Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Millionaire

hey i would like a waist up art
User Image
you can make her anyway you want any style she is the cutest avi out there but her looks will fool you she is evil to the core

Bribe- 10billion

Divine Nymph

Your art is amazing!
      If I wasn't so low on gold right now I would for sure try to purchase some! heart

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

Synpai
Her or Her for 80b? Or 160b for both (separately) ? Regular or chibi is fine and completely whatever you're comfortable with for what I'm offering.

Oooooh they're both so cute! I'll happily do them both!
Probably a waist of the Necrolume and a chibi of the blonde. If that sounds good then please send trade and I'll get started shortly!

Panty Santa's Prince

Magical Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Messen Parks

Heeeeee, that actually would've been my preference if you had asked me to specify anyways so that's perfect!! I'll send a trade right away!~ 4laugh
Oh, and for the blonde girl, her hair is actually more orange but my computer's colors are off of the normal color scaling, I'm not sure why, so my chosen palette came off kinda derp. * v *

Also, could I ask that her sleeves be made long and form-fitting as opposed to short and loose? The original creator have permission to make small changes to detail in her thread if you need confirmation. 3nodding

(Sorry if this is a long post, I'm pretty excited. * v * )

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

Synpai

Oh well that was incredibly lucky!
And not a problem I can make those adjustments.
No, no this isn't long at all. I just dislike page stretching posts where I'm given everything there is to possibly know about the character or like, fifty image references. So this isn't long at all!

Panty Santa's Prince

Magical Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Messen Parks

Or, the entire back story of their OC. I can't tell you how many of those I've gotten. I've gotten to where I can scan and pick out key details because the rest is usually not very interesting to me tbh.
I have a couple of OCs that I made that have tons of refs, but I try to keep them organized in photobucket albums so I can just link that and let people choose.

Also, trade sent, and thank you for accepting!

Divine Hellhound

Divine Hellhound

Man-Hungry Junior

Are you still accepting? and do you draw couples?
I'm desperately looking for people to draw my otp

I just wanna make sure youre up for these characters before I bribe

Divine Hellhound

Lester Knight Chaykin

Messen is still accepting~

She'll do waist couple art but it'd have to be a pretty impressive bribe.

Divine Hellhound

Divine Hellhound

Tipsy Wolf

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wow okay, I think I just found a commission to make for Octavia but have to go with chibi to capture her full glory with her tentacles and everything I would like to offer 15 billion gold for a chibi of her
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divine Hellhound

WBattlemage

Hi!
Messen is drawing (her tablet has been dying so she's seizing this opportunity and can't type without threat of the cord crapping out.)

She loves the character, she thinks it's a major cutie... But for all those tentacles the offer feels a little bit low. (She's currently doing a group shot at 50B per chibi and another offer for 60B just to give you an idea if that helps!)

Tipsy Wolf

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nolan Parks
WBattlemage

Hi!
Messen is drawing (her tablet has been dying so she's seizing this opportunity and can't type without threat of the cord crapping out.)

She loves the character, she thinks it's a major cutie... But for all those tentacles the offer feels a little bit low. (She's currently doing a group shot at 50B per chibi and another offer for 60B just to give you an idea if that helps!)
it helps, I am on my tablet and the piece of junk likes to screw with me, it was supposed to be 45bil but I can off 55bil if needs be and after seeing the snail based race i thought it might catch there interest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff