!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET IT OUT OF ME!!! *raises hand and fist pumps in the air* I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!

I get so hot easily xD We're polar opposites when it comes to temperature! I'm ALWAYS super super hot, even in the dead of winter. You dun like winter jackets? See, I love gettin warm when it's cold, rather than getting cold when it's warm.. I hate sweat D;

xD I noticed that guys are always like heaters, though. Complaining that it's never cold enough. Like seriously. I get the chills so often I enjoy being overly hot at times.

Well, yeah if I get stuck wearing a sweater indoors during the winter, and the heat is cranked up so high I feel like I'm being smothered, yes it's gonna be uncomfortable. But the BEST feeling ever, and I appreciate too much to not care about hotter situations, is sitting outside during the summer in a sleeveless shirt in the sun, even better if it's during the evening <3

I live for Summer. xD

No waaaay! I don't know anyone who's like me and loves the cold more than summer time. It's just waaaay too hot for me and I'm sure I'll move somewhere north someday.. Just gotta continue to sweat my a** off till then X.x

You know, I only like summer if it's cool outside.. Like, 70s. low low loooow 80s, I can deal with.. but I can't live in anything higher than that. My body just gushes sweat aaaaaaaall over.. and I'm not even big! D;

xD Well, maybe, but whateverIhatethecold. Sooo much. And it's EVERYWHERE HERE AGBFJDFG. There's been a foot of snow from the past couple days, and I was so hopeful that it was finally Spring :c

Mind-boggling Lover

Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions
Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions

I live for Summer. xD

xD Well, maybe, but whateverIhatethecold. Sooo much. And it's EVERYWHERE HERE AGBFJDFG. There's been a foot of snow from the past couple days, and I was so hopeful that it was finally Spring :c

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Where is there? Cus it's been nothin but high 70 to low 80 degree weather here for the past week D:
Cept now.. It's rainy and like, 68, which I am content with :3

LETS TRADE

Shirtless Gekko

Kinky Confessions

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Where is there? Cus it's been nothin but high 70 to low 80 degree weather here for the past week D:

LETS TRADE

WOOOH. YEAH TRADE WOOOOOH!!
Canada, silly xD Canada snows all the time I swear. We've had recorded snow in every month of the year, here specifically. And it practically ALWAYS snows during the long weekend in May xD

Summers get pretty hot, regardless <3 Buahahaha

Shirtless Gekko

iCatNipTequila
Size of Drawing: Full Body
Type of Media: Digital
Style of Art: Regular
Color (yes/no): Yes pweese
Additional Info: A seductive look licking the whip (;
Background (if yes, specify): Maybe like, a kings thrown room? Or the jesters quarters?

Reference Image: meh avi x)

Is this still what you want, but with the other avatar you sent me recently?

Mind-boggling Lover

Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions

LETS TRADE

Canada, silly xD Canada snows all the time I swear. We've had recorded snow in every month of the year, here specifically. And it practically ALWAYS snows during the long weekend in May xD

Hot? Oh jeez, even der? D: Well.. Define hot. You mean, by my standards of hot? Your standards?
: o Snow in May? Which part of Canada?

Shirtless Gekko

Kinky Confessions
Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions

LETS TRADE

Hot? Oh jeez, even der? D: Well.. Define hot. You mean, by my standards of hot? Your standards?

Yep! Lol :3 It can get anywhere between 80-100 degrees. I don't know exactly, I'm in Celsius xD It's just that our winters kick our asses. Last year it got as low as -40, but thanks to global warming and stuff it was way more mild this year.

Quote:
hpanna
I'm stuck in Alberta xDD

Mind-boggling Lover

Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions
Eclipse_000
Kinky Confessions

LETS TRADE

Yep! Lol :3 It can get anywhere between 80-100 degrees. I don't know exactly, I'm in Celsius xD It's just that our winters kick our asses. Last year it got as low as -40, but thanks to global warming and stuff it was way more mild this year.

Quote:
hpanna
I'm stuck in Alberta xDD

Le herp~

Hmm well.. Maybe I'm better off just moving to California or on the west coast somewhere xD
It's supposedly always pretty cool and never very hot :3

Wealthy Kitten

10,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Eclipse_000
iCatNipTequila
Eclipse_000

User Image ?

xD Well, I haven't started it yet-- I was planning to tonight, since right now I'm just cleaning and being a vegetable. Lol

This week was so busy, and lots of things are going on right now. I might actually be getting a new job, and it'll be 40 hours a week instead of 33 :'D So I do understand you may not want to wait any longer, but just bare with me for the next few weeks <3 Once I sit down and really start drawing, it won't take more than a couple days to finish it- it's just finding that time to sit and draw, and actually get some progress done x3

kk smile

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

Eclipse_000
AshesToRoses

Awe lol I just doodle~

I'd like to have my own style of chibi but I don't even know where to begin!

Well actually, I developed a style by looking at other people's work so much =3 Browsing DeviantArt for hours.. I noticed the kinds of styles I loved the most and tried drawing what most appealed to me. Eventually it branched off after I started looking at less art and started drawing more, and that's when my art started to really improve.
And once you start noticing things you don't like in your own art, then start up with the tutorials and anatomy studies x3

Ohh okay. That was an interesting way to learn. If I can just make my own style of chibi - I think I'll be good!
Time to make a special guest appearance.. Hello! -pokes thread-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces