<3 </3
  Closed

Visitor count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 > >>

lol Mei <3

Now this page should be the CAT PAGE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

uunmyeong's Waifu

Unsealed Senshi

Leonaenae

<3
LOL
alright

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
uunmyeong
Hi! So I'm almost about done with Sylvia now, but I'm not sure what colours I should use for her outfit.
Actually first of all tell me what you think of the outfit and everything. If you want to add or change or remove anything tell me, I'll gladly do so!
I'm planning on making tattoo stocking btw so that's why it. idk it's just ugly rn lol

ALso yes I still need to draw her hand u vu
User Image
User Image
                                  Hi-hi~! This is looking rather cute~
                                  Just one question, where'd her ponytail poof go? o.o?
                                  (You addressed the hand and that looks pretty obvifish so X3)
                                  But actually I think the colors you have are fine. 3nodding
                                  I was considering black for the skirt but *shrug*

uunmyeong's Waifu

Unsealed Senshi

omg this cat

uunmyeong's Waifu

Unsealed Senshi

uunmei's Senpai

Hesitant Faun

10,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ky to the rescue
uunmyeong
Hi! So I'm almost about done with Sylvia now, but I'm not sure what colours I should use for her outfit.
Actually first of all tell me what you think of the outfit and everything. If you want to add or change or remove anything tell me, I'll gladly do so!
I'm planning on making tattoo stocking btw so that's why it. idk it's just ugly rn lol

ALso yes I still need to draw her hand u vu
User Image
User Image
                                  Hi-hi~! This is looking rather cute~
                                  Just one question, where'd her ponytail poof go? o.o?
                                  (You addressed the hand and that looks pretty obvifish so X3)
                                  But actually I think the colors you have are fine. 3nodding
                                  I was considering black for the skirt but *shrug*

Right! I had a question about the hair too, I wasn't sure if she had short hair of if it was up and just yeah, but you answer my question so I'll add that! As for black, I'll try and use that somehow cause I think it need more black as well..but alrighty, the final product will probably be done this weekend or even earlier!

uunmyeong's Waifu

Unsealed Senshi

uunmyeong's Waifu

Unsealed Senshi

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
uunmei

Gotta Catch Em' All!
◍ Username: Evelin333
◍ Style: Chibi
◍ Price: 200k
◍ Reference:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

◍ Extra: Please draw as many of my babies as you wish <22
◍ Grand Total: 200k + 2m each (2.2m ea)

uunmyeong's Waifu

Unsealed Senshi

Evelin333

omf they're all so adorable o Ao"`
do you need the art by a specific date?

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
uunmei
Evelin333

omf they're all so adorable o Ao"`
do you need the art by a specific date?

Huehuehue thank youuuu
Nope, take as long as you need (though WIPs are appreciated)
Leonaenae
Celeste Haliburton
uunmyeong

Gotta Catch Em' All!
◍ Username: Leonaenae
◍ Style: Celeste-Chibis |||| myeong-Fullbody/colored/fringe
◍ Price: 1.5mil per
◍ Reference: Anything here

◍ Extra: I can pay for multiples
◍ Grand Total: depends on which you all choose

Well, that works for me! I'll put you in the waiting list for one chibi.

uunmyeong's Waifu

Unsealed Senshi

Evelin333

ooh~ okay!
accepted, then ^^
i don't know how many i'm going to draw, so you don't have to start a trade yet haha

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
uunmyeong
Right! I had a question about the hair too, I wasn't sure if she had short hair of if it was up and just yeah, but you answer my question so I'll add that! As for black, I'll try and use that somehow cause I think it need more black as well..but alrighty, the final product will probably be done this weekend or even earlier!
User Image
User Image
                                  Yeah her hair is pretty darn long actually. XD I only have one picture of it down though, and I just got it. So I'm excited for the possibility of having it drawn that way in the future * w * Or you know, if you haven't drawn the poofie yet and wanna try it I can pick up that ref reel quick.

You could maybe use it at the hem or somefin. IDK. I trust you. X3
                                  And awesome sauce. I'm reely excited~ *jumps around*

uunmei's Senpai

Hesitant Faun

10,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ky to the rescue
uunmyeong
User Image
User Image
                                  Yeah her hair is pretty darn long actually. XD I only have one picture of it down though, and I just got it. So I'm excited for the possibility of having it drawn that way in the future * w * Or you know, if you haven't drawn the poofie yet and wanna try it I can pick up that ref reel quick.

You could maybe use it at the hem or somefin. IDK. I trust you. X3
                                  And awesome sauce. I'm reely excited~ *jumps around*

Sure send the ref! I'll try and see if I can, but if not then it'll be the poofy pony lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff