Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can do a LOT of things to your pics hear are some of them!

User Image

User Image

User Image

OK well i am toooooo lazy to put more on so i will do it latter.

OK It will cost 1000 for 1 pic for 2 pics it will cost 2000 and so on.

User Image
i do love your art although i have like 10 gaia gold i wonder why people aren't comeing heh sweatdrop
didn't you say you were leaving gaia?...or am I going to have to report you to a mod about the art theft?

Liberal Entrepreneur

So, what you're saying is, you'll steal a piece of someone elses art, slap a tacky photoshop filter on it and sell them to people for 1k a piece? Uhm.. Not today neutral
e m m i
So, what you're saying is, you'll steal a piece of someone elses art, slap a tacky photoshop filter on it and sell them to people for 1k a piece? Uhm.. Not today neutral

she's done this before as well.....are you contacting a mod or would you rather me?

Liberal Entrepreneur

jenna_chan
e m m i

she's done this before as well.....are you contacting a mod or would you rather me?

You can go ahead, I'm not too good at reporting. domokun heart
e m m i
jenna_chan
e m m i

xd and i've never had to do it before....but i'll try

Liberal Entrepreneur

jenna_chan
e m m i
jenna_chan
e m m i

xd and i've never had to do it before....but i'll try

Okies, just direct them to this thread so they can delete it ^ ^ Nice talking to you heart
Sorry. I never said that those were my pics i didn't know im sorry about that. I am a idoit. -_-"

Jenna chan: YUP! You are a idiot!

E M M I: Got that right!

Rikku1: yup i am one -_-"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out