Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dinophilic
false colors
np, its well deserved whee
tbh i used to have the same problem, as reference for female anatomy i would just use myself but sadly there are not many good looking guys willing to strip for art where im from ):

but i found out a thing, using anime figures as reference is super efficient: exhibit A

not to mention since its a 3D sculpture, you get ideas for the light sources/shading areas at the same time! bless figurines
oh s**t

GOOD IDEA! I like. I think using 3D models in freeware may be good too, especially if they're poseable. I just had that thought.

I know now what I must do. emotion_dowant

Fluff Connoisseur

l2eita
i could do the chibi for 30. do i use the same outfit as in the first ref or do i make something up with the other reference pictures?
Dinophilic
i could do the chibi for 30. do i use the same outfit as in the first ref or do i make something up with the other reference pictures?
It be really cool if you could do this one, but if you cant, you can pick something else <:

Fluff Connoisseur

false colors
haha yes do what you must!! im glad i managed to inspire you emotion_dowant

Fluff Connoisseur

l2eita
Dinophilic
It be really cool if you could do this one, but if you cant, you can pick something else <:
thats no problem. thanks for sending the trade btw i was just about to ask u to do that rofl
Dinophilic
thats no problem. thanks for sending the trade btw i was just about to ask u to do that rofl
Awesome! (:
and no problem ^^ haha
Dinophilic
waa thanks so much ;; v ;; i'll be back * A*!

Icy Bear

cuuute!!! * r*

Fluff Connoisseur

nee-im-phee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
here you go, thanks for the wait. let me know if you'd like to be added to the list of satisfied customers!

Fluff Connoisseur

Dinosaury
Dinophilic
waa thanks so much ;; v ;; i'll be back * A*!
ill be waiting emotion_dowant

Fluff Connoisseur

SonistrelIe
cuuute!!! * r*
TYSM 4laugh
Dinophilic
nee-im-phee
here you go, thanks for the wait. let me know if you'd like to be added to the list of satisfied customers!

omg SCREAMING THIS IS SO CUTE WOW WOWWW CRYING
yes PLEASE DO add me to the list!! amg tysm!! i love it ahhhhhhhhHHHH

Fluff Connoisseur

nee-im-phee
Dinophilic
nee-im-phee

omg SCREAMING THIS IS SO CUTE WOW WOWWW CRYING
yes PLEASE DO add me to the list!! amg tysm!! i love it ahhhhhhhhHHHH
NP!! it was a treat drawing it LACE AND A GIANT BOW AND FLUFFINESS I WAS LIKE emotion_drool
Dinophilic
owlishly
here u go! sorry it took a while. let me know if you'd like to be added to the list of satisfied customers!
dfjalkdgha you're so fast!!! I LOVE HIM HE'S SO CUTE

Thank you so much!!!
I AM A TOTALLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER AMG emotion_dowant

Sugaruni's Fangirl

Fluffy Adventurer

uwahhhh can I be on the wait list please ;A;;;
your pixels are beaut omg and and
do I spy a mikasa and blake pixel e Ae

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff