Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shark Bone

I'll post your art whenever you finish the trade, kind sir.
Hi, please consider me? <3

sᴛʏʟᴇ: sketch waist-up
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ(s)/ᴘᴏsᴇ(s): Would TR be alright? Link in any pose ~
ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: no thank you :3
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: anything else the form doesn't cover

Tipsy Lover

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Helloo. Can I ask for a couple of these two?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

And ask you to take artistic freedom and do whatever you like. Give me the price, and I'll pay it. :3

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
NaziFox

sᴛʏʟᴇ: A colored waist up :]]
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ(s)/ᴘᴏsᴇ(s): This AU design of my girl, Halifrid.
Here is a whole folder of poses you can use for inspiration/reference :]] Password is halibird
ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: A background isn’t necessary :]] In fact, if the bg could be made transparent that would make my life.
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: Not that I can think of. If you have any questions about her, I’m more than happy to answer ^^

ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ: 1ook :3

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
windy - b e l l s_

Muliphr

I currently only have one slot, but I like both of your orders very much, so I'm going to ask you both to send trades and I will finish them as soon as I make my way through my other filled slots. (: Thanks for your orders!

I've had a bit of a change of policy: Instead of finishing the trade after I finish, I'm going to be finishing them when I start on the respective user's art, that way I can just post it whenever it's ready to be claimed.

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AccidentlyInLove

Hi! I would really appreciate if you would fill out an order form (found in the first post on page 1) and if you could please check my pricing (found in the third post on page 1.) Then I will consider your order! Thank you. emotion_yatta

Militant Loverboy

sᴛʏʟᴇ: sketch - fullbody
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ(s)/ᴘᴏsᴇ(s): individual / with another dude
ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: Going to explain this below xD
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:
I'd like you to draw this guy, but not in the clothing/settings I have referenced. The setting I'd like is mostly medieval, with a dash of fantasy. He works with horses on a big estate, so anything with him in/near a corral or stables would be swell. You're welcome to design him some simple medieval-ish looking riding gear. Here's a sketch I got specifically of this setting.

Refs ahoy: an empty corral (2) and now with horses 1 2 3. And now some pictures of stables: 1 2 3

Alternately, him hunting in the woods with a dog or two'd be fine. I can go get more refs for that if you'd like. xD

ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ: 90k for the trouble orz

Loverboy

Ahh adventure time style!
Bookmarked post haste

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
NaziFox

Oh awesome! Thank you very much >W<
I've sent the trade :]] Just let me know when to accept ;D
NaziFox
windy - b e l l s_

Muliphr

I currently only have one slot, but I like both of your orders very much, so I'm going to ask you both to send trades and I will finish them as soon as I make my way through my other filled slots. (: Thanks for your orders!

I've had a bit of a change of policy: Instead of finishing the trade after I finish, I'm going to be finishing them when I start on the respective user's art, that way I can just post it whenever it's ready to be claimed.

Eee! Thank you <3
sᴛʏʟᴇ: sketch.waist
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ(s)/ᴘᴏsᴇ(s):
User Image
in a agressive pose(?) really is ok wichever pose
ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: -

Regular

Dun, weres my sexc art
NaziFox
Shark Bone

I'll post your art whenever you finish the trade, kind sir.

Hilarious Friend

5,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
FINALLY A SPOOOOOT.

sᴛʏʟᴇ: Clothes design please? <3
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ(s)/ᴘᴏsᴇ(s): Dode -/- Trien -/- Monochrome one more -/- Elican [X]
ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: no need? :D
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: These four's clothes are very basic and simple if you noticed, so I want your touch to improve it, maybe your colors as well? I have no taste whatsoever and I'd love to have yours on these sad babies because they have me as their creator?

ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ: is 200k okay?

Edit: oh god no, not again.. D:

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke

Hi! I like your order, but I'll warn i'm definitely not the best with drawing animals. I'm in the process of adding some more slots, but I have a lot of art to work on for now. Feel free to send a trade and i'll give you a slot, and when I start on your art i'll give the go ahead to finish the trade. smile

Super Lover

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rem-o3o

Thank you much, kind sir emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers