Welcome to Gaia! ::

You guys are awesome. <3

No, you're awesome! <3 0.78823529411765 78.8% [ 67 ]
Thanks! 0.21176470588235 21.2% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]

Dearly Beloved

Boba Connoisseur
x L i g h t x S o r a x

It'll be alright, take you time! sweatdrop I'm not in a rush to get this. And I'm happy that I got a fan of Second Son to draw this! whee Plus, usually when people (or maybe it's just me) think of Seattle, they think of one, the rainy weather, and two, the Space Needle. So stereotypical Seattle to totally fine.

Shall I send a trade?! Or should I wait for you?

Probably wait. I'm trying to get commissions done at a decent pace to clear up space again. Thanks for asking though!

Thank you! Could you quote me when you're at a steady pace with your commissions?! That'll be great! Much love!!! emotion_bigheart

Salty Rodent

Boba Connoisseur

Username: Rat-patooie
Page Number: 148
Date: 4/13/12
Digital/Traditional: Traditional
I want: Fullbody
Offer: Juno's Lace + Marooned Wench + tipsss
References: User Image items: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Comments/Other: Tell me if you need anything else. uv u~

Indulgent Consumer

Mo-opua

Hi, just wanted to ask if you'd seen your art already? You've logged in since then, so I thought you might have. The trade is still sitting on your end to be finished though.

Elturi

Hi, sorry for the lag...Elturi? Not sure if I should call you something different. Just have to color it now. I hope you don't mind but I drew Jack in the dinosaur tshirt, if that's not ok I can change it, so just let me know.

ll Geheimnis ll

Hi, just wanted to let you know i'm nearly done with your art, sorry for the wait, just have to color. The wings took a while. sweatdrop

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
*nibbles on the thread*

Friendly Humorist

I will be filling out a form when I get back from work!
(:

Feisty Buddy

Boba Connoisseur
Hi, sorry for the lag...Elturi? Not sure if I should call you something different. Just have to color it now. I hope you don't mind but I drew Jack in the dinosaur tshirt, if that's not ok I can change it, so just let me know.

You can call me whatever you like lol.
And that's perfectly okay.
You could've drawn them in any outfits you wanted to and I would be pleased.

Boba Connoisseur

Username: iTiguanaconda
Page Number: 148
Date: 04/17/14
Digital/Traditional: traditional
I want: Current avvie
Offer:Asmodeus' Wings, Juno's Lace plus 15M
References: http://tektek.org/av/967994
Comments/Other: <3

Indulgent Consumer

Elturi

Sorry for the wait! I got a bit busy with school. I hope you like this and also, because of the wait and the crazy inflation you can change the trade offer as you please to lower your offer. There's no way in heck I can take so much from you! 3nodding Jack and Jay were fun to draw, I imagined that since Jack is shy her attention would be drawn to seeing Teru be all kissy with John. I hope I didn't AU them too much with my idea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feisty Buddy

Boba Connoisseur
Elturi
Sorry for the wait! I got a bit busy with school. I hope you like this and also, because of the wait and the crazy inflation you can change the trade offer as you please to lower your offer. There's no way in heck I can take so much from you! 3nodding Jack and Jay were fun to draw, I imagined that since Jack is shy her attention would be drawn to seeing Teru be all kissy with John. I hope I didn't AU them too much with my idea.

*heavy breathing*
I LOVE IT!
It's not too AU at all, it's awesome!
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
And I am NOT lowering my trade silly billy, you worked hard and gave me something wonderful.
You deserve every bit of that trade.
emotion_hug

Indulgent Consumer

Elturi

GIRL THAT AIN'T EVEN A TIP, THAT'S LIKE A WHOLE OTHER OFFER. Your next piece is on me though, seriously. If I can draw it, it's yours. redface

Feisty Buddy

Boba Connoisseur
Elturi

GIRL THAT AIN'T EVEN A TIP, THAT'S LIKE A WHOLE OTHER OFFER. Your next piece is on me though, seriously. If I can draw it, it's yours. redface

Lol it's all good gurrrrl.
You accepted my long overdo friend request so we straight homes~

Indulgent Consumer

Elturi
Boba Connoisseur
Elturi

Lol it's all good gurrrrl.
You accepted my long overdo friend request so we straight homes~

We ain't straight. My friends don't pay for their art. talk2hand

Feisty Buddy

If you insist ma ami~
Also, I may or may not be drawing a picture of our current avatars drinking coffee together.
And the sketch may or may not be done already.
>_>
<_<
Who knows.

Indulgent Consumer

ll Geheimnis ll

Sorry for the wait! Here you go!

Indulgent Consumer

Elturi
If you insist ma ami~
Also, I may or may not be drawing a picture of our current avatars drinking coffee together.
And the sketch may or may not be done already.
>_>
<_<
Who knows.

You're evil. Truly evil. Also, I can't wait to see it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff