Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Darling

User Image

Hi there and welcome to my small art shop!
I've basically been drawing since the first grade... Those characters weren't as good as they are now, though..
I took an unwanted four year break from drawing until about a year ago when I got a tablet from a friend.
She upgraded and gave me her old one.<3
Back in February 2012 is when I started doing digital art, as a way to thank people who donated towards my Lovely Lucie.
I was mainly taking orders through PMs or when someone showed interest. Since I have a habit of talking a lot; it got really confusing and I'd sometimes lose orders and have to re-request information again......
So instead of losing any more information, I've decided to open a shop!
I am also trying to get the heated achievement so love me or hate me, but please keep it close to zero?

Fashionable Darling

User Image

Announcements:
12/3: Started putting information into posts. Still working on chibi's for post decorations.
12/6: ..Still working on those chibis... Info is placed and correct
12/10-11: OPEN!!!~~ heart ~~
4/5: CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. i can't keep up with the way inflation's going and i've been working full time lately. i might still be persuaded to take orders, but that will have to be on a bribe basis for now.
special request:
Chiaki88
Attention!
Please keep in mind that I have two small children, an obnoxious dog that likes to bark, a cat that insists on lying on me or my chair recently and a somewhat derpy laptop. Because of these factors; it takes me a looong time to draw sometimes because i usually get only a few hours late at night where it's actually calm. Also please keep in mind that I tend to work on drawings in groups. I can't just work straight on one until it's finished. I'll do my best to keep people waiting on orders updated so they don't think I've forgotten or died or something, but just because I send you a lineart/flat color wip, doesn't exactly mean you'll be finished faster. I might run into a earlier mentioned issue or I might run into a bit of artist block and switch to another order till I can go back to you.

Fashionable Darling

User Image

Read ALLl my rules and preferences before ordering.
Yes, I know it's a lot, but please bear with me.

Do not steal my art/claim it as your own work/remove my signature.

Save your art; don't hotlink or expect me to keep track of it after it's given to you.

Use the form! It keeps me from having to ask a ton of questions and will help me get started on your order faster.

Include a tektek of your avatar.
If the layering is weird; please include a image of the correct layering.
I need a tektek because sometimes i need to remove pieces to get the details down on items that are partly covered.
Also for items that are on one arm/leg; tell me if you want it on a different side than tektek has, otherwise It'll be drawn how I see it.

I retain the right to refuse/cancel any order. Just because you filled out a form doesn't mean I'll accept for one reason or another or I might have some irl stuff thrown at me and be unable to continue.
though most likely; i will still push myself to finish for you anyway, even if it takes a long time. so don't worry! crying
Respect my decision and I might accept your order at a later time or draw a different avatar.
Be a butt about it and you'll be blacklisted. emotion_donotwant And we don't want that.

Please be kind to other people in here and myself. You won't get me to draw for you if you're a rude butt.
Also so I know you paid attention and didn't skim, tell me your favorite fruit in the extra section of your order form.

Don't beg for freebies. I like to draw them sometimes, but that depends on my mood/current workload and how nice you are or if I like your avi.....it's really something I do on a whim and pestering me for one is the quickest way to NOT get one. ever.

Don't just bump and ignore people; I like conversations. so if you feel like sticking around; talk!

I draw my girls very busty. If you want them to be smaller/flat you need to tell me or you will have a set of 3d's. emotion_awesome

Also if you're trying to get my attention; QUOTE ME! I derp around a lot and will most likely not see your post if it's just one line amongst a huge page of quote trees
I know it's my thread and I get notices for thread posts; but I still might not see you. >n<;

Blacklist
these people will not get any art from me.
empty how I like it 3nodding

Fashionable Darling

User Image

Will Draw:
Anything not on my won't draw for the most part.
If it looks like it'll be an issue; I'll tell you and possibly work out a deal anyway.

Normally I'm not fond of these, but bribe me good and I will draw
super cluttered avi's
backgrounds
lots of blood
risque type poses/outfits.
detail furniture. (see signature)

Will Not Draw
Children.
Fanart
Full on antrhro (ears/tails are fine)
super manly/heavly muscular men. (though, I am trying to get better.)
Hentai
Full Nude

Fashionable Darling

User Image

The samples:

Chibi
User ImageUser Image

Waist/Knee UP
User ImageUser Image

Fullbody
User Image
User Image

Fashionable Darling

User Image

I do not do straight lineart. everything will be colored and fully shaded. I also will not offer headshots.

I don't have a super set price since it's hard for me to make a firm price for things since depending on the pose and avi; it can mean a lot of extra work for me.
I mainly prefer pure but might be inclined to take some items off my wishlist.
If you're planning to do pure+items,ASK ME before buying them. I don't want you to buy it and me end up refusing.

Prices:
Bribe me, inflation's been awful and i have too many items i can't afford.
._____.

*Extra people: At the moment I won't do more than 2 people per order, maybe three if you can convince me, but so far anything that's going to be a couple/friend piece; double your bribe please.

order form

Please Read It All.

[align=center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o168/gummie_sourball/baked cherries/shopfront/bcpsbg19_zps6fbd80b4.png[/img][/align]
[quote="gummie_sourball"][/quote]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]couple or single/art type:[/b]
[b]tektek/outfit info[/b]
[spoiler]
place tekteks and ANY information you deem necessary for the outfit here. this includes variations to hair/items/ect
[/spoiler]
[b]pose/personality:[/b]
[spoiler]post information here
the more detailed you are on what pose you want/how your avi or character is; the better i can do an accurate portrayal of them when drawn. please refrain from using just one word. "cute" is very broad and we could have different interpretations of what the other considers "cute". if you have a detailed pose in mind and an stock image for it; great and post it here also. please don't use poses that someone else has clearly drawn that you picked offa deviantart or something. i don't want to redraw something someone else has already done. it cheapens both the original art and mine for copying :T[/spoiler]
[b]bribe:[/b]
[spoiler]
offer what you think is far depending on base price plus what you want and how hard the outfit is/if it's something on my bribe list. [/spoiler]
[b]extras[/b] questions, comments, concerns go here. please no deadlines. they don't work well with me for reasons already mentioned. :sweat:

finished form should look similar to this
Quote:
User Image

gummie_sourball

username: Loquacious Loralei
couple or single/art type: Single. fullbody
tektek/outfit info

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do all the hair, please? emotion_kirakira As well as the wings facing downward, her top is also pearls.

pose/personality:
Any post, but she's a haughty princess who does things her way.

bribe:

Due to complexity I'd say 15M. >w<

extrasN/A

Fashionable Darling

User Image
here's my banner if you like my shop and want to share heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://i40.tinypic.com/1qfkgo.png][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/1qfkgo.jpg[/IMG][/url]

here's a few places i'm fond of, stop by and say hi? emotion_kirakira
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Darling

User Image

Trades are not being offered at this time

I love getting art too, feel free to quot me and ask about trading some art. Please keep what you're offering around the same quality/level as what you're asking in exchange so it's even heart

Anything held in the hand should be left handed. Petal professor hana is used to give the cupcakes a boost, so draw me some cleavage emotion_awesome
This is my queen of hearts avis, the last on is her younger/chibi form. I'd love if the ax/tarts/rabbit are included if you pick one of these, but they aren't required....also if you add blood; please go fairly light on it, around the amount in my sig/examples. The red rose on the eros corset should be on her left cupcake. (Black bow should not be on her head and the earrings should be a bit smaller on the pink/black chibi queen.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These are my favorite princess dresses; umbrella isn't required unless you want to add it in. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Darling

User Image

Restricted Promises yum_cupcake
Midnight Shadows Strike yum_cupcake
Cpt Odd yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
~Da llama queen~ yum_cupcake
Mistress Kationie yum_cupcake
Stefan Lee Salvatore yum_cupcake

Fashionable Darling

extra space

Fashionable Darling

more extra space